EY的员工点评

查看EY的所有点评

工作文化
Great place that will push you to grow
Audit & Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年11月16日
As I worked for assurance, a typical day at work for me will start at around 9-9:30 in the client's office. It was an intense and rewarding experience for me. I was able to work independently on several working papers for several projects, which required the skills of multitasking, the tenacity in dealing with difficulty and the attention for small details including the formatting issues (I guess that's very important with every big four firms). The team is overall very efficient and hard working. And I do believe that everyone here appreciates hard-working. The hardest part could be an effective communication with the clients. They might be unwilling to provide every detail that you request and might get annoyed when you have a different opinion from you. The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction that you enjoyed when celebrating some small achievement with colleagues.
优点
Great place to start accounting career, help you grow fast
缺点
Short breaks, intense working hours, inevitable working overtime
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告

EY其他员工的点评

工作文化
inspiring managers and kind colleagues
Tax Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市2019年8月21日
it is the best starting point for fresh graduates. they provide training and great chances into various works. managers and senior staff will tutor you step by step.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
工作文化
Productive and excellent workplace with much pressure
Staff Accountant 2 (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, China2019年7月10日
Work: Everyday I need to complete the assignment my senior told me and reviewed the work of staff 1 and intern.

What I learn: the fast working pace cultivates my good time management skill, quick learning ability and strong stress tolerance.

Mangement: WellMangement with strict grade.

Workplace culture: Very comfortable.

Setback: heavy pressure and overwhelming workload.

Memory: Nice working environment and many good colleagues to become frieds.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告