eBay Inc.点评

已找到符合搜索的9条评价 查看 1,487 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
So great
Seller Risk Management Team (离职员工) –  Shanghai2019年2月17日
The eBay company is like a university, everyone is so talent there. You can learn a lot when you work in this enviroment. I have also made many friends and kept in touch with each for many years. Highly recommanded!
really good working environment
Compliance Specialist (离职员工) –  shanghai2018年1月30日
it has wonderful company culture. the company encourage us to empowerment to do something what you think is right. Every day, I will received some case automatically, I will review the account and suspicious transactions. Sometimes I need to request the customer to provide some documentation. Every case I need to do KYC (know your customer), to compare their consuming habits so that identify the customer's account has been stolen or not. I got the best compliance specialist reward in three months. I also organized team-building and cross-team meeting.
annual carnival
Good Emloyer
Online Marketing Assistant Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年7月18日
Actually, I worked for eBay China many years ago as an intern, not the eBay in the United States. The work place was a little crowded but yet fun. The managers and other employees are nice and easy-going. It is a shame that they stopped the business in China.
工作文化
nice culture and work environment
QA Engineer (Intern) (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2013年11月18日
one thing i like most here is people. my mentor and co-workers are all nice and knowledgeable and always ready to help me grow.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5 4报告
工作文化
productive with a lot fun with colleagues
SCM Supervisor (离职员工) –  Shanghai2013年8月24日
I think in 2000, I am one of the first to know online shopping in China, we study it with great curiosity, we built everything for it, from program a new system for online shopping to set up a quick response shipping teams , we do everything when the time we have not Paypal, POS, check, but we conquered every difficulties with great passion and make a fantastic supply chain executive teams.
though the internet bubble bursted after 1 years, but I have learned the new commercial model in a new century, now this new model changed most of the world from traditional model to a digital model, it is the new challenge from then on!
free lunch

工作比较开放式管理,各司其职,管理还是比较人性化。外企氛围,福利不错,跨国企业。
人性化管理
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
very proud working for ebay
Staff system administrator (在职员工) –  上海市, C232013年6月24日
daily work: doing 50% tickets, routine works; 50% project works. daily communication is in English.

learned: technical skills and soft skills
工作文化
Productive and fun place with eBay
Billing Analyst (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2013年2月18日
* On a daily basis, check yesterday posted payments, review today new incoming payments, summarize current billing issues and tool bugs and send daily report to management and related teams. Research and post current unmatched payments, in the meanwhile, analyse existing billing issues and help teammates to resolve their problems.
* Audit teammates' posted payments. Deliver training to new hires and mentoring them. Cooperate with global process manager to design payment process workflow. Support manager to handle projects.
* As a back-end team, sometimes it is hard to satisfy customers, so need to set up more meetings with customer service supervisors from front-end teams to discuss customer cares.
* During the teamwork, it is interesting to discover the unique qualities of each person, and things will go well if I can find the consensus.
优点
incentive program, meal allowance, free breakfast and afternoon tea, two days-one night outing, etc.
缺点
there is no operation office located in new york.

查看更多eBay Inc.评论