Eaton点评

已找到符合搜索的7条评价 查看 3,799 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
great work place and great team
Data Center Administrator (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年6月30日
I have been working in this company for about 7 years. this is a great company and I worked with a great team. have a good relation with other team member. also I can balance my life and work. really enjoy the work in this company.
优点
professional training
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告
Excellent Company
Senior HR Generalist (离职员工) –  上海市2016年8月12日
Very admirable company, provide employee so many opportunity to learn and development! Leaders are very kind and willing to share their experience,all colleague are nice!
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告
工作文化
Fun workplace with excellent employees
Finance Intern, Finance Department (离职员工) –  Shanghai2016年6月21日
I started my work by faxing, and emailing copies of vouchers to branch companies to ensure updated records. Most of the time, I helped to streamline and automate monthly accounts payable and accounts receivable report, and to update files for the purpose of maintaining and improving internal controls. I also sorted documents such as bank reconciliation, tax reports, and closing statements.
Eaton Corporation is an excellent workplace because everything was very organized. Employees are very friendly, fun, and professional.
Overall, Eaton Corporation has a great atmosphere and an amazing culture.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 2报告
good company
Project Manager (在职员工) –  Shenzhen, China2014年4月28日
good company with good environment. Has good training opportunities.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
Comfortable working environment and pleasant working experience.
Financial Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2014年3月18日
Co-workers are willing to help and share experience. Everyday is started with dozens of invoices and vouchers scanning. The hardest part is to communicate well with manager and chief director. And the most enjoyable part is to make friends with all the co-workers and cooperate together to make everything work.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 8报告
工作文化
Eaton Corporation Vehicle Group: our team sells engine component like valve train system produced by our own factory
Sales manager assistant (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2013年7月31日
• Negotiated about the annual price of the valve train system and hydraulic lifting system produced by our own factory for supplying products to Chery Automotive.
• Assembled data from Chery through the negotiation meetings and made a report of annual manufacture planning and budgeting to general manager.
• Participated in receiving the auditing from Ford and Volkswagen and successfully helped Eaton passed the Ford's Q1: 2002 Requirements.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告