Garage Clothing

3.3工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
正在显示唯一的评价

Fun place to work with a great team

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Previous management made the place unbearable to work at, but the most recent manager made it fun and gave constructive criticism that was helpful. It was your typical retail job, with lots of stress on weekends, but generally was laid back. I enjoyed the other coworkers and really connected with most of them. The retail store was located in Tyson's Corner, a giant mall, which added to a diverse consumer population for the store.

Discount on product

Short breaks, stressful
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Underpaid and no respect towards employees

I have not been at Garage for long but i quickly realized that the management treats employees like animals and also has no consideration for their personal lives. Schedules will change multiple times without you being advised in advance. The pay is very low for all the tasks you are given responsibility of.

Discount

缺点

Long hours and short breaks

Fun Work Culture

Fast paced but fun environment, Everyone is friendly but there may be a bit of competition on sales commission as you need to meet your sales goals and get your name out there

bad management

management micromanaged, didnt train me properly and got upset when i didnt know how to do something. Managers often had attitude if you needed help, expectations for employees were too high, you would get called out in front of your coworkers if you did something wrong. managers would stand around and chat but if i talked to a coworker for more than 20 seconds we were yelled at, managers were often not on the same page and were very condescending. hours are bad unless the managers like you

50% discount, trauma bonding with coworkers

gave me nightmares
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fun workplace but can’t make a liveable wage there.

Overall, great starting job for younger girls. But there is almost no room for advancement. You have to do jobs you aren’t paid to do, and run a store with little to no pay. I will not be staying here much longer since the responsibilities do not add up to the compensation.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Overall a great place to work.

Fun work environment but can be stressful at times. Very long hours and high expectations that, at times, are almost impossible to achieve. Very little training.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fast paced but fun place to work at

I was very pleased with my time at Garage, I loved all my coworkers and got along with the customers very well. It was overall fun but at times very stressful and draining, retail is definitely not an easy job.

Fun workplace

A fun environment to work in with lots of growth opportunities. The job is good for people looking for a good first job to jump into the working world.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

There is room for improvement

As a first job, this is perfect; however, there was a lot of drama and gossip among the staff. The discount is really good and the hours are good and flexible.

Basic Job

basic job, good for teenagers wanting to make some cash. They overwork you though and pay isn’t all that great. It’s good for like a second job, nothing permanent

horrible and not fair

when i first started working at garage i loved going to work and had a good time. now i hate it and dread going there. the managers are not fair and do not listen to your needs. they also will change your schedule without telling you and make you stay for those hours. they care only about the company and not what you need or want to do. there is little to no support when you need help and get upset when you make the smallest mistake. i do not recommend working here.

Sales driven

Forced to sell with no commission and low pay. Manager constantly yelling and forcing sales. High stress, not worth the low pay. Better retailers out there to work for
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Got screwed over for pay so do not recommend

I worked there for 2 and a half years and found out that the new hires were making more then me (they increased the base pay rate but did not increase my pay) then refused to give me a raise. I asked for a raise and stood up for myself while still being professional (in my opinion) and I just got told that I was aggressive and the only way I could get a raise was if I took a higher up position. And get this, the higher up position would have been a 20 cent raise (which would have been 5 cents more then EVERYONE else was making). Just felt like the company did not care about all the hard work I put in. Apparently they are now increasing the pay for sales associates and the management I had left. I have heard the environment has gotten better if that means anything. The other workers (sales associates and most team leads) were awesome to work with the company just seems a bit corrupt. They also made someone come in while they were on sick leave. Also took them over a month to get me my holiday pay that is supposed to be paid out on your last pay check.

Super Fun

I loved working here. Everyone was super nice and it was really chill. Sometimes it got busy which was great, but also nice when it wasn’t busy. Learned a lot

50% off

cool

cool coworkers but stressful and long shifts with not so long breaks, the pay is also really bad. they will make you work regardless of if you’re free or not they don’t take in mind your availabilities

50% off clothes

long shifts
这篇点评对您有用吗?

excellent for a first job

I worked there when I was 15 up until I turned 18. Great first job just as I got older I wanted a new environment. The locations I worked always seemed to be understaffed because low and behold.. they hire teenagers!! So high schoolers availabilities suck, so if you're out of school and they know that, they will harass you to come in when you're not scheduled which can be annoying for some and a bonus for others.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and fun workplace for easy work.

Easy and fun place to work. Coworkers were very friendly and I made amazing bonds. Work is easy and pay is low. Hours were scheduled at the beginning of the week.

It was okay.

Nothing bad to say about the company it was pretty cool. I just think the location i was at had a lot of drama between the girls (our whole staff were girls). But other than that, it was pretty cool. I kept to myself have fun when we have holiday events.

Mediocre at best

They have a set sales target for you to reach with zero reward if you hit it or surpass is, you don’t make commission but they expect you to work like you do. Managers get a bonus if you hit monthly target and employees see nothing for their hard work. Long hours on your feet. Expected to pick up shifts and gets guilted if your sick and can’t come in.

Great place to work!

You are always learning something new. Management takes the time to train and develop staff. If leadership or business is your career path, it's a great place to grow.

Great team

Garage is a nice place to work at but sometimes it’s more stressful than you think. Hours aren’t flexible unless you’ve been there for awhile and then like you.

优点

Discount, no strict outfit (depends on manager)

5 hour without lunch, not flexible with hours