EY点评

已找到符合搜索的113条评价 查看 6,328 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Do not want to disclose
Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  上海市2018年2月12日
Do not want to disclose the work at EY Shanghai Branch. Generally speaking, working hours very long. And I was there during the financial crisis time. It was not a very good experience.
工作文化
really nice and collaberate team
Intern - Assurance (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年2月10日
The work was hard, but I felt like people were willing to help me improve and teach me. Fast-paced but I've learned a lot. I enjoyed the monthly partner-staffs party.
工作文化
Overall a good choice for the career starter
Senior Accountant (离职员工) –  China2018年1月31日
Pro:
Great training and mentor-ship
Close small dynamic team
Project oriented working environment
Steep learning curve

Con:
Poor work-life balance
Lots of over-time
Travel 75% of the time
no no no
People Advisory Services Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年1月16日
Gained Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance experience by completing Office of Foreign Assets Control’s
paperwork for vessels and ports
• Processed letters of credit and other advising materials to guarantee payment from exporters to importers
工作文化
Great place that will push you to grow
Audit & Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年11月16日
As I worked for assurance, a typical day at work for me will start at around 9-9:30 in the client's office. It was an intense and rewarding experience for me. I was able to work independently on several working papers for several projects, which required the skills of multitasking, the tenacity in dealing with difficulty and the attention for small details including the formatting issues (I guess that's very important with every big four firms). The team is overall very efficient and hard working. And I do believe that everyone here appreciates hard-working. The hardest part could be an effective communication with the clients. They might be unwilling to provide every detail that you request and might get annoyed when you have a different opinion from you. The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction that you enjoyed when celebrating some small achievement with colleagues.
优点
Great place to start accounting career, help you grow fast
缺点
Short breaks, intense working hours, inevitable working overtime
stressful in auditing
Auditing Analyst Winter Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2017年11月1日
I didn't enjoy auditing that much and that is why I am seeking job related to investment now. EY is an excellent company but the assurance department is just not that proper for me.
nice boss with patience
repetitive work
Productive place
Intern (离职员工) –  Guangzhou2017年10月31日
When I was doing my internship job in EY, I could feel the strong culture of the firm. It was a lot different with other Chinese companies I went to do internship before. EY requires employees to independently complete task and work with colleagues simultaneously. I was able to complete my job on time and help other colleagues with some of their job, for examples, contacting customers to get reply letter from them.
工作文化
Your experiance may vary besed on which department you worked for
Actuarial Analyst Internship (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年10月30日
I was working for the Actuary Department at EY China focusing on life insurance. People are friendly here and would give you a lot help on actuary exam studying and working. Our director and partners are friendly and full of passion on expanding our job in other countries. It actually dominates Korean actuary auditing market. The only cons is that other departments and other partners are way too friendless. I would say be aggressive is good on business negotiation but it is terrible towards within company. In general, I was satisfied with my experience here.
Learned a lot
缺点
Other departments have bad characteristic.
工作文化
EY is a perfect start for graduates
Financial Auditor (Intern) (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年10月20日
I worked in EY as anaintern. EY has great enphasis on people and the working environment and atmosphere with young people is realling nice. Right peer pressure, right relaxation.
工作文化
Decent pay but good for newly grad
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年9月22日
Great place for people who are looking for entry-level positions. Company's system encourages employee to work harder. Financial service is good for people who are eager to learn stuff from various industries
Great
Auditing Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月20日
Great cohort, worked as a team always, work-life balance could be poor in busy seasons, fairly paid, traveling a lot, flat structure, everyone is easy to reach out
Workplace with good atmosphere
Audit Associate (离职员工) –  shanghai2017年9月19日
E&Y is a good workplace esp for young employees to learn and develop their ability to learn, and pick up new knowledge and skills on every project. Seniors and managers are always willing to help.
工作文化
Productive and busy working environment
Winter Intern Program - Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月6日
Work overtime everyday and this situation lasts for more than half year. The salary is not that good when considering the stressful work and heavy workload. Not every senior auditor and manager is friendly, but mine managers and co-workers are friendly.
工作文化
It was a good experience working in EY
Advisory Group Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2017年8月30日
The senior ask us intern to finish a lot of things with out specific instruction. We have to do our own research to satisfy his requirement. I learnt a lot.
工作文化
Very young co-workers, fun place to work
Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年8月28日
Job responsibility as an intern:
Audited the financial performance of Shanghai Jahwa (Group) Co., Ltd. and the Jiangsu Branch of SC Johnson

All the colleagues are young and energetic, fun place to work.
Productive work place
Audit Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2017年8月27日
EY is an ideal place for people to learn audit skills fast and improve team work. A lot of fun events are held on Friday, which is helpful for team building.
harmonious workplace
Audit Associate (离职员工) –  北京2017年7月2日
 Audited financial status of major companies in fields of High-tech and Real Estate sectors
 Analyzed year-on-year data, and the reasonability and authenticity by asking the audited company for extra information and conducting the legal research
 Gathered data and issued reports for both annual audit and interim audit
I really learned a lot from EY.
工作文化
Good company to work with
Transfer pricing staff consultant (离职员工) –  Shenzhen2017年6月29日
Nice colleagues and company culture, impressive learning system.
Great people
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2017年6月23日
EY is really a great work place for the intern because it's people is very kind to the intern and willing to help the intern with their difficulty. I love this place
intense workplace
Auditor (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年6月6日
travel to new clients each and every week, and OT at weekends is very normal. deadline is my breakfast, lunch and dinner.
learn accounting and businesses cycle very quickly.
优点
work with my classmates and friends
公司页面已被认领