GE Corporate点评

已找到符合搜索的26条评价 查看 4,728 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Really a great company
Financial Planning & Analysis (离职员工) –  上海市2018年6月6日
Great culture, great colleagues, and the great experience.
GE's slogan is imagination at work and this culture deeply influents every employee in the company. When I joined GE Oil & Gas Division, the division was just established. My work at the first year focused on set up operational procedures and launched the Oracle system for The new legal entity. The second year, with the support of management, I started to set up a BI system which can automatically export all the analysis report which was manually prepared before. The time I saved from the improvement makes me get more time to focus on other improvement and get the work more and more easy.
Great Company, Great Team
Internal Consulting Intern Shanghai (离职员工) –  上海市2018年4月19日
I worked in the Quality Team of GE global center in Shanghai. They are very good team, which is focused on the internal management of this giant company, like management consulting.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
Great Company
EEDP (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年2月21日
It was great working there, very good working culture. All the colleagues are very friendly. Very balanced between work and life.
but the whole corporate is being disbanded and cutting down future positions.
productive and meaningful
Marketing Operations Specialist (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年9月10日
My working experience at GE was a great learning experience in the field of marketing operations. I enjoyed the environment working with my colleagues, and which challenged me to analyze the consumer and come up with creative marketing strategies.
工作文化
Great co-worker and friendly working environment
Intern in Record to Report department (离职员工) –  shanghai2017年9月6日
Great co-worker and friendly working environment. Good canteen with fair price and a gym open every week days to help employees keep fit. Working culture is like a efficient and hardworking culture; most employee work overtime everyday.
工作文化
Perfect work flow/procedure to constraint everyone.
Lead Engineer Technologist (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月1日
At morning go into office, check email and reply to college inquire and feedback explain to customer, prepare continuous to complete engineering doc, like IO list, Functional logic diagram, etc, after 4:00 pm, variously meeting with headquarter.
Easily to learn new technology, because template/sample or training material always available, I learn that how to get new skill.
Undergo self management under quality control and time control.
Nice people
Cost Analyst (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年5月30日
Working directly with the cost accounting manager, I got a lot of help and also learned a lot from her about allocating direct cost and overhead to projects and cost centers.
Great Place!
Accounting and Finance Intern, Asia Pacific Office (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年4月28日
I love working at KPMG, the culture is great and the employees help each other a lot and the relationship is harmonious. I received an official offer in audit position, I would like to stay but I have to pursue my master degree.
工作文化
Great experience in such a huge company
Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年6月15日
There are hundreds of people works there and it is my pleasure that I could be one of them. I gained experience by solving some drawling problems and dealing with the bill of material chart. The whole group member treated me as a family member. Also, their dinning hall are awesome!
工作文化
The most interesting job I have ever done
Investigation Counsel (离职员工) –  北京市2016年2月5日
As an investigation counsel, I was given the opportunity to talk with various functions, ranging from Purchase, Production, Sales, Research & Development, Finance, Human Resources, and Internal Audit. I really appreciate the exposure I had at GE.
environment, employee, innovation, respect
Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232016年1月22日
1. People working around are very friendly and ready to help.

2. The working environment is very comfortable, and employees have space to relax and communicate.

3. The company pays great attention to innovation and respects original ideas.

4. Engineering work really needs detail and deadline is also important.
工作文化
eye opening experience to grow up faster and stronger
ERP Operation Specialist (离职员工) –  上海市, C232016年1月21日
1. Customer determines our success.
2. Deliver results in an uncertain world.
3. Empower and inspire each other
4. Learn and adapt to win
5. Stay lean to go fast
Everything is fine
OTR Specialist Intern (离职员工) –  BEIJING2016年1月3日
Co-workers are all nice. Working atmosphere is wonderful.
A typical day at work is reply all the emails from insurance company in USA and submit new claims.
Management is advanced.
优点
Lots of team buildings
Great, reputabel Industrail giant
M&A Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2015年7月20日
Great company to work for, highly reputatable and well-recognized in the industrial and energy space. Strong ethics and hard-working culture, high quality coworkers and management team, you will sure to learn a lot there. The downsides are: 1) big company takes time to reach concensus and take actions, slow and go through verious levels of reviews; 2) constant restructuring and re-org; 3) in the process to shrinking their capital business
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
Strong company culture and high caliber colleagues
Manager, Business Development (在职员工) –  Shanghai2015年7月2日
Great place to develop a career, high respectable company in industrial space. Shrinking the GE Capital side and constant re-org might be something to deal with.
优点
Opportunity to learn and grow
缺点
big organization and move slowly
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
Great training in a great company
Financial Management Program Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2015年6月25日
This internship experience is exciting. As a FMP summer intern, I received various training on financial skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, etc. My assignment leader and career coach were very helpful. I was assigned various tasks including improving fixed asset management, accounts reconciliation, designing balanced scorecard. My skills in Microsoft Excel has improved a lot through the internship. The exposure of this internship is also incredible. I had the chance to actually meet and talk to the CEO of GE China, and other CEOs and CFOs of the company. My co-workers were very excellent and cooperative. Each week we go to the gym in the company together to do team-building activities.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告
Leadeship at its best
Sr. Project Manager (离职员工) –  India, China, budapest2014年11月14日
Gateway to World class technology and best in class Processes but more importantly

Its all about Learning , Leading , inculcating everlasting personal and professional values.. which stays with you for ever. helping you manage contradictions, ambiguities and most importantly leading and helping your people grow and excel along with you in the journey of achieving organizational vision.

You don't get a job here , but a Career. defining experience
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告
great company
Strategic Account Manager (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年11月7日
sometime, you have to spend time on office politics, since it's very import part in a such big company
工作文化
a great and full of passion place and job for me
Team Leader & Experienced Engineer (离职员工) –  wuhan CHINA2014年11月5日
Firstly, GE impressed me absolutely, its culture, management and people are awesome. 4 and a half years time with GE, i learned lots and obtained abundantly. Coordinate and solve relationship & communication with our client or customer should be the hardest part in my job i thought. The most enjoyable is be the service engineer in GE healthcare always.
工作文化
a goog place to stay for a long time
Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2014年3月22日
the working environment are very good in GE, but there are lots of restriction while I was working in there
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 3报告