EY点评

已找到符合搜索的112条评价 查看 6,315 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Big Four
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年4月18日
Accounting Firm, Big Four. Very big. Frequent taking business trips. Three-day trainings, Basic knowledge on assurance, team-based, bank reconciliation
nice
Audit Intern, Financial Services Office (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年4月5日
should work so hard to finish before deadline
too many tasks and have to take them to home after work
challenging and exhausted
need firm background in accounting
工作文化
Build a better working world
Tax Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年4月3日
The subject is EY's slogan. If you make it to EY you will see many opportunities for career development and advancement. Working in Big4 does not mean you need to scarify your time and work for long hours. You will still able to enjoy Work Life Balance if you know how to manage your time well.
优点
Good reward pacakage and promotions
缺点
Avalaible to promote and upgrade too fast can kill the self motivation and competitive
Great
Financial Consulting Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年3月15日
I love the company and how they concentrate on building a person. And I like the environment. I worked in a big team and everyone was intelligent and nice.
productive
Winter Intern, Assurance Department (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年2月17日
hard working colleagues. there's a lot to learn. the environment is okay. people work closely. very good opportunity to work there
task driven
Audit Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年2月8日
Knowledge sharing; different industry knowledge; ability to obtain the most updated info regarding to accounting, tax and regulation etc; strong teamwork; highly motivated; project basis;
工作文化
Great place to meet outstanding people and Learned a lot
Winter Intern, Financial Assurance Department (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年1月25日
Mostly work related to financial statements and financial modeling, learned a lot about auditing and assurance, the managers were nice and willing to coach me. The atmosphere in EY was great, people were willing to help each other and learn from each other.
They care about people.
Executive Director (在职员工) –  上海市2017年1月7日
People comprises not only clients, but also those working at the firm. As a professional service organization, retaining highly talented personnel and growing with them is vital for the progress of the client, firm and the professionals.
People first policy
Tough busy season
工作文化
learnt knowledge about accounting and office skills
Audit Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市2016年12月19日
Created audit paperwork based on client information for annual verification

Audited items in company account using extracted financial vouchers

Learned industry-standard Excel skills such as Lookups and Pivot Tables
Good internship
Accountant Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2016年12月11日
• Planned the manuscripts of different accounting subjects with Microsoft Excel
• Resolved customer concerns through effective communication
• Identified potential risks through analysis of financial performance
• Earned the Ernst & Young Outstanding Performance Award among the interns
Excellence working experience
Assistant Auditor (离职员工) –  杭州市2016年12月9日
Excellence working experience in the University of Texas at Arlington. Co-workers are really nice and culture is pretty good!
financial assurance accountant
Senior Accountant - Assurance (离职员工) –  CN2016年11月30日
.design auidting strategies and determine risks
.execute and perform auidting proceduces
.assist in preparing financial statements with client
.prepare auditing reports
工作文化
creative and productive with chanllenging
Advisory Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2016年11月15日
high pace working with some challenges, gained more professional knowledge, easy going colleagues, cosy working place.
Balance life and work
Finance Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2016年11月6日
What I feel pretty strong is that EY creates a great culture for people to work. The workload can be heavy, we need to find the balance ourselves. However, I formed my good working habit there and will keep that in my future work.
Ppt
Management Consultant (在职员工) –  上海市2016年10月23日
-research
-discussion
-peer review
-interview
-paperwork
Engaging and valuable experiences
Consultant Assistant, PTA/mentoring program (离职员工) –  上海市2016年10月19日
Learnt from many professional people with specific knowledge with regard to the industry. It is always challenging since the work assignment may contain something that is completely new, but help is always provided.
工作文化
tired but learn a lot from working there
Internship (离职员工) –  shanghai2016年10月16日
Work from 9 a.m to 5 p.m with 1.5 hours for lunch. Sometimes work after 5 p.m.
The manager of my group is very nice and taught me a lot like quality the first and never stop reading to improve myself.
My colleagues are all hard-working and then create a positive working atmosphere, improved working efficiency.
The hardest part of the internship is that I am totally fresher and meet many first time during working and then I need to spend more time to finish work. And always feel pressure during the internship
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I did learn a lot and feel the comfortable working environment. And know about the difference between study and work more clearly.
comfort working environment
high pressure
Typical Big Four
Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2016年10月16日
Typical Big Four sytle. very busy in peak season with endless overtime, and considerable amount of idle time in off-peak season. Very high turn over rate.
productive place
Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  北京市2016年10月12日
very demand role in assurance, travel a lot, over time.
efficient management
client base work
client face skills
project base work
team work
工作文化
A perfect place for new graduate student to begin career.
Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  杭州市2016年10月6日
In peak season, we always go to clients' office do field work and we have to finish our work under time pressure.
I have learned good communication skills with clients, managers, other experts and colleagues.
Time management is extreme important to do this job.
After applicate and use my professional knowledge learned at school in working, I had a huge improvement on my technical skills and accounting, business knowledge.
Colleagues are excellent people. we should work together, live together, share interest things together.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告