Reston, VA地区的Dimension Data员工评价

已找到符合搜索的6条评价 查看 744 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Highly Political Organization
Sr. Client Manager (在职员工) –  Reston, VA2017年6月13日
Very political organization with weak management. If your manager is weak good people will be sacrificed to any neigh Sayers.

Extra fees and surcharges are added to customers’ bills making the products more expensive than competitors.

As the company struggles, good (more expensive) people are being replaced with less qualified employees.
Good technology
缺点
razor thin margins = low compensation
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
CLM division was not incorporated into the DD Culture
Dirctor (离职员工) –  Reston, VA2016年10月6日
The people were great, but the overall experience was somewhat dysfunctional. Change and growth were difficult to drive, the old "if it is not broke don't fix it" mentality when trying to improve processes and system functionality.
The People
Work Live Balance
Senior IPT and Network Engineer (在职员工) –  Reston, VA2016年10月5日
Good company with lots of talented individuals working which you can learn from.
the company is reasonably present on all major cites in the US and other parts of the world.
Collaborative and warm environment
Service Desk Analyst (在职员工) –  Reston VA2014年1月9日
I would look forward to going to work daily. There were six Help Desk Agents on our team, and we all worked together. The amazing thing about working for DD is that each agent complemented one another. I would come in the office first because I took the early shift, and review our mailbox, and also check for other outstanding tickets. Because I came in early I was able to brief the other agents on major outages, and infrastructure changes. Various issues would be reported daily such as, printer issues, Outlook issues, and even password reset request. Although sometimes things were challenging I was able to preserve until a resolution was met.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 7 4报告
A Very Global Organization
Quality Assurance Analyst (在职员工) –  Reston, VA2013年3月27日
This is a very unique workplace as the structure is global. What I do affects our implementation across multiple regions around the globe. A good place to work and learn the different business structure of people around the world.
telecommute, flexi-schedule