H&M点评

已找到符合搜索的10条评价 查看 6,584 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
A good start with friendly company culture
Merchandising Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2018年11月5日
Communication and negotiation skills, good memory and carefulness have been developed from this internship.
• Following up on samples, prices and deadlines
• Communicating and coordinating with buying office and purchasing offices across the world
• Updating system
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
Meaningful Work Experience
Sales Assistant (离职员工) –  Shanghai,China2018年5月1日
Almost eah day is the same to help customers if they need me and welcome them when they come to our store. I learned how to communicate with the consumers.The culture is very harmonious and my colleges are very nice and help me a lot at my first week. Sometimes, some customers are not very kind and have a problem about the item they bought and I could not deal with it by myslef.The most enjoyable of the job is that I can have more friends and have a first glance of the brand newest collection.
Free lunch
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Experience of being a VM and Sales assistance
Visual Merchandising assistant (离职员工) –  HangZhou China2017年12月9日
I provided excellent customer services to maximize sales and took some of the cashier work, then I was able to learn the marketing and operation of international fashion brands, comprehended the supply chain management and had a primary understanding of the financial management in the fashion industry.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4报告
工作文化
It was really fun workplace
Sales (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年1月12日
from this workplace will learn how to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure.With very good management and environment , the co-workers here almost friendly and have lots of passion about their own work . The hardest part of work is there sometimes have some customs hard to handle with this time must show lots of patience and friendly attitude . the most enjoyable part of this job is H&M's cloth always lead the fashion trend and i love fashion , so from here i enjoy a lot .
优点
Free lunch and good work environment
缺点
Busy and work hours long
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
fun workplaces, good experience
Sales Assistant (离职员工) –  Shanghai, C232014年9月29日
learned a significant number of work experiences, such as communication, customer services and responsibility in workplace.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
fun
陈列师 (离职员工) –  C122014年2月9日
h&m是一家很棒的公司,它带着我成长给我职业发展指明道路。最开心的就是和同事们一起出去开新店和做workshop,有来自世界各地的同事,他们都很可爱。
这篇点评对您有用吗? 6 5报告
Encantada de trabajar en H y M
Dependienta (离职员工) –  CN2014年2月5日
No puedo estar más contenta de haber trabajado en un sitio como los años que he estado en esta tienda. Sé que mis encargados han hecho lo máximo posible para poder dejarme, pero la situación actual, no lo permite.No tengo más nada que decir, era un ambiente de trabajo excelente, un ritmo alto, donde prima la atención al cliente, aunque tengas que estar haciendo cambios y recibiendo mercancía, yo iba muy contenta todos los días a trabajar.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
New Challenges
Global Strategist "Home" (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2013年7月15日
It was a startup business so it was absolute demanding and Fun to work with H&M, Great people of different race.

Understood how it was to work with local people. The best part was to see the how the business developed from nothing to one of the best collection of Homes for H&M.

The team was aggressive to make it happen.
优点
Active place to learn and develop
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
What I learned
Visual Merchandiser (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, China2013年1月31日
The values and cultures are great.That tought me how to communicate with people and how to make life better as well, not noly for work.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 1报告