Dipont Education

地点
已找到符合搜索的11条评价
查看 13 条评论
工作文化
Dipont Education is a wonderful place for a young teacher or administrator to learn their craft. Teachers can expect to make a decent amount of money compared to their American counterparts, and administrators are paid nicely as well.
工作文化
Just a bad experience all-around. I would not suggest this company to my worst enemy. People are treated like they are lower than dirt and if you question management in any way, you are shunned.
Cost of living
缺点
Everything besides cost of living
工作文化
Office hour is 8 hours, it was reasonable, but sometimes it could be flexible, we follow the school schedule mostly, as long as we have finished the work for the day, and there is no essential schedule for the day, then we can go home. The first thing I went to the office was talking to my colleague from the high school, exchanging our work results from yesterday, and making plans for today or the next few days. We manage all the Visa process for foreign teachers, my job was to communicate with them to obtain the basic needs. And run errands if necessary.
Good working environment
缺点
Less support for the traffic.
工作文化
A large organization with many education services. It started as a-pioneer, privatizing education in the notoriously guarded country but has not innovated well.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Dipont is a great company to work for if you are teaching in Asia. The pay is competitive with pay in America and is considered high in China. There is a good housing allowance. There are centers all over China. If you want a good well paying job as an expat in China Dipont is an excellent choice.
优点
Pays well, long vacation in winter and summer.
缺点
Many hours of teaching during the school year.
工作文化
The will make you teach up to 5 classes a year whether you are qualified or not. Teacher's Editions of books are seldom provided. If you teach history, there is heavy censorship.The principal at my school was a control freak who was not a proper teacher. It baffled me how impressed he was with the abilities teachers had in the classroom. Students were mostly lazy and plagiarism was a huge concern.
工作文化
AP economics teacher and also AP calculus. with teaching experience both in USA and China. i like teaching , and my students are very positive and enthusiastic as i can tell , they are very motivated with my teaching style
工作文化
Fun work place with supportive management. Great people to work with and healthy group relationship. Flexible work schedule and highly-productive working environment.
flexible
communication
工作文化
What I do mainly for this work is to collect data from other cities in China since we were holding a summer camp designed for the children who desire to study abroad and provide them with the chances to face to face communicate the administrative officer coming from other famous universities in U.S. From the job, I practised my efficiency in using Microsoft Office Software and how to deal with my supervisors. I love this job because it does not just involve sitting in the office but also standing in front of the meeting table and express your thought to others, which is really valuable to me
good pay, light environment
缺点
you have to be prepared because you could be assigned with work any minute
工作文化
During office hours there was very little down time, WE was a high productive magazine, but after hours Dipont would treat us to various causal meetings and dinners to show their appreciation or our hard work.
casual meetings/dinners
工作文化
Good place to work. You will learn a lot. You have to be flexible and willing to stretch yourself. Expertise is required in College Counseling.
housing allowance