GlaxoSmithKline

GlaxoSmithKline点评

已找到符合搜索的14条评价
查看 4,269 条评论
工作文化
Good stage to manage brands
Company focuses innovation including R&D and business model
Productive and Fun
It was very engaging. I learnt mostly about the DCS and the various programmes used to automate the systems in the respective production buildings and its importance in the manufacturing site.
优点
Cheap Lunch. Gym
缺点
A lot of routine paper work
Sales management
Sales means challenge,Sales management means double challenge.

Thanks for this job experience ,I learned lots of things,And no fear with any challenges now.
positive, responsible, self motivated
• Adapt to changes, self-motivated, curious, passionate, ready to share, execution-oriented,
effective in communication and time management, great team engagement, learn fast

•Great analytical, market insight, customer- focused, strategic thinking, realizable plan and

problem-solving oriented, work well under pressure, creative and global cross-cultural edge
people orientated company
excellent company for people development;

respectful working environment

organizational change is too much and no consistent vision

driven by stakeholder
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
公司体制完善,工作分文良好
非常幸运能够加入GSK, 我相信GSK是一家伟大的公司,虽然过去有过不令人满意的地方,但是伟大的公司将会一直伟大下去。
工作文化
Good company, developed sale and coordinate skill
a famous UK pharmaceutical company. Have a thorough training structure, developed sale and coordinate skill in GSK

a harmony environment

Co-workers help a lot
good culture of entrepreneur
Very serious attitude for the field they are working on; good bonous for every workers; good working environment.
Excelente empresa
A missão da empresa e a sua cultura são muito positivas e geram o engajamento dos funcionários.
工作文化
I have learned more that I expected.
During my two months internship at this company, I have learned a lot of things about a manufacturing site, including the product line, supply chain, product analysis.And I also got an idea about how to communicate with team in a work place, and contribute to team with my own abilities.
excellent corporate culture
8,30--17,15 Monday to Friday
Get GMP and Cold Chain knowledge

learned how to manage self time and work efficiency

build relationship with each other

working under pressure

team work to completed task
优点
team building; outing
缺点
long working hour
工作文化
Excellent international company to exploit my potential
The daily work include:
Assisting with contacting regular customers with updated product information as to medication and latest information for physicians;

Collecting and analysing data of stocks held by customers;

Delivering the commands from team leader to the sales stuff, and gathering the market feedback for report;

Communicating with research & development (R&D) division for academic support to customers.

I developed analytical, attention to detail, organisation and communication skills. In this period I began to learn theory of management and marketing, and created awareness of general production process by viewing a batch of production lines of pharmaceutical factories.

The colleague worked with strong energy and eager to complete the objective. They worked as partners and meanwhile, competitors.

The hardest thing to do was to develop the friendship with diversity of clients at the same time and to motivate them supporting my work. While I like to work under challenge and interpersonal communication, the work also exposed myself. Then I began to learn the theory of marketing and management in order to be qualified in my future career.
good company
I was a full time position there which means 40hrs per week, my co workers are very good team player and we worked together very well. I have learned how to communicate with all team members every day.
business oriented
What was learned by working in this company is about project management and matrix team management.
查看更多关于GlaxoSmithKline的评论