H&R Block

正在显示唯一的评价

Flexible work schedule

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Very supportive upper management and everyday learning, flexible hours, gave me an opportunity for personal and professional development.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

The most rewarding part of the job is helping clients reduce their tax liability.

A great place to work for retirees, mothers of school age children, military spouse… flexible hours around your needs. Transfer to another office if you relocate, no hassle. If you like the feeling of helping people, you’ll find it at HR Block.

Under appreciated

Exceeded target by 200 over returns only to get an $100 bonus. Pay is awful. High turnover for management. Management not always very knowledgeable. Training has gotten really bad.

Love it

I love working at block have been with the company 10 years. We work as a team and every one is allowed to be them selves. We work hard to give client what they want and service that’s I’ll make them want to return

Great work environment

The company is fantastic and very professional. I love the atmosphere and the clients . I love ant to go to work everyday. I’m learning new things as well as being a true asset to the company

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Not welcoming and no training

They put you in a position with a manager who doesn’t how to do his job there call centers don’t help you it feels like you have to already have to be ready to stress for the check and the pay is 10 hr and 14 hr for Atl which isn’t much with what your dealing with you would think the pay would be better

Management shaky

Manager wasn’t effective enough for the position. Wasn’t a good advocate for workplace safety. The coworkers where the best part of the job. Tax pros are rude and angry all the time.

Coworkers

Management, pay
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great Place To Work And Grow!!

Love working here. You definitely feel heard and like apart of the team. You matter to the company, even as entry level. When hired into the customer service field, employees always say they want employees that care for the customer or client. I have worked for companies that have said that but soon saw this not to be true. One job, before this one, made me cry from how they made us handle and ignore (GOOD) paying customers. The Block REALLY does care about given their customers the best treatment and services possible. They reward their employees for hard work and often have fun contest.

优点

Flexibility, respect, growth opportunities, Overtime if wanting extra pay

缺点

Seasonal - so no benefits and too fun to want to leave.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

More of a hobby, rather than a career.

Education is top-notch & there is a never-ending amount of education and learning BUT! the pay SUCKS ($15-16.50/hr) and I was told it doesn't get any better. I asked my manager if reaching higher levels of rank = more money and they told me basically to do this for fun b/c if you're looking for big money, it's not at HRB. Helping people was great and interesting, but I made peanuts which broke my heart b/c I enjoyed the concept of working at HRB quite a bit.On a positive note: they worked with my schedule, and always offered more hours if wanted. Some of the seasoned tax preparers were amazing, some didn't care to help you. Lastly, as an employee, you can get your taxes done for free at the end of the season.

Great experience

Great company and great experience! I have a great time with the whole process. I’m really hoping for the best and I am looking forward to more opportunities in the future.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and fun place to work.

Hr block is a great place to work. The hours are flexible. You meet new people constantly. The learning tutorials are great. The test are very challenging.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Terrible pay initially, and seasonal - but not a bad job.

To do your best work, you really should be good with Tax rules and regulations. They train you, and you should pay attention. They do recognize capable workers, and will give you better opportunities in a very short time.

优点

I wore a tie and got to feel that White-Collar mojo.

缺点

The pay wasn't so great.

Great Job

I was hired as Csp late into the tax season and quickly got set in my duties. was working at a great office where we worked as a team and assisted others when needed. my only negative is I wish they hired for more then just tax season and I wish pay was better.

优点

team environment, good management, good company

缺点

pay, only hiring for tax season

Was not for me

After the initial training (classes) I was told about their mentorship program only this program never existed and I was thrown to the wolves after learning virtually and not hands on. It was very overwhelming for me and the environment was like being in high-school where all the kids gossip about each other except these were grown women.

Fun work

I enjoyed with the people in my office. All five of us feel like a family. We look out for each other. We help each other when help is needed. They give you an opportunity to work in multiple locations. There are many stores to choose from

Great office group

缺点

I need more money to pay my bills

Great job opportunity

Great part time job opportunity! But this is a seasonal job, I wish I can work there full time, coworkers and supervisors are friendly and supportive!

Gain experience

Seasonal job
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

Great managers, great schedules, chance to advance. Training available for other positions. Managers allow you to leave when you need to. Very helpful

Clients

VERY FAST PACE, BUSY ALL THE TIMEI Completed taxes for a variety of peopleIn person contact or over phone. The environment was good for me and there was always room for growth.

Everyone is wonderful

Loved working there, great environment. Trained for the job. Everyone was very nice and helped whenever I needed. Worked with me on hours and family.

Fun

Great part time job, the hours were good and management was very good about working around your schedule. Management was also very caring and made working fun. Too bad the work is seasonal

People are Great

For a seasonal job its great. Being a CSP is a lot of fun and a lot of work. If you know what your supposed to be doing and you stay on task its pretty chill,

Its only Seasonal