GoPro

地点
正在显示唯一的评价
特别好的一家公司,工作氛围特别好,大家都比较合作,相互沟通也很不错。管理扁平化,上下沟通的渠道也很顺畅,总而言之,大家合作把事情做好。
工作文化
It was a great contractor position covering for someone’s maternity leave. The AR team was very welcoming and helpful. It was overall a positive work environment.
工作文化
The job is fun. But there’s a lot of ways to get thrown under a bus, bad be fired on the spot. I had to pay out of pocket for maintenance on the company truck, not to get paid back most of the time. “Including tires and oil changes.” It’s near impossible to get basic functioning equipment, and tend to fix your own problems when they come up.
工作文化
Summary says it all. If Leadership was able to make better and more confident choices, I believe the company would be healthier and a safer place to work. Be forewarned that if you get hired here, your job is not safe and you will always be looking over your shoulder for the next cut/pivot.
工作文化
Best position of my career! Great people, fun product, amazing atmosphere, lots of snacks! The company moves quickly and allows for growth. Super fulfilling and full of unique verticals
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I liked working there at first, but the years since have proved how incompetent of a management team we have. The brand is still awesome and will keep things going for a little bit, But, the company has zero vision and the CEO needs to go The company is best served if they are bought out by someone who knows what they are doing.
工作文化
place is awful and full of nepotism and backstabbers. too political in managment. tell you one thinig and then do the other. management doesnt know what they are doing, are just surfiing buddies of the ceo
工作文化
People that actually do all the work and are constantly making improvements do not get credit. If you are an alcoholic and do nothing then you are on the golden path. People in charge of the laptops sell them on the side in San Francisco love and haight shop on haight street in SF. Not ewasted, Sold off the records for personal gain.
工作文化
Check their stock before you commit as they depend very much on how it goes. The mena region is every stressful environment and requires lots of patience and hard work.
工作文化
Agency based work at the time and only a christmas temp job. Very fun to work for, I met some fantastic people and thoroughly enjoyed working for them.
工作文化
before company went public we were like family and work in close knit environment. it changed over the years especially after went ipo company did not do well and lay-off's happened every year for the last 3 years. good benefits but not good in promotion unless you know someone.
工作文化
Exceptional company to work very stable, provide good work environment, always trying feel better, provide different activities multiple time a year to help employees relax and meet each other
工作文化
Great company, really invested in their employees Did a little of everything from tech, sales, and phone/chat to QA and Coaching others when it was needed
工作文化
Loved working at Gorpro, the company culture was great and the management was awesome. I learned a lot about branding, production, and marketing. My coworkers were all very similar to me.
工作文化
The company has great offices all over the world, but don't get fooled, it's a sinking ship (just take a look a the stock history). I stayed there 2 years and saw a round of layoff each quarters. A lot of projects were cancelled, and a lot of people gone, the company seem to be on maintenance mode, just churning a new iteration of Hero every year.
工作文化
Gave me the chance to learn several new things in a relatively short time. The hardest part of the job was being remote from the large development team.
工作文化
The lack of real diversity was really apparent with only a conceptual idealistic plan to change it. This is more like GoBro than anything. The core values are written but not really a implemented standard throughout the company!
优点
Cool product and some pretty cool people
缺点
Management is complacent and gone most of the time
工作文化
Very good company, it gave us the opportunity to create videos, and to photograph, I was in charge of creating visual content and editing,
Good job
工作文化
I just make videos in my free time and get small benefits. It is a fun and great environment. I FREAKING LOVE IT. IT IS THE BEST EVER AND IM JUST FILLING UP SPACE.
I love go pro
缺点
they went on a decline and that made me sad.
工作文化
Aprendí grandes aspectos a cerca de tecnología relacionada con cámaras versátiles como las de Gopro, las cuales con un conjunto de distintos accesorios pueden brindar una gran experiencia para capturar momentos inolvidables, sin duda alguna una empresa en la que me sentí cómodo y agradable con las distintas condiciones de trabajo.
Horarios cómodos
Nada que decir
工作文化
It was great! Got to meet a lot of people from different backgrounds and it was a good start to my professional career. The mentors gave great insight regarding the company and the ins and outs of the culture.
Long Breaks