Ericsson

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
劳动强度大,工作环境一般,内部斗争复杂,工程师奴性比较强,要催着做事才能往前走,而且漏洞百出,风险和坑比较多,小心翼翼,容易挂掉!

Perfect and friendly environment

Awesome and willing to work again. Have clear authority of work and decision making. Colleagues are nice and always supportive. Very high work culture and productive.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Very interesting team and friendly environment

I have participated in the work as an intern. Most of the time during work, I help my colleague with the research involve in their debugging work. I spent an unforgettable time there
这篇点评对您有用吗?

An Exciting, Rewarding and Turbulent working environment.

To have worked at Ericsson China for 20 years, based in Beijing and traveled the country and experienced the developments the country has done - has been Exciting, Rewarding and Turbulent working and living environment and experience. Exciting as China and Ericsson China has gone through a changing period of the the time i was based in Beijing. Rewarding as working and living in multi-culture environment has given me working experience, exposure and capabilities to handle and work in cross-culture environments. Turbulent as the China Telecom Market and Ericsson China has gone through many and rapid changes over the years, which given me a solid foundation within Change Management.

ready for 5G

A very historical and giant telecom vendor. Keep innovations every day. 5G is a good chance for Ericsson to catch up. Benefit is also good but it depends where you are

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

About the work culture of Ericsson

Ericisson is a good place to work, because it is a company from North Europe. It has some good part which shares by all European companies. Colleagues all work as friend there. And it has a lot of meeting for everybody to share their experience and value.

优点

friendly

缺点

undecisive
这篇点评对您有用吗?

good work place with nice team working

Ericsson provide each employee with good work environment and fair work load each day,the company has good business at China and north America,it offers good benefit for every employee

Good Company

I have served this Swedish company for more than 20 years, it is my second employer. I like the culture, both from technology point of view and the way people treating each other in day to day works. I would recommend this company to anyone that wish to expand one's career in modern radio communication.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good place to improve yourself and enjoy the life

Culture is good. It emphasizes on employees' career development. But most of time the management is too loose. So employees themselves need to be initiative. No overtime work. Environment is alright. Frameworks and tools used are somewhat up to date.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

When my first project was done

There was a huge, and difficult project. Our team were under big pressure then. Through our collaborating and productive, hard-working, we completed the project successfully.

Great experience

The HR was very nice, and met lots of interesting new friends there. Interview questions were very common. The company culture there is very great, people are great to work together.

Nice Work Place

Ericsson have a better foot print in China. here is many R&D center for global customers support, Products. Amazing culture for work. Very satisfied to work in Ericsson China

Just want to quit

ERICSSON left its golden time and culture. It is time to leave the company and pursue my own dream in Machine Learning. Every day employees are leaving or forced to leave. It is hard to continue.

Multicultural Exposure

Wonderful experience in managing a nation-wide project, enabled with effective online communications, and regular business trips to all divisions and branches over China.

Hugh International Telecom Solution Provider

Good workplace culture Fortune 500 international company Good management level and management team Good benefits and competitive salary Good career development opportunity

fun workplace

nice colleagues and supportive managers, free shuttle bus, easy working environments, but relatively less promotion or career advance in the company,

Overall Ok

Language was a problem, even though a multinational company but not truly in practice. Culture was not so open and I felt so so working in Ericsson China.

Overall ok

Language was a problem, even though a multinational company but truly not practiced. Culture was not so open to foreigner. Over all i felt so so working in China.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

good

ERICSSON Ericsson provides services, products and other solutions for equipment such as cellphones, software and wireless technology. good training
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good company to work with till retire

stay in office waiting for dispatch or, work on site with is normally out of town involves lots of travel; Customer service, technical skills for installation; management is okay; team members work together with joy; no comments on hardest..

优点

paid travel, 4 star hotel, daily allownce

缺点

Good company

Nice company to work for, great experiencing, excellent benefits. Good experiencing for learning language and skills at international level, Nice people to work with.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?