Dimension Data

针对Senior Network Engineer的Dimension Data员工评价

已找到符合搜索的16条评价
查看 767 条评论
Work-Life Balance, Fun, Fast pace and constant change
Great company to work for in regards to people, company incentives, and opportunities to learn so much. My resume was easily enhanced from all the opportunities available to take advantage of. We were challenged constantly to be innovative and present efficient ways to improve on our services. I enjoyed the constant challenge.
Free Fruits and Coffee, Great work environment
Short Breaks, Lack of Stress Management
工作文化
Productive and Fun place to work!
Good things about Dimension Data ->
Management is good!

Work environment is amazing.

Flexible work from home policy.

Interview process was fast.

Payscale is good too.
Off-site
I was placed on site site at customer and spent little time in the company. I guess becaouse of its footprint there are opportunities open globally for technical posts.
Not approachable
缺点
Not having a direct report.
工作文化
Wonderful place to work, very productive environment
Wonderful place to work, very productive environment. Very good management and a good place to learn with multiple opportunities to grow with in the organiation
Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer with extensive hands on design and experience with a vast knowledge of network communications. With experience in all major field in the IT field, from desktops to servers, to Networks! An Enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal skills that is deadline driven. I have a solid background of knowledge and I am meticulous about my work.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Challenging and rewarding projects
Technically challenging projects but with issues on job security as it depends with the client's commitment with the project duration.
Else, the company is an ideal work for, for technical skills advancement.
flexible working hours
缺点
have to abide with the client's culture
The best working enviroment
We worked normal 8 hours a day. though most of the time we worked over time due to unexpected results and SLA's.
I learnt a lot on the importance of team work, company culture and policies, the importance of customer support and understanding the modules of each client and adapting to it.

The hardest part was to be thrown in the deep end and taking charge of a new product or system which give me more joy and taking full responsibility of it.

The most enjoyable part was the archievements we made and reaching our SLA's was awesome
优点
We worked under pressure so lunch to us come once in a while by choice
缺点
Long our are ours our cup of time. Am always target focused with perfection
Good exposure
Great Technical exposure
Technical staff can get opportunity to work on any cutting edge technology.

Very much particular about compensation.HR, Finance are very much clear and process oriented,

Poor Work life balance
Great Technical exposure
Poor Work life balance
工作文化
Good company with lots of talented individuals working which you can learn from.
the company is reasonably present on all major cites in the US and other parts of the world.
process oriented job
It was process oriented job more than technical . that why i left the job . Also i was not feeling comfortable with working from home . Also it was some kind of repeating job
Good experience
Management & leadership is good. Good work environment.
Growth is slow.

Good company to work with.

Had a good experience.
工作文化
Job security is good but too much politics
If you are part of DD payroll you have good benefits.
Salary offered will be good but the same doesn't reflect on your pay slip as they have 80% salary & 20%Variable pay which depends on business performance. out of 20%, you will never get the full amount

HR is called people & culture here who are worth for nothing. Every month you have to keep begging for collecting your sodexo. You are never treated good here!
优点
Free snacks & cabs during night shifts
缺点
No cabs during morning shift & not employee friendly
Productive work environment
It was very nice experience with DD

Management was awesome

Team was very nice

The first day in the production I was engaged in continuous eight hours call.
Work from home
felicities
Fun and Friendly workplacement
Excellent place to work with friendly teammates and good chance to improve my knowledge in Data Centre and Wireless technologies.
工作文化
Team work and productive worker
I am Hard working and Team Player fun to work with team.Dimension Data is a great place to work with great team of management and colleagues
工作文化
Compared to other companies this is one of the better ones
We have a very diverse working environment and also have benefits such as work from home which is huge. A lot of companies here do not embrace work from home policies. I get to work with colleagues from all over the world and this makes the job even more enjoyable.
work from home