EY点评

已找到符合搜索的112条评价 查看 6,245 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Productive and excellent workplace with much pressure
Staff Accountant 2 (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, China2019年7月10日
Work: Everyday I need to complete the assignment my senior told me and reviewed the work of staff 1 and intern.

What I learn: the fast working pace cultivates my good time management skill, quick learning ability and strong stress tolerance.

Mangement: WellMangement with strict grade.

Workplace culture: Very comfortable.

Setback: heavy pressure and overwhelming workload.

Memory: Nice working environment and many good colleagues to become frieds.
工作文化
very helpful and collaborative team
Advisory Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2019年5月17日
EY is very friendly. The first week, our mentors helped us with everything at the office and instructed what we need to do with patience. I also got a chance to visit our client in another city during my internship.
优点
friendly enviornment
缺点
low pay
工作文化
Challenging and interesting place to work
Audit Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2019年4月9日
I really enjoyed working for EY for my internship. I had chances to work for clients from different industries, and I find EY is a great place to learn how to utilize skills that adapted from classes to solve real-life challenging tasks.
Nice team atmosphere
Auditing Intern (离职员工) –  广州市2019年3月24日
Colleagues are very friendly and will answer questions patiently. The team work atmosphere is good. At the same time, the corporate culture is people-oriented and pays great attention to the development of each employee. In EY, you can learn a lot of knowledge in a short time, which is very helpful for personal ability improvement.
Good Workplace
Advisory Consultant (离职员工) –  北京市2019年3月7日
I have been working at EY full-time more than 1 year.

Pros

A company that welcomes talent and innovation. Appreciates new ideas and out of the box approaches. Very flexible and accommodating when it comes to business - personal needs.
Recognises hard work and awards accordingly.
Work colleagues are very helpful and always ready to support. Global experience with different cultures and time zones added a lot to my experience and knowledge.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It has been an amazing journey so far

Advice to Management

Thanks for all the support!
工作文化
good
Intern, People Advisory Department (离职员工) –  杭州市2019年2月17日
the prokects I participated in taught me many useful skills, like using the excel to do work for you, manage every file well, time management, and communication.
工作文化
Generally a valuable and rewarding experience
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  郑州市2019年2月1日
I was on an IPO project and the work was busy due to the lack of staff during the summertime, which was supposed to be an easy time. The culture was great and people were really helpful to me as an intern.
工作文化
A firm with great culture to work
Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2019年1月4日
Unlike Deloitte, EY is a more relax firm to work which you dont have much pressure to balance your work and life.
I was doing an internship in FSO and our team was lovely
meaningful and professional
Transaction Advisory Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年11月4日
Working with the managers and collaborating with other interns
Conducting a lot of researches on companies
Applying accounting knowledge into real life
工作文化
The gain was great but the stress was equally great
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年10月29日
EY is already well-known for many people in related industry. As an intern there, I witnessed how heavy the workload was for employees. People had to be well-bulit for this job.
Great experience
Audit Intern (离职员工) –  深圳市2018年10月19日
In this program, our team was assigned to deliver a slide presentation on the wealth management proposals with newly-developed insurance products. With limited exposure on this topic, our first challenge was how to find the right information sources through information packages from the product development team.
Ok
Management Consulting Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年9月18日
Great company to work with. Mentors are all nice and gained a lot of skills from this experience. People here are all passionable about what they are doing
工作文化
EY is a great place for working.
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年9月8日
1. start working at 9 o'clock and end at about 7
2. I learned many auditing basic working process
3 .workplace is friendly
4. The mentorship program help a lot.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Great Big 4 Firm that trains you with fast learning skills
Auditor II (离职员工) –  上海市2018年8月24日
I think EY is one of the most excellent Big 4 Firms. EY helps me to train fast learning skills in the audit engagement. EY also trains me with excellent communication skills both externally to clients as well as internally to seniors and managers.
Risk Analytics Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年7月20日
Designed an operational risk framework on a risk control project for a tier 1 life insurance company in China
Streamlined process to efficiently collect loss and asset data from the client
Evaluated loss frequency and severity through regression models
Monitored the effectiveness of the risk control process and presented findings to senior management
Completed thorough documentation on Standard of Procedure (SOP) and Operational Risk Management Procedure
Challenging but meaningful work
Auditing Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年4月19日
As an intern, I helped my co-workers to do some replicant work. Printing, asking for auditing information and inputting info. into Excel were most of my work.
I learned how to get along with our clients especially when they are busy handling their own work.
Team building activities are good for teammates relationship.
工作文化
Detail-Oriented, thorough audit methodology, good training plan
Senior Associate - Financial Statement Audit (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2018年4月9日
Provided audit services to the companies listed in HK Exchange Stock Market. Worked closely with the clients for financial report audit, kept the clients posted with audit findings and engagement status.

Obtain agreement from the clients for the audit findings identified prior to issuing final report, always provided second chance to the clients for clarification.

Hard work was recognized and appreciated by both the clients and EY management.
优点
People first. Team building event, family day etc.
缺点
工作文化
A good start for accounting students
Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  成都市2018年3月14日
Ernst&Young has a culture for young men and provides every employee a good training system.
EY has excellent reputation in the world and you colleagues are all talented.
Very nice people
Auditor (离职员工) –  Shenzhen2018年2月14日
I enjoy working in EY. Met a lot of people who are nice and professional. Learnt a lot from those talented co-workers and I still maintain a good relationship with them right now.
Do not want to disclose
Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  上海市2018年2月12日
Do not want to disclose the work at EY Shanghai Branch. Generally speaking, working hours very long. And I was there during the financial crisis time. It was not a very good experience.
公司页面已被认领