GE Healthcare

中国15 条点评
已找到符合搜索的15条评价
查看 2,001 条评论
工作文化
you can feel the trust and respect when you worked for the company; employees can arrange their working hours flexibly; inclusive culture allows employees maximize their initiative in the work.
工作文化
You will be assigned to lead a small project independently to be completed within two months. I've really learned a lot and grow quickly during that period of time. I think it's a valuable experience.
工作文化
Every people focus on their target And trying best to deliver the task, even more, every body like to give a hand to other member for the final success. I still feel respectful when every time I remember this jurney
工作文化
9:00am goto the company and begin coding. 12:00pm-13:00pm have a launch and rest. Go back home before 6:00pm.
I learned the whole process of software development. This experience also practice my coding ability.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
GE Healthcare is a great company, you can learn and improve yourself a lot by working with many smart people there. Its culture encourages you to challenge yourself and pursuit your dream on career development. It also respects anyone's effort to improve internal processes to make the work more efficient.
工作文化
Good working culture, good environment, excellent colleagues to work with, excellent six sigma training and project experience.
Nothing else to say lol lol
工作文化
GE is a great company and it has a lot of sophisticated process. People there are professional and hard working. I like the GE's engineers most because they are very experienced and helpful.
工作文化
Enjoying showsites with my manager.Have different meetings each week to communicate with sales from all over the country. Also, meeting with customers from hospital was fun.
工作文化
Have some actives for team building every year. And we always help other work members when they have some difficult troubles. GE gives us lots of chances to improve ourselves.
工作文化
It's my first job ,and the only reason I stop my CS degrees and join the healthcare because Jack Welch. We are hand picked from top 10 universities of China and 8 elite from over 1000 candidates . but really it's working on the reels of the Taiwan Style and maybe mistaken to be the American style.
good brand, mature structure
缺点
not a good place to start your career.
工作文化
I work as regulatory affairs in GEHC for 10 years, GEHC establishes best practices in the area of pre- and post-market regulations, submissions and new product development, I am so pround as a member of GEHC QARA team. We have good mechanism to flow down new regulations more efficiently through T-Con, emails and training classes, all the team members could work at the same benchmark. Regarding a specific project such as CFDA registration in China, we will get the technical support from global teams in US, EU or Japan, work with local teams to prepare all the documents for submission, challenging jobs with fun, I could learn a lot after a tough work is completed. I work in GE China based in Beijing, a brand new Technology Park with fantastic facilities, comfortable and convenient, we all love our office. GE's culture is unique, I am influenced and indulged in the continuous changing environment in GE.
Flexiable working time, comfort working environment and GE Culture
缺点
Challenging, tough and high pressure
工作文化
My timing was off on this one . . .so many quality issues hit the business . . .it was a sinking ship. Colleagues and management were good people, I'm not sure there was much they could do.
Very Global
Constant restructuring, unstable
工作文化
There are so many things to learn. I'm very excited to work here.And I also enjoy staying with my coworkers and they are always so friendly.
generous benefit
work overtime
工作文化
Enjoyed working with the teammates and learned a lot of practical skills in accounting
工作文化
1 EMC design for new products and supporting product EMC test plan and troubleshooting and resolution of EMC related issues
2 Reviewed and approved all ECR/ECO related to EMC

3 Supported Installed Base of EMC related issues

4 Engaging in all phases of new product introduction: concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support

5 Ensuring reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships

6 Completed all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines

7 Identified and reported any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required

8 Kept up-to-date on knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements within area of responsibility to ensure laboratory accreditations are maintained

9 Effectively supported implementation & training of current regulatory requirements within area of responsibility
优点
wonderful culture and perfect design procedure
缺点
push hardly to finish work
查看更多关于GE Healthcare的评论