GlaxoSmithKline点评

已找到符合搜索的13条评价 查看 3,711 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Sales management
District Manager (离职员工) –  南京市2018年5月15日
Sales means challenge,Sales management means double challenge.

Thanks for this job experience ,I learned lots of things,And no fear with any challenges now.
positive, responsible, self motivated
Promotion Manager (离职员工) –  南京市2017年11月2日
• Adapt to changes, self-motivated, curious, passionate, ready to share, execution-oriented,
effective in communication and time management, great team engagement, learn fast
•Great analytical, market insight, customer- focused, strategic thinking, realizable plan and
problem-solving oriented, work well under pressure, creative and global cross-cultural edge
people orientated company
Head of Computational and Modelling Sciences (在职员工) –  上海市2017年9月6日
excellent company for people development;

respectful working environment

organizational change is too much and no consistent vision

driven by stakeholder
公司体制完善,工作分文良好
临床经理 (在职员工) –  上海市2017年5月23日
非常幸运能够加入GSK, 我相信GSK是一家伟大的公司,虽然过去有过不令人满意的地方,但是伟大的公司将会一直伟大下去。
工作文化
Good company, developed sale and coordinate skill
Sales Representative (离职员工) –  Shanghai2016年12月9日
a famous UK pharmaceutical company. Have a thorough training structure, developed sale and coordinate skill in GSK

a harmony environment

Co-workers help a lot
good culture of entrepreneur
intern (离职员工) –  天津市2016年7月7日
Very serious attitude for the field they are working on; good bonous for every workers; good working environment.
Excelente empresa
Diretor de Marketing - China (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年12月10日
A missão da empresa e a sua cultura são muito positivas e geram o engajamento dos funcionários.
工作文化
I have learned more that I expected.
Associate Product Engineer (离职员工) –  天津市, C282015年6月3日
During my two months internship at this company, I have learned a lot of things about a manufacturing site, including the product line, supply chain, product analysis.And I also got an idea about how to communicate with team in a work place, and contribute to team with my own abilities.
excellent corporate culture
Maintenance Engineer of TS Department (离职员工) –  Shanghai2015年4月15日
8,30--17,15 Monday to Friday
Get GMP and Cold Chain knowledge
learned how to manage self time and work efficiency
build relationship with each other
working under pressure
team work to completed task
优点
team building; outing
缺点
long working hour
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Excellent international company to exploit my potential
Intern - Sales Department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年3月25日
The daily work include:
Assisting with contacting regular customers with updated product information as to medication and latest information for physicians;
Collecting and analysing data of stocks held by customers;
Delivering the commands from team leader to the sales stuff, and gathering the market feedback for report;
Communicating with research & development (R&D) division for academic support to customers.

I developed analytical, attention to detail, organisation and communication skills. In this period I began to learn theory of management and marketing, and created awareness of general production process by viewing a batch of production lines of pharmaceutical factories.

The colleague worked with strong energy and eager to complete the objective. They worked as partners and meanwhile, competitors.

The hardest thing to do was to develop the friendship with diversity of clients at the same time and to motivate them supporting my work. While I like to work under challenge and interpersonal communication, the work also exposed myself. Then I began to learn the theory of marketing and management in order to be qualified in my future career.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
good company
Senior Chemist (离职员工) –  天津市, C282013年10月8日
I was a full time position there which means 40hrs per week, my co workers are very good team player and we worked together very well. I have learned how to communicate with all team members every day.
business oriented
Director-Neuroscience Therapy Area Head (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2013年7月22日
What was learned by working in this company is about project management and matrix team management.

查看更多GlaxoSmithKline评论