EY

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
由于企业为咨询, 上下属之间更多是竞争关系,不太会去培养.歧视非会计出身的人, 虽然倡导多元化, 但不包容
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I am Lucky that my leader and colleagues are friendly and give me a lot of help. But sometimes I have to work for a long time. That's make me feel so tied and stressful.

friendly

internship experience

great manager. He gave us flexible working hours as long as the projects are finished. It was also a great opportunity to practive real financial case with real clients

fast-pace working environment

Other staffs are friendly and nice. Managers just focus on my task. The working environment is not so good, too stressful, short lunchtime, work overtime every day.

It is good for interns

I had been an Assurance Intern here and basically, it is good. The culture and the environment, and also the management. I like it. But I cannot learn something new.

snacks, drinks

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

stressful

no work-life balance, stress, heavy workload, managers don't care your concerns. but was a good experience in CV, and made many smart friends. a valuable memory.

这篇点评对您有用吗?

Busy and productive internship in EY

I did this actuarial internship at EY. It was a nice experience. everyone around me is supportive and trying to help you. They would give you task sometimes beyond you ability.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

overall a good place for people to learn

overall a good place for people to learn, but no work life balance at peak season.I was working as an auditor, my manager and co-workers are helpful and supportive. Would recommend new grad to join this company because you grow fast.

grow fast, good culture

long working hours
这篇点评对您有用吗?

EY is a company with very friendly culture

• Validate more than 200 invoices, transaction details and tax information based on auditing standard• Develop reports for clients including problems regarding transactions; ensure the accuracy of financial data provided by clients• Lead a team of four interns to perform sensitivity analysis on accrued interest, dividends distribution

Great job experience

I enjoyed this remote internship at Ernst & Young Beijing. I learned a lot from the team project on market research. It taught me a lot in this remote intern role.

Collaborative atmosphere

Colleagues are very helpful. the job is with challenges and also can make me grow fast to be an expert in the business area. Large work volume can practice my working ability and get used to organising and doing my work for the right thing at the right time. I like the collaborative work atmosphere in EY and nice human care from my former managers.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

The place where you can really learn

My work at EY was basic but really interesting and helpful. I once had no idea what I can achieve, but my colleague helped me figure out what I can do, and through hard work I can do it well.

Digital transformation focused organization

EY is a workplace with full of inspiration, and acceptable work life balance
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Modern and Great place to work

wavespace Shanghai is a hard-working and detail oriented workplace, setting high goals and working together as a team to achieve them. EY is a well-known company that didn't fail to impress me.

great atmosphere, high stress

People in EY are more like classmates in college where everyone is focused on how to cooperatively get things done. It's a perfect place for a graduate to adapt to the working environment. While, since the work is project-based and set to be finished within a very short time limit, it's easily to be drown out by loads of work during busy season. It's the essence of those kind of work.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Supportive colleagues and the team works as a family

I performed an audit between general ledger, receipts, and lease contracts to ensure the cash account is valued fairly. When I have some tasks that I didn't know how to deal with, seniors answer my questions patiently with detail steps. I enjoyed the working environment and become good friends with them.

It's an unpaid intern

It's my first step in consulting. It's very different from auditing or accounting, which more focus on researching and data analyzing. I enjoyed this experience.

Equalized work environment

Enjoyed work with young piers with excellent background and passionate about accounting. Good development system and opportunities. Learned a lot from there.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Inspirational workplace with unique management system

It was definitely a worthy experience to have a summer internship at EY. In addition to devoting yourself to the working tasks, it was also very inspirational to observe the company's unique management system which lasted over decades.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

fun and my first experience

it would be a great change for those people who is interested in auditing and accounting I learned some basci auditing and accounting skills there nice tutors there
这篇点评对您有用吗?

inspiring managers and kind colleagues

it is the best starting point for fresh graduates. they provide training and great chances into various works. managers and senior staff will tutor you step by step.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?