通用电气

环境和氛围都非常好的一家公司。特别是研发中心的同事们,都是非常聪明的同事,从GE离开后也都是各个行业里面的翘楚。
食堂超赞,培训超赞
战略导向性太大带来的整个公司方向的改变。
工作文化
The handling of employees is not good. It was much insulting behavior of Manager. The corporate policy of retaining employee is not understood.Managers does not care about their subordinates.
工作文化
Just too much mandatory overtime, after more than a year of it you get burned out, than bam your layed off for 3 weeks. No happy medium. So very hot in the summer, not temperature controlled. New employees your vacation time is when they tell you when shutdown is
优点
Can usually get overtime if you want it
缺点
Mandatory overtime all the time, summers are horribly hot, some unsafe practices
工作文化
Good paying job. Hard to move into higher job titles even if your the best fit. Seniority is everything at this company because of the union. Work flow makes for layoffs and shifting into lower job titles.
工作文化
Its alright but wouldnt make a career of it. its like a big as soap opera. Everyone has ther favs. Just depends on what department you work in, still, this should be a stepping stool.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Empresa excelente, muito idônea, conservadora, mas alguns líderes, deixa a desejar..., querendo mostrar sua força e abuso de autoridade
Refeição na empresa
工作文化
Poor management,old machines and hostile environment.The whole plant works with your hands and home aide tooling. They do not care about anything but numbers. The managers like to fudge numbers all month long,year after year. The company lies at every weekly meeting with employees.
Pay and retirement.
缺点
Management, training and old machinery.
工作文化
Not much you can learn from here. Old culture make it difficult to buy promoted. Average payment. It's a solid job if you don't have much expectation on yourself. If you really want go higher and learn more things, this is not the place.
工作文化
They have either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift. Sometimes you don't get to pick they pick for you. Overall your work schedule is consistent, same time every day 5 days a week.
优点
Schedule time for breaks and to get off work
No room for advancement
工作文化
Muito focada na entrega dos produtos e satisfação do cliente, e na qualidade.
Infraestrutura excelente
工作文化
I work for an organization where people are treated as family. The management and leadership cares about the well being of its employees. The organization is and appreciates a diverse culture and participates regularly in community events. This is one place I found were you truly own your own growth. If you have the initiative and drive to succeed you will. I can't say much of the benefits. For a company of this size, the benefits are subpar.
Work/Life Balance, Family Culture, Diversity, Supportive
Benefits, Compensation
工作文化
La mejor empresa a nivel mundial , pago de los mejores cursos de capacitación .
优点
Todas las prestaciones muy buenas
Ninguno
工作文化
Bonne société avec pas mal d’avantage salarial et sociaux. Cependant, instabilité de l’emploi.
工作文化
My manager respected my judgements, and supported my decisions. This allowed me to exploit my style and maximize work efficiencies and productivity. This also allowed me flexibility with start times, lunch breaks, etc.Over the 5 years I was there, there were many layoffs, so culture was strained. This strain impacted me minimally, as for most of my time at GE, I worked on a small team where downsizing would have compromised the ability to support deliverables.
work from home
缺点
many of the people I worked with could have been more motivated
工作文化
Everytime an employee works under a job security threat. Due to the most inexperienced decisions of management at top level, all the employees at the bottom lose their job
工作文化
I started at the right time, so I received a $1,500 bonus and a $1.50 raise within the first two months of starting because of a new contact that was negotiated upon for the union. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't have much else to say.
Paid holidays, weekly pay
Team leads
工作文化
Es una multinacional competitiva , un servicio de excelencia , su cultura y disciplina sobresaliente donde su personal tiene un valor incalculable y sobre todo tiene un sitial de gran altura en el mercado mundial .
Muy buenos beneficios
No veo ninguno
工作文化
It's big corporation. Their culture is different than smaller companies. Very good organized system but not too kind personally. This can put you to trouble, but once you realize how to act and not to boundaries in this culture, you can get to relax and enjoy work place. Generally, they are very generous company, you can get easily spoiled.
优点
Holiday party every year, shirts and jacket giveaway frequently. Automatic raise for three years (1.67$/hour/year), 6am to 2:30 pm shift. Last break at 1:45 pm.good dental and vision ins.
High deductible healthcare, layoff
工作文化
Ok opportunity. Chances to advance however business has been struggling. Old and outdated processes throughout company. Depending on team, people are great to work with.
工作文化
I worked in a cell by myself which was pretty ok. Communication was fair but training was horrible! literally gave you a notebook and that was it. we'll tell you what to do when problems happen.
优点
benefits
缺点
people seem jaded, no real team atmosphere
工作文化
Depends on your manager, but most teams have pretty great WLB, and if you're lucky you get to work on some interesting projects. Culture is very supportive, and you get to work with a lot of smart people.
Wlb
缺点
can be slow, outdated systems