GE Corporate点评

已找到符合搜索的34条评价 查看 6,815 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
GE is a fantastic organisation
General Manager Finance (离职员工) –  Shanghai2019年7月11日
I can only say good things about GE, if it was not for the fact that we needed to return home after living in Shanghai. I would still be with them just not in Shanghai.
Legacy Company Transforming to Digital
Principal Solutions Architect (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2019年4月16日
The CEO is excellent, she recognizes value of digital technologies; she funded a Healthcare Digital solutions team to build GE Health Cloud platform and applications
working at GE
Internship (离职员工) –  北京市2019年4月1日
In the first few days in General Electrics, I started to learn the company culture and its history. It was founded by Edison, and has a long history over 100 years. I went to work in 2 spots of GE in Beijing, one was in downtown and the other was in suburb. First I went to the on in the suburb, and it was larger than I imagined. It has giant meeting room, dining court, sport center, and any other facilities I could think of in order to push their employees work and live better. Then I walked to my working place, which is in the public relations department. My colleagues told me that GE was imitating the seating pattern of Google company, that was, each employee could signed up for their seat in their area for one day, and next day they could change the seat spot. And the supervisors could be possible to seat near the subordinates. This was a good way to push employees in different level to communicate. And I also learned how to send emails to my boss, how to communicated with my colleagues, and how to keep track with the government policies every day. I was very productive during the internship period in GE.
Really a great company
Financial Planning & Analysis (离职员工) –  上海市2018年6月6日
Great culture, great colleagues, and the great experience.
GE's slogan is imagination at work and this culture deeply influents every employee in the company. When I joined GE Oil & Gas Division, the division was just established. My work at the first year focused on set up operational procedures and launched the Oracle system for The new legal entity. The second year, with the support of management, I started to set up a BI system which can automatically export all the analysis report which was manually prepared before. The time I saved from the improvement makes me get more time to focus on other improvement and get the work more and more easy.
Great Company, Great Team
Internal Consulting Intern Shanghai (离职员工) –  上海市2018年4月19日
I worked in the Quality Team of GE global center in Shanghai. They are very good team, which is focused on the internal management of this giant company, like management consulting.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
Great Company
EEDP (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年2月21日
It was great working there, very good working culture. All the colleagues are very friendly. Very balanced between work and life.
but the whole corporate is being disbanded and cutting down future positions.
productive and meaningful
Marketing Operations Specialist (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年9月10日
My working experience at GE was a great learning experience in the field of marketing operations. I enjoyed the environment working with my colleagues, and which challenged me to analyze the consumer and come up with creative marketing strategies.
工作文化
Great co-worker and friendly working environment
Intern in Record to Report department (离职员工) –  shanghai2017年9月6日
Great co-worker and friendly working environment. Good canteen with fair price and a gym open every week days to help employees keep fit. Working culture is like a efficient and hardworking culture; most employee work overtime everyday.
工作文化
Perfect work flow/procedure to constraint everyone.
Lead Engineer Technologist (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月1日
At morning go into office, check email and reply to college inquire and feedback explain to customer, prepare continuous to complete engineering doc, like IO list, Functional logic diagram, etc, after 4:00 pm, variously meeting with headquarter.
Easily to learn new technology, because template/sample or training material always available, I learn that how to get new skill.
Undergo self management under quality control and time control.
GE Healthcare China (Hangzhou) is a good place to work
Facility Specialist (在职员工) –  杭州市2017年7月24日
GE Healthcare China (Hangzhou) is a good place to work to work, nice environment,kind colleagues,good manager and acceptable working time. To be honest, I quite like working here. It is my third career and is my favorite!
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Nice people
Cost Analyst (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年5月30日
Working directly with the cost accounting manager, I got a lot of help and also learned a lot from her about allocating direct cost and overhead to projects and cost centers.
Great Place!
Accounting and Finance Intern, Asia Pacific Office (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年4月28日
I love working at KPMG, the culture is great and the employees help each other a lot and the relationship is harmonious. I received an official offer in audit position, I would like to stay but I have to pursue my master degree.
Productive, creative and multicultural
Field Service Representative (离职员工) –  Chengdu, CN2017年3月6日
It was a remarkable experience in my life. It made me know the greatest company with many excellent features which you can not image! Fantastic management, flexible work time and creative culture.
忙しい一日
一般社員 (离职员工) –  大连市2016年12月8日
電話によるほのぼのレイク会員様から契約内容への問い合わせを対応。
お問い合わせ、クレーム内容の集計と対応マニュアルの作成。
日本側(GE Fleet)のセールスに特殊なメンテナンス費用の算出をサポート。
会社の業績レポートを作成。
分析の仕事をサポート。
工作文化
Great experience in such a huge company
Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年6月15日
There are hundreds of people works there and it is my pleasure that I could be one of them. I gained experience by solving some drawling problems and dealing with the bill of material chart. The whole group member treated me as a family member. Also, their dinning hall are awesome!
Very friendly working environment
Underwriter (离职员工) –  上海市2016年4月1日
GE Capital provides a very good work/life balance, and the international exposure. The colleagues and bosses are very supportive. I enjoy working in GE Capital.
工作文化
The most interesting job I have ever done
Investigation Counsel (离职员工) –  北京市2016年2月5日
As an investigation counsel, I was given the opportunity to talk with various functions, ranging from Purchase, Production, Sales, Research & Development, Finance, Human Resources, and Internal Audit. I really appreciate the exposure I had at GE.
environment, employee, innovation, respect
Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232016年1月22日
1. People working around are very friendly and ready to help.

2. The working environment is very comfortable, and employees have space to relax and communicate.

3. The company pays great attention to innovation and respects original ideas.

4. Engineering work really needs detail and deadline is also important.
工作文化
eye opening experience to grow up faster and stronger
ERP Operation Specialist (离职员工) –  上海市, C232016年1月21日
1. Customer determines our success.
2. Deliver results in an uncertain world.
3. Empower and inspire each other
4. Learn and adapt to win
5. Stay lean to go fast
Everything is fine
OTR Specialist Intern (离职员工) –  BEIJING2016年1月3日
Co-workers are all nice. Working atmosphere is wonderful.
A typical day at work is reply all the emails from insurance company in USA and submit new claims.
Management is advanced.