EY点评

已找到符合搜索的113条评价 查看 6,328 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
A perfect place for new graduate student to begin career.
Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  杭州市2016年10月6日
In peak season, we always go to clients' office do field work and we have to finish our work under time pressure.
I have learned good communication skills with clients, managers, other experts and colleagues.
Time management is extreme important to do this job.
After applicate and use my professional knowledge learned at school in working, I had a huge improvement on my technical skills and accounting, business knowledge.
Colleagues are excellent people. we should work together, live together, share interest things together.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告
工作文化
Competitive place and somewhere the trainee can really learn
Summer Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年10月5日
Wonderful place for young adults to learn the business, great technique and method to analyse market. The team work is impressive. It is intense but also fun and interesting.
Free Lunch
Good company culture
Audit Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2016年9月1日
EY put a lot efforts to give its employee a better working place. Work load is not that high, unless you push yourself. People are nice and easy to get along with.
Exposure to diverse industries
Senior Auditor, Staff Auditor (离职员工) –  Wuhan2016年5月28日
Exposure to diverse industries...workload is heavy sometimes, but training program is well organized and mode of learning is always on...
The health care is good
Financial Analyst (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月18日
The company has good management. However the pressure is high. Anyway I can learn a lot in this company. If you are young and want to engage in financial industry, it's a good choice.
learned a lot
pressure
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Good company
Senior Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月13日
Lot of travel
fast paced work environment
Nice colleague, good relationship with manager
Flexible time arrangement
Learned a lot
stress
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Work hard and reap the rewards
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月12日
The workload at a big four is not light as you will be working late many weekdays and possibly weekends. You will really develop some time management and prioritization skills due to this type of schedule since your peers will be putting in the same hours you are, if not more. Just spending that amount of time with my coworkers really helped create a camaraderie between our team and despite how tough some days were, you can tell management cares about everyone's development.
优点
Many resources, great connections within company
缺点
Rough work days, late nights
工作文化
Great platform to develop project mangement,quality control, marketing, people management skills and exposure to various industries
Senior Tax Manager, International Tax Services (离职员工) –  CN2016年5月5日
The most enjoyable part of the job is you can independently lead a complicated project from head to toe with a pleasant and supportive team. The team was brainstorming together and worked so hard and brought the most valuable deliverables to clients with great satisfactions.
good team environment
Junior Auditor (离职员工) –  北京市2016年4月30日
busy but can learn a lot if you are keen to learn.
I had a good mentor who taught me not only about the job, but also how to balance work and life, and be positive, be optimistic.
Working in a team was fun and supportive.
Professional and Teamwork
Intern (离职员工) –  天津市2016年4月17日
In the company, we do our jobs efficiently and try to help each others when someone makes mistakes. The teamwork is very important in EY, from the partner to the junior, everybody has the same goal.
Nice workplace, EY learning
Heavy work
excellent working place
Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  Shanghai2016年4月5日
EY is one of the big four audit firms. I was in the branch of audit. We provide audit service to public and non-public companies. EY is professional. In addition, It concentrates a lot in people of the firm. I feel so happy in the firm.
Learn a lot
Really busy
A big international firm
Assistant Office Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2016年3月9日
Even have working at one of the 'big four' accounting and finance firms as an administration assistance officer manager, I accumulated lots of work experience, e.g. communication skills, organise skills and time management as a high pressure work environment, etc. Also, I familiar with the international work cultures. The most hard work would be to negotiate with outsourcing, however, working with my loverly ex-colleagues that was very helpful to solve problems. Gained motive and promotion was being the most enjoyable time of the job.
工作文化
High efficiency and smart organization for talents to contribute
Campus Ambassador (离职员工) –  上海市2016年3月3日
Doing the campus ambassador project with EY is a horizon-widening experience. The project exposed you to cooperation with different people who are ambitious to achieve success in their career and helped you progressed swiftly by finishing procedures step by step. The experiences helps you to develop people skills and team work experiences.
Good place to learn
Junior Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市, C232016年1月14日
Typical hours in the consulting industry (8:30 till the project is done - otherwise during beach time 9-6 is standard)
Co-workers are really fun to work with, with various backgrounds
工作文化
good place to obtain experience
Auditor/Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  Beijing2016年1月5日
obtained solid knowledge and rich experience in auditing service.
friendly co-workers and perfect team work.
work load was a little bit heavier since deadline always tight.
Energetic
Staff Associate, Assurance Department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年11月21日
Worked there for more than 2 years. Full of young people. Everyone push themselves to work towards being the best. Very easy atmosphere.
Energetic
Staff Associate, Human Capital Department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年11月21日
Worked there for more than 2 years. Full of young people, very easy atmosphere. Everyone push them selves to work towards the best.
Typical day
Staff accounting in FSRM (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年11月7日
working in fsrm is definitely challenging as you have will be constantly traveling and be on a number of different engagements. But the experience is rewarding as you will get to learn a lot of technical skills and be able to talk to many experienced working professionals from all sorts of different industries
Work/Life balance
Taxation Internship - Transfer Pricing (离职员工) –  shanghai2015年11月1日
need overtime work almost every day during nonbusy season. Need at least an hour to commute to work from apartment. Very busy if you are an entry level worker there.
busy
Audit Analyst (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年6月21日
really busy, a lot of pressure, overtime work always. not good pay. boss is mean. i do not really like this place. boring job
公司页面已被认领