Dimension Data

Dimension Data的员工点评

查看Dimension Data的所有点评

Collaborative and warm environment
Service Desk Analyst (在职员工) –  Reston VA2014年1月9日
I would look forward to going to work daily. There were six Help Desk Agents on our team, and we all worked together. The amazing thing about working for DD is that each agent complemented one another. I would come in the office first because I took the early shift, and review our mailbox, and also check for other outstanding tickets. Because I came in early I was able to brief the other agents on major outages, and infrastructure changes. Various issues would be reported daily such as, printer issues, Outlook issues, and even password reset request. Although sometimes things were challenging I was able to preserve until a resolution was met.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 7 4报告

Dimension Data其他员工的点评

工作文化
Initially solid until realignment and takeover
Client Services Manager (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2020年1月23日
Fundamentals from a client value perspective continued to motivate Year-Over-Year growth and profit. After realignment and then acquisitions, the new culture fostered unknown employment status for growth, employee development and resulted in downsizing. At one point multiple departures, retirements and demotions from the CEO level and below.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
productieve, snelle klantgedreven
IT Operator (Oproepnemer) \ IT-ondersteuningsanalist - Permanent (离职员工) –  Bryanston South Africa2020年1月20日
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告