Dimension Data

地点
已找到符合搜索的61条评价
查看 857 条评论
工作文化
Enjoyed working with Dimension Data. Their culture is excellent and they look after their key employees if performing. Work life balance is ok and they have the necessary systems in place for performance indexes and business update knowledge
工作文化
Ever changing - innovative - good work vibes. Nice office space and location. Technology is heavy component of the workplace. Collaborative work experience
工作文化
Dimension Data is an extremely demanding place to work. The expectations put on employees are very high. Because it's a global community, employees are expected to be available at all times, regardless of personal commitments such as looking after children. So that was very challenging. The work was exciting and rewarding at times, but it could be extremely stressful at times.
工作文化
Everything at dimension data was standard. From stock taking you can't wait for long. Always be on time on sites. Training available for free for the technicians
优点
I was happy with the management, my colleagues always share the ideas before we start the project
No comments
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I really enjoyed working with different people willing to learn as we had everyday sessions of learning and getting training the environment is healthy and exciting you look forward to coming to work everyday.
工作文化
Working for Dimension Data, now NTT Ltd was an eye-opener. The company's large scale was new and a great challenge. The global company has good goals and helps solve some of worlds problems. The teams and groups are generally good hearted people with their goals clear and though-out.
Work for Home
South Africa based
工作文化
The work culture and the people make this one of the greatest places to work, the experience gained is invaluable and there are many avenues to pursue. The one area that needs work is the retention of good staff and helping to guide staff "new" to corporate, on their career options and allowing them to have a more holistic view.
Great staff benefits
High pressure
工作文化
Fast paced environment, with information technology always changing and updating. Never stopped learning My manager is excellent and was sad to be leaving his mentorship, enthusiasm and work culture.
优点
Benefits
这篇点评对您有用吗?
工作文化
Typical day involves the looking after the various clients. Learned that I wanted to move into Azure / virtualization side of microsoft Management tended not to listen to much to employees. Work place culture was one where things were boring. Hardest part of the job was arriving at work The most enjoyable part of my job was making sure clients got what they paid for.
优点
making sure the clients were happy
缺点
Working in an enviroment where it was managments way or no way at all
工作文化
My time at Dimension Data was great as i learnt alot of new skills and expanded on existing skills. I was challenged and stretched in my role but i was never given or considered for any career advancement as my management did not consider and was not interested in advancing employees. I worked long hours and was always declined my leave, but i delivered some world first in terms of projects on a global scale. My team that i managed was phenomenal and we were not just colleagues but a family and good friends. Rest of the organization was very bureaucratic.
缺点
Long Hours, below market related pay
工作文化
• Monitoring and Support of Customer Citrix environments (XenApp, XenDesktop) •Constantly make recommendations for user and systems enhanced experience. Weekly drinks and BBQ's for socializing.
优点
Weekly drinks and BBQ's for socializing.
Work life balance
工作文化
it was a great place to work at very energetic, the work was challenging as it was only night shift, the contact centre was servicing USA based clients
great working enviroments
working hours
工作文化
Dimensiondata is a service delivery, no matter how great and organisation can be, there will be days where the client wont be 100% satisfied, or have to wake up in the middle of the night and provide and urgent service. We once had to all wake up at 2am on a Saturday to prevent all our client from a virus. We have fun days, social club where we just have fun.
优点
Lunch, team building, clients taking us out, Gifts
Healthcare
工作文化
With DD there is never a dull moment. the exposure is great and you learn by being thrown in the deep end. It is a very exciting work environment but also very stressful due to the type of clients and vast depth of tech and services they have to offer. If you want to grow and advance your career I cannot think of a better company. The staff and management are friendly, but very entrepreneurial focused.
优点
Career advancement and technical expertise. Working with the best in the industry
缺点
The pressure and stress of work commitments never stops
工作文化
I was contacted by prior Management to come and assist a project team at Standard Bank as there Project Administrator quite on short notice. My role was to upload all project documentation as well as to finalise data for final project roll outs. The project was successfully rolled out and completed as set out in the project scope.
Learned New skills
缺点
Was only part of the project for a short while
工作文化
Dimension Data is a Driven company with a strong drive to succeed in all that it does, it aims to perform at peak always and ensures that it provides best in breed for its clients at all times.
Clients first
缺点
People sometimes get lost in the mix but the company strives to correct that consistently.
工作文化
Enjoyed the work however the human culture amongs the staff was not present. Management worked very well with their staff members and motivated us to grow
family days
工作文化
Unfortunately the salary is disproportionately paid based on race, meaning black people are not paid equal salary with white people even if the role is the same and the experience is similar.
Working Environment and Culture
Salary
工作文化
I didn't spend much time at Dimension Data. Being office bound is not my cup of tea. I did learn a lot about I.T. but that's as far as it goes. It was a nice place to work though.
工作文化
Dimension Data is a great place to work, you will be exposed to the latest technology in the industry and will gain valuable work experience to further your career.