Charlotte, NC地区的Dimension Data员工评价

已找到符合搜索的28条评价 查看 743 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Dimension Data has lost its way
Director of Finance (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2019年6月7日
With the change in executive management the individual has become unimportant. After 20 years, I have never experienced the organization in a worse position.
No Review
Cisco Field Technician (在职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2019年5月7日
Great company to work for. Relaxed environment and exceptional leadership. As long as you do your job, work life is very stress less. I recommend this company to anyone.
工作文化
Was a fine company to work at for a while
Senior GSC Systems Engineer II / O365 Team Lead (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2019年2月15日
Flexible hours and allowed me to work remote. Manageable workloads and good upper management.
People always willing to help and assist if needed.
Good career paths set.
Good benefits
Too much upper management
"Accelerate your ambition"
Client Support Manager (在职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2019年1月12日
Workplace culture can vary depending on office location. Overall, people are great to work with! Can be hard to manage work/life balance based on the role and responsibility you hold. Opportunity for career advancement, especially if you connect yourself with the "right" people. Time off is great, benefits are good. Compensation could be better - those hired externally often come in with higher pay or replace veterans that have been with the company for a long tenure.
优点
People are great to work with
缺点
Recognition awards/programs could be better utilized, Same people in top executive management are promoted
工作文化
Enjoyed my 17 years there.
VP/Director of Finance (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月24日
Was a nice place to work. I enjoyed the interaction and support from my fellow employees. They offered many different training programs and encouraged taking advantage of opportunities to learn and advance your career.
noting bad to say
MS Senior Services Technician (在职员工) –  Charlotte, NC 282772018年5月2日
noting bad to say was a good place to work for the time I was there now that the client has left they didn't have anything with in my area that I wanted to be in.
IT Service Desk Operations Manager (在职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2018年2月7日
I loved working here on a daily basis. There were always new challenges and new opportunities. My favorite part was the people I worked with and the clients we supported.
Flexible and allow growth
No cons
工作文化
Great work place under wrong guidance
Contract Administrator (在职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2018年2月5日
Great place to work but lacks in management therefore causes issues regarding advancement, values, and overall job expectations. Bad management causes employee to question value and in turn work quality reflects.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4报告
D Data
Service Desk Associate (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月12日
The management was not what i am used to. Contract job, training was so long and when we are on the floor they keep changing my hours and shifts, they keep changing what we need to say to customers.
Good Company to work for
Project Administrator (在职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2017年3月1日
Been with them for 5 years and they are a good company to work for. Good balance between life and work. Upbeat and multicultural office. Opportunity to work from home depending on department.
Can Be a Great Team Environment
Deployment Manager (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2017年2月27日
I was brought into DD to save a client project (PetSmart) which was in great distress. Utilizing the skills I had developed on a project for 7-Eleven and other large organizations, DD gave me the freedom to build a deployment team of project coordinators, manage the vendor rack/stack field techs, and with the assistance of their internal PMO we had excellent success in reviving a troubled program and angry client. Under the mentoring guidance of PMO head Gerry Samchuck, I was given great deference in achieving similar successes for Xerox Corp, Compass Bank, Lexus Nexus, and an internationally-owned set of supermarket chains. Due to an economic downturn and change in PMO management, I was no longer needed. It was terribly unfortunate the manner in which I was let go after 6+ very productive years as a consultant and FTE.
优点
Access to great clients, initially given great latitude to build project teams
Internal politics
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Challenging position
Inside Client Specialist (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2017年1月2日
This position has a steep learning curve. Each day is different. The training takes 3 weeks. The company provides the tools for you to be successful. You will be arranged account managers.
lunch, casual friday
OPERATIONS MANAGER (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC. Framingham MA2016年10月8日
Great place to work. Went through a couple of rifs this year due to poor business numbers, the last one of four impacted myself and some other very qualified individuals
工作文化
More politics than work ethic
Invoicing Coordinator (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2016年6月12日
Good training but not rewarded for hard work. Politic alot with management and come with a work ethic you will do great. The next thing I would say it take a lot of notes.
N/a
Purchasing Agent (在职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2016年3月23日
Dimension Data is a great please to work. The work environment is very positive and the company is growing at a fast rate.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 4报告
工作文化
Great company in the past. Recent changes have negatively impacted the company as a whole. Including morale.
PMO (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2016年3月20日
Good company. Great family/work balance. Many great team members.
Unfortunate changes recently proved to negatively impact the company as a whole.
工作文化
Excellent company to work for!!
Collections / Lead Credit Analyst (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2016年2月6日
Great atmosphere and very intelligent staff. CEO held regular meetings to keep personal in the loop regarding the company’s business plan and growth from month to month.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 1报告
Productive environment
Credit Specialist (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2015年11月18日
Great place to work initially. Mergers and acquisitions have created fast growth that company culture hasn't caught up with.
优点
challenging, goals given for performance
缺点
Management doesn't encourage company structure below company officers
Professional Company
credit analyst (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2015年11月8日
Excellent place to work, work life balance, team focus and growth. Growing and expanding to Global Markets........................
Work Hard Play Hard
Engineer (在职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2015年6月8日
This is a wonderful global company to work for. Work and personal life balance is great. People are great, just like family.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 6报告