Godiva Chocolatier, Inc点评

正在显示唯一的评价
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Horrible
Machine Operator (离职员工) –  Reading, PA2019年8月21日
Horrible place to work at, no communication, and no organization. Lazy people move up, while they abuse the few that actually work hard everyday. This place is a joke.
工作文化
Who wouldnt want to work with chocolate
Part time key holder (离职员工) –  New York, NY2019年8月18日
Discount is pretty cool, Company culture is a bit too strict , Our uniform sucked and was annoying to wear (ex: dress shoes and dress pants). Not too much growth since a lot of the leadership team were older and comfortable in their current roles. Great as a part time job and if you want to go to school and make some money on the side. Pay was weekly which is pretty cool and helpful.
Not worth applying
Sales Associate (离职员工) –  West Hartford, CT2019年8月10日
Not the best place to work at they hire you then barely give you hours. And when they do they ask toy to go home early and never take down the hiring sign when they have no positions available.
工作文化
They need a new change in management
Part Time Manager (离职员工) –  Short Hills, NJ2019年8月8日
Some managers harass you, bully you, not clean, & horrible attitudes. When you make the General manager aware they do nothing but laugh in your face and takes only the side of their managers. This location sells fantasies during interview then when you accept the job it’s something different.
Pay
Assistant manager (在职员工) –  Richmond, VA2019年8月3日
I think pay for a management position could be more! We work harder than management with the customers! Also training is quick, if you are not a fast learner you will be lost.
What you learn
Packer (离职员工) –  Reading, PA2019年8月1日
Work as a team, learning the names of chocolates and each daily routine. Looking how to manage a machine. The time was fast if you don’t see the clock.
Bad upper management
Boutique Manager (离职员工) –  Galleria Mall Mt. Lebanon, Pa.2019年7月27日
Unfair place to work!! Bad working conditions!! I was hired by a district manager knowing that I had aggressive breast cancer and when a new district manager was hired she didn’t like the idea that I was hired with cancer and held that against me.
Horrible managment
Key Holder/Assistant Manager (离职员工) –  Aurora, IL2019年7月25日
The management is entitled, lazy, slobs. They do not take care of their product according to regulations. There is a horrible relationship between coworkers. And you truly are just a number to upper management.
Great work place
Sales Associate (离职员工) –  Brooklyn, NY2019年7月23日
Seasonal job but I learned a lot and will do it all over again, also very fun job and flexible schedules. Managers actually cared about employees and took the time out to help and teach us properly.
challenging and knowledgeable experiences
Barista Cake Prep and Dining Personnel (离职员工) –  360 mall kuwait2019年7月22日
working for this company is very challenging for me, I learned how to make cakes, besides that this company has good management. the salary on time and the owner are very kind to the employee has a humatarian.
工作文化
Learned much about luxury chocolate
Assistant Manager (Full-time) (离职员工) –  Ontario2019年7月22日
Great workplace culture, fun and outgoing.
Management not so great, staff are under valued and not appreciated. Hardest was dealing with the manager, most enjoyable verything else. Fast paced and busy during hoilday, otherwise struggling for business. Learned plenty about a Boutique style luxury chocolate.
优点
Hard working staff, fun environment
Managment discriminates
Good in the beginning
Sales associate (离职员工) –  Walnut Creek, CA2019年7月14日
It was good in the beginning but then it started to go down hill after new managment. Had a hard time trying to balance school and started cutting hours.
Good in the beginning
Cutted hours new managment
A solid 6/10
Chocolatier (在职员工) –  Arlington, VA2019年7月12日
Very laid back. I love working there but it’s not permanent by any means. Slow paced most of the time.
My coworkers were the best part. Everyone’s friendly, even the clients.
Working at Godiva
Maintenance Mechanic (在职员工) –  Exeter, PA2019年7月12日
No work life balance. If you want a ton of overtime it’s available. Most of mandatory overtime is pointless and is only needed due to lack of management preparation. Haven’t given raises in my department last three years.
Dinamica
Auxiliar de almoxarifado (离职员工) –  Ubá, MG2019年7月3日
Flexibilidade de trabalho e oportunidade de tentar melhorias
Laid back workplace
Asssistant Manager (在职员工) –  Hackensack, NJ2019年7月3日
there are many tasks to do but overall it is a good place to work. Compensation is not much for chocolatiers but managers have many tasks to complete in unrealistic time frames.
Fun and Tasty
San Pedro Ave - Salesman (离职员工) –  7400 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 782162019年7月1日
Fun and delicious but no practical skills being used, just selling chocolate. I did not feel that my full potential was used in the way that I could have been utilized.
Free Food, Good Schedule, Nice Co Workers
缺点
Pay is sub par, weird hours, strict food rules
工作文化
Retail sucks in general so I don't think that this is an out of ordinary review
Assistant Manager (离职员工) –  Orange County, CA2019年6月29日
The managers at store level we always nice but corporate were always expecting everything we had for minimum wage. They would never back us up when customers complained because "the customer is always right", and it's hard not to take that personally. The most enjoyable part of the job is the other employees, you get really close to each other. The least enjoyable is having to be "on" for 8 hrs a day, being chipper for that long is exhausting. When I left I emailed HR to ask a question about my health insurance, when she found out that my last day was soon, she stopped responding to my emails because I was not her problem anymore. All in all, a good starter job but don't stay for long.
employee discount
缺点
the ridiculous expectation that you cannot react in a human way when customers are abusing you.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Its a good work place just has poor management
Machine operator (在职员工) –  Reading, PA 196062019年6月24日
I enjoy working there but they have poor management. They don't hire thru the company and if they do they don't pay well.I have been working there for 4 years now and was never hired no paid sick days ,no paid vacation and no halliday pay .I am looking for something more permite with benefits.
Hard placeto advance
Associate Manager (在职员工) –  New York, NY2019年6月24日
Unless u know someone this may not be the best place for a minority to work right now. Favoritism is very real and they don’t seem to want to keep African American employees. The staff at most of the stores is majority white with maybe a sprinkle of other people. They work u hard and done pay well and will promote new people before they are willing to promote you.
Nice discount
缺点
Seemly racist company long hours hardly flexible unfair work practices
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告