Fiat Chrysler Automobiles点评

已找到符合搜索的7条评价 查看 4,904 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
good work culture
Supply Chain Process Improvement Manager (离职员工) –  上海市2018年6月25日
great team , management and work life balance.Flexibility to work from home or office. Team willing to tech and mentor. cross cultural team and work efficiently
Work and life balance
Commodity Buyer (离职员工) –  Shanghai2018年2月11日
When i went to back to Fiat company, it's a new challenge for me. Because my job position is a buyer as my bachelor is accounting related. The three months before i joined in, i was trained on the job. For example, looking up the old references and reports to get an overview of my job. In addition, my supervisor always taught me a lot. Our team has 3 people. We had dinner each month. The hardest part of the job is the report which is to the global leader. We need get the approval from global leader. Before reporting, i should prepare all slides and all questions that the big boss may be ask me in the conference. In addition, the most enjoyable is that i finished my reporting very well and got approval from the global bosses.
Nice place to work
Material Flow Internal Logistics Lead Engineer (离职员工) –  Changsha, Hunan Province, China2017年10月23日
Interesting experience in Changsha China. Very well organised manufacturing engineering office with the exact amount of resources. The hardest part of the job: communication at floorshop level due to language barrier. Manufacturing engineers helped a lot to sort this issue.
工作文化
Great place to work with others
Project chief (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年1月23日
A great place to work with others with very open enviroment. Both the PR and SR are concentrate on the employees and trying their best to provide strong support for all the engineers.
Productive and lively
Salesperson (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年4月16日
make new friends everyday, have special compensate for the well-performed employees, and respect each person's willingness.
优点
free lunch
缺点
short break
Finance Intern
Finance Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2014年5月1日
 Filed and searched daily vouchers for accuracy
 Matched at least 30 tax payments every month with forecasted data to ensure the system functions properly
 Processed flow of payment vouchers and improved system by filing vouchers with a series of numbers added on them to make it easier to find vouchers which created significant processing efficiency
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告