GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare点评

已找到符合搜索的14条评价
查看 1,926 条评论
工作文化
flexible working system greatly mobilized enthusiasm of employees
you can feel the trust and respect when you worked for the company; employees can arrange their working hours flexibly; inclusive culture allows employees maximize their initiative in the work.
工作文化
Work with professional. Work hard, play hard.
Every people focus on their target And trying best to deliver the task, even more, every body like to give a hand to other member for the final success. I still feel respectful when every time I remember this jurney
A good company
9:00am goto the company and begin coding. 12:00pm-13:00pm have a launch and rest. Go back home before 6:00pm.
I learned the whole process of software development. This experience also practice my coding ability.
工作文化
Great company to work for
GE Healthcare is a great company, you can learn and improve yourself a lot by working with many smart people there. Its culture encourages you to challenge yourself and pursuit your dream on career development. It also respects anyone's effort to improve internal processes to make the work more efficient.
Good working culture
Good working culture, good environment, excellent colleagues to work with, excellent six sigma training and project experience.
Nothing else to say lol lol
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
it is a company that we can learn a lot from
GE is a great company and it has a lot of sophisticated process. People there are professional and hard working. I like the GE's engineers most because they are very experienced and helpful.
Good stay
Enjoying showsites with my manager.Have different meetings each week to communicate with sales from all over the country. Also, meeting with customers from hospital was fun.
工作文化
Good team building and good relationships between work members
Have some actives for team building every year. And we always help other work members when they have some difficult troubles. GE gives us lots of chances to improve ourselves.
工作文化
an excellent company, if you like the American-taiwanes style
It's my first job ,and the only reason I stop my CS degrees and join the healthcare because Jack Welch. We are hand picked from top 10 universities of China and 8 elite from over 1000 candidates . but really it's working on the reels of the Taiwan Style and maybe mistaken to be the American style.
good brand, mature structure
缺点
not a good place to start your career.
工作文化
Strong team work and collaboration
I work as regulatory affairs in GEHC for 10 years, GEHC establishes best practices in the area of pre- and post-market regulations, submissions and new product development, I am so pround as a member of GEHC QARA team. We have good mechanism to flow down new regulations more efficiently through T-Con, emails and training classes, all the team members could work at the same benchmark. Regarding a specific project such as CFDA registration in China, we will get the technical support from global teams in US, EU or Japan, work with local teams to prepare all the documents for submission, challenging jobs with fun, I could learn a lot after a tough work is completed. I work in GE China based in Beijing, a brand new Technology Park with fantastic facilities, comfortable and convenient, we all love our office. GE's culture is unique, I am influenced and indulged in the continuous changing environment in GE.
Flexiable working time, comfort working environment and GE Culture
缺点
Challenging, tough and high pressure
Fairly messed up business
My timing was off on this one . . .so many quality issues hit the business . . .it was a sinking ship. Colleagues and management were good people, I'm not sure there was much they could do.
Very Global
Constant restructuring, unstable
工作文化
Good company with nice benefit
There are so many things to learn. I'm very excited to work here.And I also enjoy staying with my coworkers and they are always so friendly.
generous benefit
work overtime
Cooperative team
Enjoyed working with the teammates and learned a lot of practical skills in accounting
Controlled EMC quality to compliance regulation by EMC design as an EMC expert
1 EMC design for new products and supporting product EMC test plan and troubleshooting and resolution of EMC related issues
2 Reviewed and approved all ECR/ECO related to EMC

3 Supported Installed Base of EMC related issues

4 Engaging in all phases of new product introduction: concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support

5 Ensuring reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships

6 Completed all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines

7 Identified and reported any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required

8 Kept up-to-date on knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements within area of responsibility to ensure laboratory accreditations are maintained

9 Effectively supported implementation & training of current regulatory requirements within area of responsibility
优点
wonderful culture and perfect design procedure
缺点
push hardly to finish work
查看更多关于GE Healthcare的评论