GE Healthcare点评

已找到符合搜索的9条评价 查看 1,681 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
flexible working system greatly mobilized enthusiasm of employees
QARA Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2018年11月24日
you can feel the trust and respect when you worked for the company; employees can arrange their working hours flexibly; inclusive culture allows employees maximize their initiative in the work.
工作文化
Good team building and good relationships between work members
Field Service Engineer (离职员工) –  Wuhan, China2018年6月28日
Have some actives for team building every year. And we always help other work members when they have some difficult troubles. GE gives us lots of chances to improve ourselves.
工作文化
an excellent company, if you like the American-taiwanes style
Direct Sales/ Modality Specialist (离职员工) –  Xi'an2017年12月8日
It's my first job ,and the only reason I stop my CS degrees and join the healthcare because Jack Welch. We are hand picked from top 10 universities of China and 8 elite from over 1000 candidates . but really it's working on the reels of the Taiwan Style and maybe mistaken to be the American style.
good brand, mature structure
缺点
not a good place to start your career.
工作文化
Strong team work and collaboration
Regulatory Affairs Manager (在职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年3月7日
I work as regulatory affairs in GEHC for 10 years, GEHC establishes best practices in the area of pre- and post-market regulations, submissions and new product development, I am so pround as a member of GEHC QARA team. We have good mechanism to flow down new regulations more efficiently through T-Con, emails and training classes, all the team members could work at the same benchmark. Regarding a specific project such as CFDA registration in China, we will get the technical support from global teams in US, EU or Japan, work with local teams to prepare all the documents for submission, challenging jobs with fun, I could learn a lot after a tough work is completed. I work in GE China based in Beijing, a brand new Technology Park with fantastic facilities, comfortable and convenient, we all love our office. GE's culture is unique, I am influenced and indulged in the continuous changing environment in GE.
Flexiable working time, comfort working environment and GE Culture
缺点
Challenging, tough and high pressure
Fairly messed up business
Segment Marketing Manager (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年11月11日
My timing was off on this one . . .so many quality issues hit the business . . .it was a sinking ship. Colleagues and management were good people, I'm not sure there was much they could do.
Very Global
Constant restructuring, unstable
工作文化
Good company with nice benefit
Qualified Person (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年7月13日
There are so many things to learn. I'm very excited to work here.And I also enjoy staying with my coworkers and they are always so friendly.
generous benefit
work overtime
Cooperative team
Accounts Receivable Assistant (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2014年11月25日
Enjoyed working with the teammates and learned a lot of practical skills in accounting
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Controlled EMC quality to compliance regulation by EMC design as an EMC expert
Lead CT EMC System Engineer (在职员工) –  Beijing2012年8月4日
1 EMC design for new products and supporting product EMC test plan and troubleshooting and resolution of EMC related issues
2 Reviewed and approved all ECR/ECO related to EMC
3 Supported Installed Base of EMC related issues
4 Engaging in all phases of new product introduction: concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
5 Ensuring reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships
6 Completed all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
7 Identified and reported any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
8 Kept up-to-date on knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements within area of responsibility to ensure laboratory accreditations are maintained
9 Effectively supported implementation & training of current regulatory requirements within area of responsibility
优点
wonderful culture and perfect design procedure
缺点
push hardly to finish work

查看更多GE Healthcare评论