EY

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
由于企业为咨询, 上下属之间更多是竞争关系,不太会去培养.歧视非会计出身的人, 虽然倡导多元化, 但不包容

stressful

no work-life balance, stress, heavy workload, managers don't care your concerns. but was a good experience in CV, and made many smart friends. a valuable memory.

这篇点评对您有用吗?

Busy and productive internship in EY

I did this actuarial internship at EY. It was a nice experience. everyone around me is supportive and trying to help you. They would give you task sometimes beyond you ability.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

overall a good place for people to learn

overall a good place for people to learn, but no work life balance at peak season.I was working as an auditor, my manager and co-workers are helpful and supportive. Would recommend new grad to join this company because you grow fast.

grow fast, good culture

long working hours
这篇点评对您有用吗?

EY is a company with very friendly culture

• Validate more than 200 invoices, transaction details and tax information based on auditing standard• Develop reports for clients including problems regarding transactions; ensure the accuracy of financial data provided by clients• Lead a team of four interns to perform sensitivity analysis on accrued interest, dividends distribution

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Collaborative atmosphere

Colleagues are very helpful. the job is with challenges and also can make me grow fast to be an expert in the business area. Large work volume can practice my working ability and get used to organising and doing my work for the right thing at the right time. I like the collaborative work atmosphere in EY and nice human care from my former managers.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

The place where you can really learn

My work at EY was basic but really interesting and helpful. I once had no idea what I can achieve, but my colleague helped me figure out what I can do, and through hard work I can do it well.

Digital transformation focused organization

EY is a workplace with full of inspiration, and acceptable work life balance

great atmosphere, high stress

People in EY are more like classmates in college where everyone is focused on how to cooperatively get things done. It's a perfect place for a graduate to adapt to the working environment. While, since the work is project-based and set to be finished within a very short time limit, it's easily to be drown out by loads of work during busy season. It's the essence of those kind of work.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Supportive colleagues and the team works as a family

I performed an audit between general ledger, receipts, and lease contracts to ensure the cash account is valued fairly. When I have some tasks that I didn't know how to deal with, seniors answer my questions patiently with detail steps. I enjoyed the working environment and become good friends with them.

It's an unpaid intern

It's my first step in consulting. It's very different from auditing or accounting, which more focus on researching and data analyzing. I enjoyed this experience.

Equalized work environment

Enjoyed work with young piers with excellent background and passionate about accounting. Good development system and opportunities. Learned a lot from there.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Inspirational workplace with unique management system

It was definitely a worthy experience to have a summer internship at EY. In addition to devoting yourself to the working tasks, it was also very inspirational to observe the company's unique management system which lasted over decades.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

fun and my first experience

it would be a great change for those people who is interested in auditing and accounting I learned some basci auditing and accounting skills there nice tutors there
这篇点评对您有用吗?

inspiring managers and kind colleagues

it is the best starting point for fresh graduates. they provide training and great chances into various works. managers and senior staff will tutor you step by step.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and excellent workplace with much pressure

Work: Everyday I need to complete the assignment my senior told me and reviewed the work of staff 1 and intern. What I learn: the fast working pace cultivates my good time management skill, quick learning ability and strong stress tolerance. Mangement: WellMangement with strict grade. Workplace culture: Very comfortable. Setback: heavy pressure and overwhelming workload. Memory: Nice working environment and many good colleagues to become frieds.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

very helpful and collaborative team

EY is very friendly. The first week, our mentors helped us with everything at the office and instructed what we need to do with patience. I also got a chance to visit our client in another city during my internship.

friendly enviornment

low pay
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Challenging and interesting place to work

I really enjoyed working for EY for my internship. I had chances to work for clients from different industries, and I find EY is a great place to learn how to utilize skills that adapted from classes to solve real-life challenging tasks.

Nice team atmosphere

Colleagues are very friendly and will answer questions patiently. The team work atmosphere is good. At the same time, the corporate culture is people-oriented and pays great attention to the development of each employee. In EY, you can learn a lot of knowledge in a short time, which is very helpful for personal ability improvement.

Good Workplace

I have been working at EY full-time more than 1 year. Pros A company that welcomes talent and innovation. Appreciates new ideas and out of the box approaches. Very flexible and accommodating when it comes to business - personal needs. Recognises hard work and awards accordingly. Work colleagues are very helpful and always ready to support. Global experience with different cultures and time zones added a lot to my experience and knowledge. Cons Nothing I can think of. It has been an amazing journey so far Advice to Management Thanks for all the support!
这篇点评对您有用吗?

good

the prokects I participated in taught me many useful skills, like using the excel to do work for you, manage every file well, time management, and communication.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?