EY点评

已找到符合搜索的112条评价 查看 6,312 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Great place to learn and develop
Senior Associate (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年4月1日
Great company to work for. Great mentors, colleagues, engagements. Variety keeps the work interesting. The firm is very supportive when it comes to ensuring that you meet your targets.
fun place to work
Assurance Senior (离职员工) –  上海市2015年2月23日
I learned many auditing techiniques and had a lot field practice in auditing financial instruments. My managers were always supportive to my work and my collegues were all nice people to collaborate with. The most enjoyable part of the job is I can travel throughout the country to meet with various clients and have delicious local foods. The hardest part of the job is I have to work overtime for about 30 hours during peak season.
travelling
long work hours
工作文化
best consulting branch among big four
Assurance department, Staff accountant (离职员工) –  shanghai2015年2月20日
transaction service department provides a full range of consulting services to the clients from lead advisory, operational advisory and financial due diligence.
Learned a lot
Auditor (intern) (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年1月10日
Learned a lot of how to work with different people of a different culture group. the way they communicate was different and the work pace was a lot faster than Canada.
professional attitude
缺点
very little interaction between employees
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Good work experience
Assurance Internship (离职员工) –  Qingdao2014年11月22日
Overall it's a valuable work experience in Ernst& Young Hua Ming LLP,however, it still hardly to maintain the work-life balance.
Love this job
Performance Improvement Intern (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年11月2日
I love this job because I learned a lot.I have a good manager and a supportive senior who helped me to learn from the first day I started.
工作文化
collaborative culture and various experiences
Senior Consultant (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2014年10月20日
You may not have the flexibility in choosing the project or manager you want, but the overall culture is collaborative. Working style depends on teams and leaders.
工作文化
challenging work but really enrich your business experience
Senior - Indirect Tax (在职员工) –  Shanghai, China2014年8月5日
You really need to utilize your mulit-tasking skill there, since you could be on multiple projects with different teams at the same time. The coworkers I met in EY are really friendly and professional, most of the time, we can bond with each other and finish the work together smoothly.
personal growth
office politics
common workplace
Senior Assistant (在职员工) –  Beijing2014年8月1日
9-6
time to deal with personal stuff if no tasks required
routine work
nice people
time pressure sometimes
workload
short breaks
Great place to learn
Consulting Intern (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年7月30日
could learn practical skills from EY, a very competitive place with very nice co-workers.
good workplace
Assistant - Audit department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年7月16日
Main responsibilities:
•Assisting the audit team to carry out auditing work including meeting clients, collecting bank statements; taking inventory count;
•Verifying the information by liaising between the bank or third party and the clients;
•Making independent visits to clients to collect information;

I learnt attention to detail; team work; time management and communication skills.
free training
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
different country & similar culture
Accounting intern (离职员工) –  Beijing China2014年7月8日
I engaged in this job after I acquired my accounting degree.

This is E&Y's Chinese head office which allocated in the centre of China's capital city-- Beijing.

From the time of being an auditing apprentice, I found auditors in Chinese is extremely busy. But influenced by E&Y's enterprise culture, everyone in the team enjoy the daily work, and the task allocation and its time management make them feel their job is meaningful.

The three month work in E&Y provide me a window to international accounting firms, and which enhanced my willing to be an export in this career.
优点
the sense of self achievement
缺点
a mass of business travels (more than 20 days a month)
Good firm to work in
Finance Intern (离职员工) –  Dalian, China2014年5月15日
fast working environment. You can learn a lot in a short period of time.
Productive, Learning curve and Fun
Summer Intern in Advisory Service (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2014年4月6日
It was interesting to see that your Project Manager cherish your background and even ask for your opinions, meanwhile you will learn much more from themselves.
工作文化
Productive and fun place to work at
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2014年3月5日
Obvious busy period sometime, but always fun people around. Great place to work at.
Basic functions carried out at EY as an Assurance Intern
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年2月18日
My summer internship at Ernst & Young Shanghai office helped me understand the basic construction of an audit plan and how to perform the mid-term audit review according to specific company situations. As an Assurance Intern, I was responsible for preparing financial documents for the cash and bank account portion of the mid-term audit review. To confirm all amounts on the balance sheet are legit and reasonable, I examined bank statements and reconciliations, and conducted client inquiries in order to gather further information on doubtful amounts on the balance sheet. My keen sense of attention to detail has strengthened throughout this internship, and I have also improved my communication skills through numerous client inquiries.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
people first culture makes it a big family
Acting Manager/Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  北京市2014年1月11日
Busy work for most of the time. But it makes you grow very fast and learn a lot from the work. Besides, the working life is to some extent flexible. You will have many paid leave and could have some time for yourself and your family.
Career promotion is clear. A lot of opportunities for females.
Has an environment that push you study hard
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 2报告
Good working experience
Manager of Advisory Practice (在职员工) –  Peking2014年1月7日
It really depends on the group, team culture and project type.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Exceptional professionalism and Client service
Learning System Support Senior Consultant (在职员工) –  上海市, C232013年12月21日
Wokred 9-6, primarily in admin capacity for Learning management support. Learned a great deal about reporting, Change management, interanl coimmunications. Management good, but old guard relies too much on rep and can be ineffectivce at setting proper example. Co-workers are friendly and very capable. Hardest part of job is dealing withexternal providers who need improvement in their service delivery. Most enjoyabel is wokring with and serving internla clients, building strong personal and effective working relationships
flexible working arrangement
缺点
low salary for role, too few roles for advancement in HR
工作文化
It's a great place, you can learn a lot from it.
Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2013年11月10日
A typical day at work: perform audit procedures, review working papers, communicate and coordinate with clients, team members and other departments, manage projects, and ect.

I have learned from the job: basic principles and knowledge of accounting and auditing; project management; communication skills with different people.
优点
New challenges every year.
Work overtime too much.