Framingham, MA地区的Dimension Data员工评价

已找到符合搜索的9条评价 查看 741 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Upbeat and friendly
Service Desk Associate (离职员工) –  Framingham, MA2018年1月6日
Co-workers and managers work together in a fast paced environment to ensure high quality customer care. Everyone there helps each other out and its a fun group to work with.
工作文化
Great on the job training
WAN Field Engineer (离职员工) –  Framingham, MA2017年10月17日
While working at Dimension Data I gained invaluable on the job skills as a Network Field technician. The network team was committed to developing the skills of its employees.
工作文化
Over worked, never enough people to perform required functions of the job,
Global Support Center Engineer II (离职员工) –  Framingham, MA2017年2月16日
Always required to be available 7/24/365 with out compensation to match the hours worked. Work days wee very hectic being pulled into many difficult situations.
Clean enviroment
缺点
Management out of touch with the work load placed on it's employees.
Service Request Operator (离职员工) –  Framingham, MA2016年11月3日
Dimension Data was a good place to work until financial difficulties hit the Company. Company wide financial problems then facilitated mass lay offs and outsourcing.
优点
Dimension Data accomodated my schedule when I needed to handle family matters ect...
缺点
Company wide financial problems facilitated mass lay offs and outsourcing.
Sr. Contract Administrator (在职员工) –  Framingham, MA2014年2月10日
This company is on the cutting edge of innovation, rewards creativity and hard work,
Pretty good place
Service Desk Associate / Operator (在职员工) –  Framingham, MA2013年7月1日
Not too bad hard working overnights but it has its benefits. I would prefer a normal work schedule at this time in my life due to family related issues.
优点
Work with people all over the world
缺点
There are a few things but I can discuss it later
这篇点评对您有用吗? 6 2报告
工作文化
loved the job, just not the stressful environment.
Service Request Owner (离职员工) –  Framingham, MA2012年12月12日
I learned a lot during my time at Didata, I became ITIL aware, more process driven, and what my limits are as far as a workload goes. The hardest part of the job was when we lost a few agents and they never filled the positions and the workload tripled immediately. Also, being 30 and having to ask to use the restroom was ridiculous. Most of my colleagues were fantastic to work with, but there was no team mentality. Almost everyone works independently of each other and are encouraged to work together to succeed as a group. Rather than working together, people will throw any of their colleagues under the proverbial bus if it will put them in a better light, regardless of the situation or it's consequences.
优点
every wednesday there are free bagels and lunch, free gym on site, paid vacation
缺点
micromanagement, team environment not encouraged.
Service based company
Service Desk Agent (在职员工) –  Framingham, MA2012年8月16日
Solid place to gain technical knowledge, while simultaneously developing customer service skills. Multitude/variety of issues are provided daily, making for an entertaining area office to work in.

Strict, but manageable managers. As long as you handle your work, you won't have any issues to deal with.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 1报告