DoubleTree by Hilton的员工点评

查看DoubleTree by Hilton的所有点评

Good work / life balance; challenging & productive
Cluster General Manager (离职员工) –  Nanjing, China2016年11月8日
Worked with the team to set a strategic goal for the hotel and capitalized on its remote location to capture the Meetings market as well as developed a good reputation for weddings that suited the 1000 sq. meter sized ballroom.
优点
Worked well with both management group and owners of the hotel.
Limited growth opportunities
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告

DoubleTree by Hilton其他员工的点评

A good place to work
GENERAL MANAGER (在职员工) –  Chengdu - China2018年10月8日
Being a newly opened hotel, it is a great and challenging place to work. The team is new, growing and developing and that makes it a very rewarding experience. The location is a new developing area, which has great opportunities but very challenging, as the business rump up is a lot slower than expect. The company is very supportive and has empowered me to develop and drive my hotel. I try to instill a constructive, empowering and positive work style with high levels of ownership and integrity. Developing my team and high potential team members is one of the high lights of my role, as well as managing the business to break even and turn the hotel profitable
Company culture
Location - Challenging business envirinment
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
busy but good job
Esthetician (离职员工) –  沈阳市2018年4月2日
The management was pretty good and there was always clients to work with. The treatment of people was fair here and I think the pay was fair as well. I would work there again.
not micromanaged