Cape Town, Western Cape地区的Dimension Data员工评价

已找到符合搜索的25条评价 查看 741 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Trainer/Facilitator (在职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2019年5月15日
As a trainer/facilitator, i need to ensure that my objectives for the day is set out.
i need to ensure that i cover the day's content and that my learners have a clear understanding of what was trained.
working hours
leadership
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Intern salary for a qualified pro.
Euc engineer (离职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2018年6月1日
Good learning place but DD Cape Town, not a good place for young black pro. Qualifications means nothing. Only place i saw interns with qualifications teach L2 engineers without papers work.
Exposure to good tech
缺点
Limited to what you can do
这篇点评对您有用吗? 6 1报告
Great Culture
Network Engineer Intern (在职员工) –  Cape Town2018年1月25日
Great place to learn and grow your career, lot of after hours work so less time with the family, the work culture is great a lot of highly talented individuals working at Dimension Data Cape Won
这篇点评对您有用吗? 12报告
Excellent Work Place
technical lead (在职员工) –  Cape Town2017年12月12日
Start at 05:30 in the morning and work till 16:00 is a normal day, we work on a lot of different CCTV systems, so everyday there is something new, management could be better but only because they have an non technical person in charge of technical people.
工作文化
productive and fun at work
Desktop Support (在职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年10月30日
great working environment and their culture of the business is adaptable .i learned and lot still learning daily.
the management is easy to approach
team building outing
flexible working hours
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4报告
Fun place to work at.
Network Engineer (在职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年9月18日
A day at work would comprise of dealing with issues on a daily basis, when not dealing with issues, possibly reading up on new technology and efficient way of doing things and quickening process to ensure easier deployments.

Hardest part of the job would be teaching people but parting ways due to them receiving better opportunities especially if you've invested quite a bit of time into people.

Enjoyable part is where a project ends and the results is exactly what was expected.
Career advancement
工作文化
Upmarket Company to work for with high standards
Help Desk (离职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年6月28日
Liase with clients - network systems
Learned about IT
Very good management
Productive workplace culture
Upmarket company with high standards to work for and very enjoyable
优点
Very good company to work for
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
Fun Thriving environment
Technical and Product Trainer (离职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年5月12日
Obtaining information needed to prepare in-house training programs.
Preparing training materials
Develop course content
Determining training methodologies
Coordinate the development of training aids
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
Long hours but fun culture
Team Manager (离职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年4月9日
Dimension Data definitely had a great culture , one that made you want to come to work and that made you feel like you are part of a bigger picture. They definitely have the right attitude for work at this call centre
Great Culture
Irregular hours
Good Workplace
EUS Engineer (在职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年3月12日
Enjoyed working at Dimension Data, very nice office at Observatory.

Everybody is friendly, working very nicely together with everyone.

Very nice canteen and they are the main Tech Sponsor of the Tour De France.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Day to day
Senior Engineer (在职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年2月14日
Multiple clients, multiple issues all at ones. Each engineer need to manage his own workload.

Very good experience and having a multi skill set really helps.
petrol allowance
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Who I am
Service Desk Analyst (在职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年1月30日
I am a very hard worker, and will do my job to the best of my ability. I will strive to be the best colleague and worker needed to do specific job, I will also be a role model to my colleague because I would like them to look up to me as a hard worker and try to strive for perfection as I do.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Good opportunities
Call Centre Agent (离职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年1月9日
I loved working for dimension data. Loved my colleagues. Good environment to grow. Always had the enployees interest at heart. Management always had the colleagues best interest.
Free lunches
Winning Culture
Senior VC Engineer (在职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2016年2月25日
Dimension Data is a great please to work for. They have a warm culture. Management are always willing to help and put their people first
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
great place to work
Programme Administrator (离职员工) –  Cape Town2015年7月31日
Good infrastructure and culture. Flexible working hours. great management team. Salaries average. Good teamwork and support.
Enjoyed my time at the company tremendously even though it was only a contract position.
Learning Experience
HR Contractor (离职员工) –  Cape Town, WC2015年2月21日
Busy from the time you get to work
I learnt something new everyday
Management was brilliant
My Co-workers was very helpful and friendly since day one
A lot of work and too little time in the day
I enjoyed being busy all day and speaking to people in different countries
优点
Learning something new on a daily bases
这篇点评对您有用吗? 7 2报告
工作文化
Work stringent environment but really fun
Call Centre agent (在职员工) –  Cape Town, WC2014年7月22日
A fun environment to work in overall, with its expected ups and downs just like any job you get into.
Extremely fun environment
这篇点评对您有用吗? 12 2报告
Fast moving and fun
Business Unit Trainer (在职员工) –  Cape Town, WC2014年4月30日
My day normally starts with planning and organizing what lies ahead for the day. We generally facilitate all information sharing sessions and need to report on this to the business at the end of day. This means that we need to accurately assess the knowledge and skills that we have trained.

This allows for continuous inter-action with our colleagues which is great as this has helped to build my credibility in the business unit. I have become a trusted contact point when it comes to business updates as all department queries are directed to me for clarity and verification.
I work with a team of 3 Trainers and we have managed to become fairly well managed with regards to our daily routines and deliverables.
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I am able to make a difference with regards to imparting new knowledge and skills and then see the colleague grow and prosper in the business.
Good development opportunities
Possible Shift work
这篇点评对您有用吗? 8 6报告
Fun, exciting,culture
Back Office Support (离职员工) –  Cape Town, WC2014年4月23日
08:00am - 16:00pm, full of challenges,a lot to learn everyday, management accessible, co-workers full of happiness, both hardest and most enjoyable time we merged as per my opinion, coz everything was easily accessible and transparent,
team outing, motivating
not much
Busy and Productive
Contract Administrator (在职员工) –  Cape Town, WC2014年1月14日
Making sure all client information is up to date and that all renewals are sent out to account managers in a timeous manner.
Need to be flexible and be prepared to put in extra hours when needed.
Team members assist each other if and when necessary.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 10 3报告