EY点评

排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
good workplace
Assistant - Audit department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年7月16日
Main responsibilities:
•Assisting the audit team to carry out auditing work including meeting clients, collecting bank statements; taking inventory count;
•Verifying the information by liaising between the bank or third party and the clients;
•Making independent visits to clients to collect information;

I learnt attention to detail; team work; time management and communication skills.
free training
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
different country & similar culture
Accounting intern (离职员工) –  Beijing China2014年7月8日
I engaged in this job after I acquired my accounting degree.

This is E&Y's Chinese head office which allocated in the centre of China's capital city-- Beijing.

From the time of being an auditing apprentice, I found auditors in Chinese is extremely busy. But influenced by E&Y's enterprise culture, everyone in the team enjoy the daily work, and the task allocation and its time management make them feel their job is meaningful.

The three month work in E&Y provide me a window to international accounting firms, and which enhanced my willing to be an export in this career.
优点
the sense of self achievement
缺点
a mass of business travels (more than 20 days a month)
Good firm to work in
Finance Intern (离职员工) –  Dalian, China2014年5月15日
fast working environment. You can learn a lot in a short period of time.
Productive, Learning curve and Fun
Summer Intern in Advisory Service (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2014年4月6日
It was interesting to see that your Project Manager cherish your background and even ask for your opinions, meanwhile you will learn much more from themselves.
工作文化
Productive and fun place to work at
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2014年3月5日
Obvious busy period sometime, but always fun people around. Great place to work at.
Basic functions carried out at EY as an Assurance Intern
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年2月18日
My summer internship at Ernst & Young Shanghai office helped me understand the basic construction of an audit plan and how to perform the mid-term audit review according to specific company situations. As an Assurance Intern, I was responsible for preparing financial documents for the cash and bank account portion of the mid-term audit review. To confirm all amounts on the balance sheet are legit and reasonable, I examined bank statements and reconciliations, and conducted client inquiries in order to gather further information on doubtful amounts on the balance sheet. My keen sense of attention to detail has strengthened throughout this internship, and I have also improved my communication skills through numerous client inquiries.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
people first culture makes it a big family
Acting Manager/Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  北京市2014年1月11日
Busy work for most of the time. But it makes you grow very fast and learn a lot from the work. Besides, the working life is to some extent flexible. You will have many paid leave and could have some time for yourself and your family.
Career promotion is clear. A lot of opportunities for females.
Has an environment that push you study hard
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 2报告
Good working experience
Manager of Advisory Practice (在职员工) –  Peking2014年1月7日
It really depends on the group, team culture and project type.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Exceptional professionalism and Client service
Learning System Support Senior Consultant (在职员工) –  上海市, C232013年12月21日
Wokred 9-6, primarily in admin capacity for Learning management support. Learned a great deal about reporting, Change management, interanl coimmunications. Management good, but old guard relies too much on rep and can be ineffectivce at setting proper example. Co-workers are friendly and very capable. Hardest part of job is dealing withexternal providers who need improvement in their service delivery. Most enjoyabel is wokring with and serving internla clients, building strong personal and effective working relationships
flexible working arrangement
缺点
low salary for role, too few roles for advancement in HR
工作文化
It's a great place, you can learn a lot from it.
Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2013年11月10日
A typical day at work: perform audit procedures, review working papers, communicate and coordinate with clients, team members and other departments, manage projects, and ect.

I have learned from the job: basic principles and knowledge of accounting and auditing; project management; communication skills with different people.
优点
New challenges every year.
Work overtime too much.
My typical day at work
External Auditor (离职员工) –  Shenzhen China2013年10月8日
My daily work is to prepare the bank confirmation request and to collaborate with other auditors during year-end audit processes. Another thing is to thoroughly reviewed financial statements to correct any discrepancies.

The most enjoyable part is that it provides me with the opportunities for the business trip, which I can know different local culture from different places.
Business trip
Long-hour work
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5 2报告
工作文化
Stayed with the team in a hotel for one to two weeks, getting to see more of the social side of being part of an audit team.
Internship (离职员工) –  GuangZhou, China2013年9月9日
Worked on a range of different clients, with some jobs lasting a few days and others lasting couple weeks. Managed the collating data and data classification. Went out to client site with my team and helped them with testing procedures and reviewing half-year or whole year stats. Responsible for the collection and processing of account statements. Coordinated and arranged important legal documents for the weekly team meetings of legal counsel, attorneys, and clients.
Good learning experience
Valuation & Business Modeling Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232013年8月9日
Not very clear team structure, everyone could be your boss and distribute work to you. Partners are not very accessible and always keep their doors shut. But the content of your work is very comprehensive and educational, you learn a lot but you have to somehow deal with moderate pay and poor work life balance during busy season.
career path is clear
缺点
work life balance, personal care
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
工作文化
Productive and fun work place
Intern (离职员工) –  Shenzhen2013年4月3日
I worked through July, 2012 to August, 2012. I learnt lots of things about Tax System and Tax Review. The managers and co-workers were very nice and willing to help. The hardest part of the job is how to do a tax review properly. And the most enjoyable part is spending time with the people in the firm.
Auditor
Audit Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2013年4月1日
• Evaluated as performing in the top 5% among peer intern group. Given highest performance rating for 4 consecutive projects in high-tech, retail, and manufacture industries
• Completed within short period several important control tests, substantive procedures, and working paper sections such as fixed assets and accounts payable; selected by the project manager as the sole intern to draft and modify the final Summary Review Memorandum
• Took rare role for intern to independently complete the cash and salary accounts in a preliminary audit by frequently communicating with clients from various departments and quick learning
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Good Company
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2013年3月5日
In my Internship at Ernst Young Assurance section last summer. I learned how to excel at listening, learning, and sharing. Team work is the key to achieving extraordinary outcomes.
Productive and Kind Working Environment
Staff Accountant - Assurance Department (离职员工) –  上海市2012年12月12日
E&Y is one of the best accounting firms anybody could imagine to work for. The firm culture is very kind and human capital respectful. It's not only a great place to work at, but also an excellent place to learn from.
优点
productive work environment; high compensation
high stress
Senior Advisor (离职员工) –  Beijing2012年11月12日
people are collaborative and helpful
work is challenging but interesting
learning curve is sharp
工作文化
Busy and a lot of travelling with lovely colleagues.
Staff Accountant (离职员工) –  China, Hangzhou2012年7月31日
I learned to solve problems by myself in a limited time.
Get advanced Excel and word skills.
Known a lot of people from travelling.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 3报告
Office environment is comfortable
Manager (离职员工) –  北京市, C222012年5月28日
Office is located in downtown. Tranffic is convenient and office environment is comfortable.
公司页面已被认领