Dimension Data的员工点评

查看Dimension Data的所有点评

Productive, Knowledgeable and fun environment
Service Desk Support (离职员工) –  Luanda, Angola2016年5月16日
I would start work very early due to avoiding traffic, I would do the morning health checks, read e-mails, check my calendar for any scheduled meetings, prioritize the incidents and requests from clients, check up on the technicians assign the various projects to each technician.

I learned to be very patient and very tolerable, to my co-workers and clients, due to language and culture barriers.
I also learned that with proper communication most discrepancies can be resolved.
I also learned to be a hands-on employee, meaning, that if certain skills was needed in another area, besides Service Desk duty, I would gladly assist and learn new skills, such as working in the Data Centre.
Management have always been very supportive, understand and always gave room to grow for more opportunities.

Hardest part was learning a new culture in the working environment within a different country, but it has opened up my mind and eyes to so many learning opportunities.
I not only grew within my skills but as a person.
优点
Free breakfast and flexibility
缺点
working on some public holidays and weekends

Dimension Data其他员工的点评

Nice company to work
Network Engineer (Field Engineer) (离职员工) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2020年1月18日
Nice company to work for. Give alot of exposure to freshers and allowed to work for multiple projects.
I had the great time working in the company.will surely advice my friends to join the company
工作文化
Good
Senior Technical Support Engineer (在职员工) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2020年1月16日
I have learned here many things, also I got many required training here, over all its good and work culture is very smooth and Management also nice. Its awesome place to work.
公司页面已被认领