EIC education

中国7 条点评
已找到符合搜索的7条评价
查看 8 条评论
Nice workplace
It was a nice workplace for student workers and interns.
工作文化
The hours worked great for a foreigner lifestyle
Typical issues of miscommunication between Chinese and Foreign staff, but the schedule and compensation were great. A bit unpredictable of a working atmosphere.
工作文化
Achievement: sales amount reached to 20 million yuan per year at a single center
Be responsible for overall operational management of center
Set up and complete performance target

Assist and help team members to increase sales and achieve goals

Develop marketing strategies and collect competition info
lunch break
工作文化
Great place to work and learn
It was a fun place to work and I learnt a lot about teaching and the Chinese culture and it was great to see the impact I had on helping with the student's scores in their IELTS tests and general pronunciation and understanding of the English Language.
The most educated boss
1)The boss who knows the most education and the most about creating an education culture.

2)Very harmonious working environment, everyone enjoys it.

3)Rely on high-intensity work to win, especially long working hours.

4)Do not cultivate “fresh blood”, often work faults.
harmonious environment
缺点
Working for approximately 24 hours
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
A normal but challenge day
Being an IELTS teacher at EIC, I usually have more than 25 lessons per week on average. When it comes to summer holiday, I would have up to 9-hour lessons per day, which is a challenge but normal a day for me during the peak time. The challenge lies in the long hours of lessons, which requires enough physical streghth, but more importantly, the equal teaching quality for every teaching hour. Still, I feel quite enjoyable when I impart the knowledge and communicate with my students. The most exerciting thing about my job is the process of dealing with different students and their problems, and I gain a strong sense of achivement when they improve their English and IELTS' socres. In addition, the leaders and colleagues in my company are all quite nice, I get along well with them. I feel quite happy to work in this company though sometimes physically tired.
培训非常多,企业文化很好,加班太多,压力很大
如果确定要做留学行业,启德可以学到很多,因为培训系统很完善,员工间相处很和睦,没有其他销售的勾心斗角。但是这是一家只有上班时间没有下班时间的超人公司,即使留学淡季也得加班到很晚。
员工培训