Eli Lilly

中国7 条点评
已找到符合搜索的7条评价
查看 1,719 条评论
工作文化
The working environment is very friendly. Even though this is my first internship, and I was totally at lost about what I should do when I first started, my boss and co-workers are super nice and helpful. I really appreciate that Lilly gave me the chance to put my school knowledge into practice.
工作文化
it is very fun experience and great team to work with. Good learning opportunities and lots of training. Good work like balance. Would recommend working there.
工作文化
• Adapt to changes, self-motivated, curious, passionate, ready to share, execution-oriented,
effective in communication and time management, great team engagement, learn fast

•Great analytical, market insight, customer- focused, strategic thinking, realizable plan and

problem-solving oriented, work well under pressure, creative and global cross-cultural edge
工作文化
Good company; but present in China is low ... good pace and leadership; value talent; digital growing fast in pharma space; value innovation and good communication skills
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
The team members are really nice. They always have team building events.
Every week, there will be a lunch and learn. You are provided with free food and one of your colleagues would give an presentation to teach you something useful.
工作文化
start to work with people and work together. engaged China government
工作文化
Lilly China is only doing medical affairs rather than clinical development.
查看更多关于Eli Lilly的评论