Dimension Data

不限
已找到符合搜索的38条评价
查看 848 条评论
工作文化
I would look forward to going to work daily. There were six Help Desk Agents on our team, and we all worked together. The amazing thing about working for DD is that each agent complemented one another. I would come in the office first because I took the early shift, and review our mailbox, and also check for other outstanding tickets. Because I came in early I was able to brief the other agents on major outages, and infrastructure changes. Various issues would be reported daily such as, printer issues, Outlook issues, and even password reset request. Although sometimes things were challenging I was able to preserve until a resolution was met.
工作文化
Learned lot of new technologies.
Helped in building connections

very good management

friendly environment

mornings will be busy at job after that enjoyable
工作文化
Responsible for providing telephone support to the end-user on hardware, software and network/VPN related problems and provide support remotely through bomgar when required. Responsible for monitoring low complexity network infrastructures, receiving, assigning and coordinating the successful resolution of requests (Incidents, Service Request, Events, and Problems) logged by clients on the relevant monitoring system.
优点
Friendly environment and flexible hours
na
工作文化
a good chance to learn a lot from here but management is always hiring the guy who not really know how to do and given higher salary than the experienced staff , lack of men power but they not willing to assign more staff in the project , average 2 staff to handle one project which is up to 7 country
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Enjoyed working for the company along with work from home options. Family environment, activities and company functions. Good working atmosphere. Location not the most convenient.
工作文化
its a busy environment but there a culture they have built making it fun and a stress free environment as they know that this environment and work can be stressful so they always trying to make work enjoyable
dress code
hours
工作文化
DD lives the IT Values,People are Good to work with and there is a brilliant Culture, Its fun in the Sun and always good to work for a company like this
1st line IT and Technical support
Answer all incoming calls from customers

Logging and tracking of incidents and requests

Logging and communicating all incidents to customers and IT

Ability to provide first time resolution by using available tools

Identification and escalation of re-occurring problems and incidents

Follow up on priority calls

• Ensure that all incidents and service requests are registered on the call logging system.

• Escalate customer issue as appropriate.

• Support Technical Support and Service Desk in executing their duties
工作文化
My active employment time has been a most fulfilling, and i am very happy for being given a chance to grow my career at Dimension Data. It is a good company that i can personally recommend to work for.
工作文化
Co-workers and managers work together in a fast paced environment to ensure high quality customer care. Everyone there helps each other out and its a fun group to work with.
工作文化
The management was not what i am used to. Contract job, training was so long and when we are on the floor they keep changing my hours and shifts, they keep changing what we need to say to customers.
工作文化
Career advancement is not available here. Many people here still working as contractors but they will never become full time. Relaxed culture, but workload is high, management is careless and do not reward the good hardworking workers. Only time you'll get any feedback from one of management here is negative feedback, always. Management knows the culture is toxic, they just don't care.
优点
Lucky if you're a full-time/non contractor
Soul crushing paycheck
工作文化
Great place to work at but no career path, good benefits.
eVariable Bonus, Overtime, Benefits (Training, Exam Certifications, Gym, Dental, Voucher for performer), Medical Insurance Card, Medical Claimable for you and your direct family (wife and kids).

Career path, not really a good place for a motivated person unless you are the type of person who come to work, go back and get salary. Quite a lot of people stuck in the same positions for years.
Exam and Training certifications
缺点
Cut employees anytime and unexpectedly, no career path, same position for years
工作文化
Unfortunately the salary is disproportionately paid based on race, meaning black people are not paid equal salary with white people even if the role is the same and the experience is similar.
Working Environment and Culture
Salary
工作文化
Working for Dimension Data is great, the company and the culture especially in the UAE region is great. Sometimes another offer comes your way that you just cannot refuse and with the cost of living in Middle East being proportionately at a highest level, you do unfortunately start looking at the salary offer when looking for a place to work.
Friendly Working ENvironment, diverse culture
Compensation
工作文化
Nice environment and culture.
Management are good.

Salaries are ok but not upto mark. Company have very good reputation in APAC especially in networking and cloud. DIMENSION DATA have lots of high end clients in banking and non banking sector. It is leading in networking and cloud services. Many Government clients trusted as their networking partner to monitor their high security device and many more clients are approaching to dimension Data.
优点
Good management and work culture
缺点
Salary are not up to mark
工作文化
My workplace is very good and accommodating, especially the management and the team.

It only becomes difficult when users or client are not co operating and not agreeing to company policies.

The most enjoyable part of the work is when I am busy troubleshooting on user s pc and struggling I will normally ask my colleagues to assist before I escalate to my team leader we will try harder to resolve the issue so that at the end of the call we will congratulate who ever who would have came up with the solution.

I have learned that in the IT field we share info, support each other and work together as a team.

A typical day at work will be when I get to work and find that everything is down from servers, telephones, and the network and users are not very understanding.
工作文化
I am a very hard worker, and will do my job to the best of my ability. I will strive to be the best colleague and worker needed to do specific job, I will also be a role model to my colleague because I would like them to look up to me as a hard worker and try to strive for perfection as I do.
工作文化
Get to work, manage the queue and ensure that all calls are distributed to the correct teams. I manage the Standard Bank account, where clients have logged calls incorrectly i liaise with the client and advise on how and where to log the call correctly.
Micro management
工作文化
My team (Mercury) we pride ourselves with Professional Excellence, we put our client's at the center of everything we do. I am a dedicated tier 2 agent for Mutual & Federal but because we work as a team I learned from team and I can fully say I can help Nedbank and Old Mutual Client's when we our short staffed. My co-workers are fun to work with.
想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?