Dimension Data

Dimension Data的员工点评

查看Dimension Data的所有点评

Micro-managed to the fullest
Service Desk Associate (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2014年11月9日
My brief time at Dimension Data in Charlotte was a time of great stress and minimal direction. I was thrust into onto the phones in the GSC (as a Service Desk Agent) after only an hour of shadowing another employee.

The manager at the time was grossly unqualified - I think she was hired because of her looks. In any event, if you get lost and have a question she's going to refer you to the "specific process" document for whatever task you're attempting. This was largely because she didn't know what she was doing.

Also, EVERY client has a different process for everything so good luck with that. you better take excellent notes and perhaps create a spread sheet to keep track of it all.

The people were friendly enough. The Pay was nice.

My time with the company ended when I was close to getting a shift change. The incompetent manager listed above found out about this by trolling my chat logs with the other shift manager and created a week long saga that included 2 face-to-face meetings with her.

If you do work here, be prepared to kiss management's back side and be talked down to on a consistent basis. Be prepared to never know what you're doing right while well informed on everything you do wrong.
优点
Pay, technology, 1 hour lunch breaks, plenty of eateries nearby
缺点
Management, fake people, disorganization, being micro-managed.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 18 1报告

Dimension Data其他员工的点评

工作文化
Initially solid until realignment and takeover
Client Services Manager (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2020年1月23日
Fundamentals from a client value perspective continued to motivate Year-Over-Year growth and profit. After realignment and then acquisitions, the new culture fostered unknown employment status for growth, employee development and resulted in downsizing. At one point multiple departures, retirements and demotions from the CEO level and below.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
productieve, snelle klantgedreven
IT Operator (Oproepnemer) \ IT-ondersteuningsanalist - Permanent (离职员工) –  Bryanston South Africa2020年1月20日
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告