DoubleTree by Hilton

地点
已找到符合搜索的5条评价
查看 4,502 条评论
工作文化
Being a newly opened hotel, it is a great and challenging place to work. The team is new, growing and developing and that makes it a very rewarding experience. The location is a new developing area, which has great opportunities but very challenging, as the business rump up is a lot slower than expect. The company is very supportive and has empowered me to develop and drive my hotel. I try to instill a constructive, empowering and positive work style with high levels of ownership and integrity. Developing my team and high potential team members is one of the high lights of my role, as well as managing the business to break even and turn the hotel profitable
Company culture
Location - Challenging business envirinment
工作文化
The management was pretty good and there was always clients to work with. The treatment of people was fair here and I think the pay was fair as well. I would work there again.
not micromanaged
few days off
工作文化
Worked with the team to set a strategic goal for the hotel and capitalized on its remote location to capture the Meetings market as well as developed a good reputation for weddings that suited the 1000 sq. meter sized ballroom.
优点
Worked well with both management group and owners of the hotel.
Limited growth opportunities
工作文化
Building from scratch a new hotel and team is a fascinating and extremely rewarding experience. Managing multiple stakeholders, balancing different interests, working within tight deadlines, being flexible to changes, managing expectations and budgets are a few of the interesting aspects of the job. A new experience with a steep learning curve (at times), its a very rewarding opportunity, one that tests multiple aspects of a manager's ability
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Friendly environment to work with, co-workers and managers are willing to help out when needed. Patient with new employees with open mind. Hardest part was to learn so much about the company in a short amount of time, time speeds so fast, but lots of things happen in such short of time. Highly consideration on employees working environment and benefits, showing the care of the company for each employees.
查看更多关于DoubleTree by Hilton的评论