Four Seasons

地点
已找到符合搜索的9条评价
查看 1,989 条评论
工作文化
选择四季等于双赢。 面朝大海春暖花开的工作环境,充满活力的同事与领导层。是同事是朋友是导师,大家一直遵循并用实际行动践行着四季的黄金法则:待人如己。受益良多。三言两语实难道尽在四季的收获。
免费干净整洁的宿舍,提供免费一日三餐、健身房、户外泳池等。
工作文化
Four Seasons Hotel Group it's definitely a wonderful place to work for with friendly working environment and proper training, of course, plus competitive benefits of employee rooms globalize, I recommend the one who holds a hospitality dream and enthusiasm talent to apply for it.
工作文化
After working at the Four seasons, I realized that its hospitality cultures is stronger than any other hotel, including the workplace. The workplace is friendly and amiable.
good company culture
工作文化
1. Work on weekday from 9 to 18 2. Take care of employees feeling 3. Will organize team building every year. 4. Can talk to the top boss directly if you have any queries, no need to think about the level yourself. 5. Benefit is good and humanized
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
FOur Seasons Hotels & Resorts is Great company to work with. I have given 9 productive years to this company. Now I look for bigger and more challenging oppurtunities,
工作文化
The company culture is very caring. The team is deterimined and driven. We hold each other accountalbe while helping each other o be successful. People are very authentic and friendly.
free meals, uniform laundry
long hours at some days
工作文化
good company but bad department manger always talk shit to me no respect no smile only to the guest
good company
bad department
四季除了工资少其他都相当不错,人文环境很好,离开后再回来的员工很多,这是这家酒店特有的文化所致。但是毕竟是老酒店了生意比不上新酒店。
员工餐很好吃
工资低于行业水平
工作文化
I was in the 3rd month of my internship. And my HR Director told me to hold an internal painting activity all by myself. In the end, the event was held successfully, my Director also gave me some useful advice which would be great help for my future career.
查看更多关于Four Seasons的评论