Johannesburg, Gauteng地区的Dimension Data员工评价

已找到符合搜索的53条评价 查看 727 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Productive and exciting
Call Centre Agent (Inbound) (在职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2019年11月6日
I really enjoyed working with different people willing to learn as we had everyday sessions of learning and getting training the environment is healthy and exciting you look forward to coming to work everyday
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
Dimension Data Review
Systems Engineer (离职员工) –  Johannesburg2019年1月8日
Typical day involves the looking after the various clients.

Learned that I wanted to move into Azure / virtualization side of microsoft

Management tended not to listen to much to employees.

Work place culture was one where things were boring.

Hardest part of the job was arriving at work

The most enjoyable part of my job was making sure clients got what they paid for.
优点
making sure the clients were happy
缺点
Working in an enviroment where it was managments way or no way at all
Challenging and rewarding environment
Global Infrastructure and Network Manager (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018年8月17日
My time at Dimension Data was great as i learnt alot of new skills and expanded on existing skills. I was challenged and stretched in my role but i was never given or considered for any career advancement as my management did not consider and was not interested in advancing employees. I worked long hours and was always declined my leave, but i delivered some world first in terms of projects on a global scale. My team that i managed was phenomenal and we were not just colleagues but a family and good friends. Rest of the organization was very bureaucratic.
缺点
Long Hours, below market related pay
Work hard Play Hard
Citrix Support Engineer (在职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018年7月24日
• Monitoring and Support of Customer Citrix environments (XenApp, XenDesktop)

•Constantly make recommendations for user and systems enhanced experience.

Weekly drinks and BBQ's for socializing.
优点
Weekly drinks and BBQ's for socializing.
Work life balance
great
Second in Charge Team Lead (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018年4月4日
it was a great place to work at very energetic,
the work was challenging as it was only night shift, the contact centre was servicing USA based clients
great working enviroments
working hours
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 3报告
工作文化
Productive well organised company with lot of fun inside
Systems Engineer (SCCM) (在职员工) –  Johannesburg, Brayanston, South Africa2018年3月12日
Dimensiondata is a service delivery, no matter how great and organisation can be, there will be days where the client wont be 100% satisfied, or have to wake up in the middle of the night and provide and urgent service. We once had to all wake up at 2am on a Saturday to prevent all our client from a virus.
We have fun days, social club where we just have fun.
优点
Lunch, team building, clients taking us out, Gifts
Healthcare
Work hard Play hard
Business Development Manager (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2017年12月14日
With DD there is never a dull moment. the exposure is great and you learn by being thrown in the deep end. It is a very exciting work environment but also very stressful due to the type of clients and vast depth of tech and services they have to offer. If you want to grow and advance your career I cannot think of a better company. The staff and management are friendly, but very entrepreneurial focused.
优点
Career advancement and technical expertise. Working with the best in the industry
缺点
The pressure and stress of work commitments never stops
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 1报告
工作文化
Dimension data / standard bank (project 360)
Project Administrator (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, South Africa2017年9月19日
I was contacted by prior Management to come and assist a project team at Standard Bank as there Project Administrator quite on short notice.

My role was to upload all project documentation as well as to finalise data for final project roll outs.

The project was successfully rolled out and completed as set out in the project scope.
Learned New skills
缺点
Was only part of the project for a short while
Hard Paced and Driven, Competive
Delivery Assurance Manager (在职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2017年8月15日
Dimension Data is a Driven company with a strong drive to succeed in all that it does, it aims to perform at peak always and ensures that it provides best in breed for its clients at all times.
Clients first
缺点
People sometimes get lost in the mix but the company strives to correct that consistently.
工作文化
stricked place to work in
Call Centre Agent (SERVICE NOW SYSTEM) (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2017年7月5日
Enjoyed the work however the human culture amongs the staff was not present. Management worked very well with their staff members and motivated us to grow
family days
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
Fun place to work
Call Centre Agent (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2017年5月30日
I didn't spend much time at Dimension Data. Being office bound is not my cup of tea. I did learn a lot about I.T. but that's as far as it goes. It was a nice place to work though.
工作文化
Productive workplace with great experience to be gained by the IT Professional.
Principal Network Engineer (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2017年5月10日
Dimension Data is a great place to work, you will be exposed to the latest technology in the industry and will gain valuable work experience to further your career.
Contracted Via Dimension Data to Customer site
Field Service Engineer (在职员工) –  Johannesburg, South Africa2017年3月9日
I work in a a structured and corporate enviroment. I attend to daily issue and ensure that all IT matter are reported and attended to. I manage myself and do my own time management.
工作文化
great company to work for
Dimension Data opened so many doors for me and this is due to their wide client base as well as their wide tech vase. Its a great company with great people and I would recommend this company to anyone.
massive opportunities
缺点
They could do more with mentoring people a bit more.
工作文化
All business while i was there
Onsite Datacenter Consultant (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2016年12月18日
I was contracted to work out of the office at a customer site so was more engaged with the customer than with the management of dimension data. Again the main concern for the company is the bottom line, all else is secondary.
工作文化
Flexible time and relaxed environment
L2 Virtualization and Storage Engineer (在职员工) –  Johannesburg , South Africa2016年11月24日
Daily Checks,
Troubleshooting,
mentoring,
Documentation,
Coffee/Lunch breaks with colleague.
Attend Training's.
Flexible timing
Fee Coffee, Play Golf
工作文化
Good for those that wanna learn tech
Senior Business Analyst (离职员工) –  Johanneburg2016年11月18日
Great company to work for,

good leadership,
excellent challenges if you really wanna challenge yourself.
great work life balance
Good Mentoring
Limited Structured Learning
工作文化
Productive, Business Acumen, Passion for Business operations.
Operations Incident manager (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2016年11月4日
Friendly co-workers
Have to deliver at a pressurized times
Co-workers follow the company values
Most enjoyable is learning new things at a short space of time.
free Lunches
Long hrs
工作文化
Productive and fun working place
IT Technician (在职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2016年8月11日
I am part of the projects team which our client is City of Joburg , any call logged for more than 5 users is called a project , depending on which department it is , one has to go through training on how the system works , after the training we deploy machines according to the site and rights allocated to the right given .

I have learnt that everyday has its own problems and that face every challenge head on and always consult where one doesn't understand for a clear picture of what is required to execute a task given .

When working with people , respect of the individuals believe and religion is needed .

When we go to site we portray ourselves in a profession manner and dress code which does not distort the company name and its reputable work .
Travel
Target for the day
challenging and fun
Project Technical Specialist Support (在职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2016年6月14日
my typical day at work is working with a group of talented engineers, learning from each other and working together to the same goal of providing best service to our client. i work with an experienced team and together with my fun, versatile working style we create a really good team. the challenges we get is working in with different environments where we continuously disagree on whose fault is on and then we prove our concepts and technology, that is both fun and challenging. however at the end we all have to keep the client happy and ensure minimal downtime as possible
petrol card