Dimension Data的员工点评

查看Dimension Data的所有点评

Workplace
Service Desk Analyst (在职员工) –  Randburg, Gauteng2017年2月22日
My workplace is very good and accommodating, especially the management and the team.

It only becomes difficult when users or client are not co operating and not agreeing to company policies.

The most enjoyable part of the work is when I am busy troubleshooting on user s pc and struggling I will normally ask my colleagues to assist before I escalate to my team leader we will try harder to resolve the issue so that at the end of the call we will congratulate who ever who would have came up with the solution.

I have learned that in the IT field we share info, support each other and work together as a team.

A typical day at work will be when I get to work and find that everything is down from servers, telephones, and the network and users are not very understanding.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告

Dimension Data其他员工的点评

productieve, snelle klantgedreven
IT Operator (Oproepnemer) \ IT-ondersteuningsanalist - Permanent (离职员工) –  Bryanston South Africa2020年1月20日
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
Work experience
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (离职员工) –  Lagos2020年1月20日
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun place to work. I acquired knowledge in the ICT industry. My office colleagues are quite pleasant and team players.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告