Ericsson

已找到符合搜索的37条评价
查看 6,403 条评论
劳动强度大,工作环境一般,内部斗争复杂,工程师奴性比较强,要催着做事才能往前走,而且漏洞百出,风险和坑比较多,小心翼翼,容易挂掉!
工作文化
I have participated in the work as an intern. Most of the time during work, I help my colleague with the research involve in their debugging work. I spent an unforgettable time there
工作文化
Leadership, team work, knowledge sharing, self-learning, quick adaptability, self-motivation, flexibility, on time delivery, quality, response prompt, team building, training, travel on business, the sense of achievement

Everyone is nice here and help each other and respect each other.

Need to cooperate with many coworkers in a project.
工作文化
A very historical and giant telecom vendor.
Keep innovations every day. 5G is a good chance for Ericsson to catch up. Benefit is also good but it depends where you are
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Ericsson provide each employee with good work environment and fair work load each day,the company has good business at China and north America,it offers good benefit for every employee
工作文化
I have served this Swedish company for more than 20 years, it is my second employer. I like the culture, both from technology point of view and the way people treating each other in day to day works. I would recommend this company to anyone that wish to expand one's career in modern radio communication.
工作文化
Culture is good. It emphasizes on employees' career development. But most of time the management is too loose. So employees themselves need to be initiative. No overtime work. Environment is alright. Frameworks and tools used are somewhat up to date.
工作文化
There was a huge, and difficult project. Our team were under big pressure then. Through our collaborating and productive, hard-working, we completed the project successfully.
工作文化
The HR was very nice, and met lots of interesting new friends there. Interview questions were very common. The company culture there is very great, people are great to work together.
工作文化
ERICSSON left its golden time and culture. It is time to leave the company and pursue my own dream in Machine Learning.
Every day employees are leaving or forced to leave. It is hard to continue.
Good workplace culture
Fortune 500 international company

Good management level and management team

Good benefits and competitive salary

Good career development opportunity
工作文化
nice colleagues and supportive managers, free shuttle bus, easy working environments, but relatively less promotion or career advance in the company,
工作文化
Language was a problem, even though a multinational company but not truly in practice. Culture was not so open and I felt so so working in Ericsson China.
工作文化
Language was a problem, even though a multinational company but truly not practiced. Culture was not so open to foreigner. Over all i felt so so working in China.
ERICSSON
Ericsson provides services, products and other solutions for equipment such as cellphones, software and wireless technology.

good training
工作文化
stay in office waiting for dispatch or, work on site with is normally out of town involves lots of travel;

Customer service, technical skills for installation;

management is okay;

team members work together with joy;

no comments on hardest..
优点
paid travel, 4 star hotel, daily allownce
缺点
工作文化
Nice company to work for, great experiencing, excellent benefits.

Good experiencing for learning language and skills at international level, Nice people to work with.
工作文化
the salary is good, work/ life balanced. people are nice there. nothing special to complaint about, highly recommend you to apply this company good luck!
工作文化
Ericsson is an excellent tech company. There is great emphasis on innovation which is supported by leadership team.

Employees enjoy perfect work life balance which in turn reflects in higher productivity & greater work satisfaction.
工作文化
We would have a scrum meeting every day to share the project progress to the team. Everyone is working with a team. A good team player is required. Have to finish the project before deadline.
工作文化
The work in Ericsson is wonderful, and it provides a great oppertunity to learn the state-of-the-art knowledge & skills in the fields. The management is good, and you could find a suitable career path that best suits you to go forward there. The colleages are kindly, and they are willing to help whenever needed.