H&M

同事之間相處好, 平時工作量很大很忙, 學到很多人情世故 。管理層好nice! 員工福利不錯 !要經常ot

同事之間友好

經常ot

Great working place.

It balance your work and life. Company's culture is friendly to employee. Has a lot of internal training to make you more professional and constant improvement.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

A good start with friendly company culture

Communication and negotiation skills, good memory and carefulness have been developed from this internship. • Following up on samples, prices and deadlines • Communicating and coordinating with buying office and purchasing offices across the world • Updating system

Meaningful Work Experience

Almost eah day is the same to help customers if they need me and welcome them when they come to our store. I learned how to communicate with the consumers.The culture is very harmonious and my colleges are very nice and help me a lot at my first week. Sometimes, some customers are not very kind and have a problem about the item they bought and I could not deal with it by myslef.The most enjoyable of the job is that I can have more friends and have a first glance of the brand newest collection.

Free lunch

Experience of being a VM and Sales assistance

I provided excellent customer services to maximize sales and took some of the cashier work, then I was able to learn the marketing and operation of international fashion brands, comprehended the supply chain management and had a primary understanding of the financial management in the fashion industry.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

It was really fun workplace

from this workplace will learn how to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure.With very good management and environment , the co-workers here almost friendly and have lots of passion about their own work . The hardest part of work is there sometimes have some customs hard to handle with this time must show lots of patience and friendly attitude . the most enjoyable part of this job is H&M's cloth always lead the fashion trend and i love fashion , so from here i enjoy a lot .

优点

Free lunch and good work environment

缺点

Busy and work hours long

fun workplaces, good experience

learned a significant number of work experiences, such as communication, customer services and responsibility in workplace.

fun

h&m是一家很棒的公司,它带着我成长给我职业发展指明道路。最开心的就是和同事们一起出去开新店和做workshop,有来自世界各地的同事,他们都很可爱。

Encantada de trabajar en H y M

No puedo estar más contenta de haber trabajado en un sitio como los años que he estado en esta tienda. Sé que mis encargados han hecho lo máximo posible para poder dejarme, pero la situación actual, no lo permite.No tengo más nada que decir, era un ambiente de trabajo excelente, un ritmo alto, donde prima la atención al cliente, aunque tengas que estar haciendo cambios y recibiendo mercancía, yo iba muy contenta todos los días a trabajar.

New Challenges

It was a startup business so it was absolute demanding and Fun to work with H&M, Great people of different race. Understood how it was to work with local people. The best part was to see the how the business developed from nothing to one of the best collection of Homes for H&M. The team was aggressive to make it happen.

优点

Active place to learn and develop

What I learned

The values and cultures are great.That tought me how to communicate with people and how to make life better as well, not noly for work.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?