HP点评

已找到符合搜索的52条评价 查看 11,496 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
free game station to play
Digital Artist (离职员工) –  China2019年3月28日
Overall work culture is well established, decent pay with great working hours as well as with morning and afternoon tea break is an absolute crucial point to get the day going.
工作文化
HP was good place for me.
Technical Support Representative (离职员工) –  大连市2018年11月20日
HP was good place for me.
My team member was very kind and we could play after working time . there were many young team member and we stay with each other likes friends.
productive and fun workplace
Supply Chain Management Planning Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市2018年10月20日
• Forecasted spare parts demand for central hubs and field hubs accurately; created and analyzed all data pertinent for operational forecast and supply chain performance
• Defined reasonable safety stock levels in High/Medium/Low thresholds, achieving repair requirements target 93%
• Collaborated with suppliers on a regular basis to examine quality issues and mitigate supply shortage in supply chain; managed business relationships and supplier performance metrics
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
people were really nice
Enterprise Business Department, Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年7月11日
The ambiance of the office was relaxed, people are collaborative. You need to be quick learner to get familiar with all the product and the installation procedure.
Awesome company
Senior Development Manager (在职员工) –  北京市2018年6月27日
The HP company is very good, very famous, the internal opportunity is very many, the development space is very good, the boss and colleagues are very nice, the treatment is also good, at the end of the bonus, the company's internal activities are very many.
工作文化
It's a great place to inovate, without any innovation
Director R&D and Quality (离职员工) –  上海市2018年4月26日
hp was a great place for innovation, but the shift in culture and leadership took it away from innovation, and that's why it's struggling for a decade.
优点
Very friendly and cooperative culture
缺点
No future. Not keeping up with changing global environment
工作文化
productive and fun working place
Internship - Assistant Engineer (离职员工) –  Shanghai2018年3月1日
I worked in Image Asset Team. Mates at the work place were friendly and kind. They were willing to help others. I learnt how to be a professional engineer in an efficient way. Teamwork was awesome. I learnt to use Matlab and basig programming for C. I was honored to work with these excellent people.
Productive and fun workplace
Expert Logistics (在职员工) –  Shanghai,CN2017年12月22日
Expand knowledge landscape from HDD design and manufacturing to supply chain and server system development process, Agile, Dfx, Dfr, and supply chain management skill compensate my full stack view of high tech product end-to-end development and integration from industrial view.
Software service group
Program/Project Manager (离职员工) –  China2017年8月30日
HP is giant company in hi-tech. They have best working environment and high performance working culture. The communication from top management to field engineer is in transparent and efficient way. The team work spirit is highly recommended in HP.
office infra, compensation, culture
缺点
workload, pressure
工作文化
Nice culture and good training opportunity
Sales Trainee (离职员工) –  Beijing, CHN2017年7月12日
Work Life balance
Good culture and training opportunity; Direct supervisor and plans for the trainee which is really helpful for new graduates.
Relatively competitive pay and benefit
工作文化
Good
Solution Architect (离职员工) –  Beijing China2017年6月14日
A good technology firm. I joined HP at 2001.it was more like an university than a corporation. Strong technology culture, nice to all employees, good growth opportunities.
Not in Canada
PROGRAMMER (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年3月25日
Work from 8:30 to 5:30 in Summer and 9:30 to 6: 30 in winter. Works usually could be done in usual time, some people might need to stay longer. workmates are friendly and glad to teach you things you are not familiar with.
A Great Company
Solution Architect (离职员工) –  北京市2017年2月21日
I joined HP at 2001, It was a great company at that time.

I learned and grew up during 7 years, from a associate to a principle.

HP has the technology, products, supports. Most import, it invested on employees, and treat them as the most important assets.
Company in turnaround journey
Business Analyst (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年1月20日
HP is the first company I worked at. This company taught me how to be a professional, such as writing business emails, team working with different departments, winning market shares, boosting sales and revenues, doing day-to-day team management. Currently, this company is in a turnaround journey to become competitive again in the changing world.
productive and fun
Supply Chain Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2017年1月5日
I worked as a supply chain intern, help placed orders and have phone meeting with other countries' planner is pretty awesome. besides the work, the life in HP is also very fun.
A Great Place to Work
Coordinator (离职员工) –  Beijing China2016年10月30日
I have learned how to deal with customers and the onsite engineers through the years that I worked in HP. I've also learned how to confront the conflict and the problem in working. It is the ideal place for people to start their career! Also, I loved the time that I spent there with my co-workers.
Harmony working environment
"Just another mega-company"
Sales Operations Analyst (离职员工) –  北京市2016年10月12日
Pros
Great people. Good environment. Lot's of opportunity to learn and move around and try new things. There's plenty to do.
Cons
In such a big company it's very difficult to shine or stand out. The rewards get trimmed down more and more every year. Just when you thought they ran out of ways to cheap-out on rewarding employees, they come up with some new and insulting "rewards system" which is just a new way to give less to employees. Bonuses have reduced to a trickle over the years along with raises.
strong and respected HP way
Quality Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2016年6月26日
HP is a great company with profound culture - HP way. Respect people, very good teamwork, and you can always learn. People are working together a common goal while helping each other to grow during the process.
HP way, teamwork environment
Flexible Timing and Comfortable working enviroment
Mechanical Engineer(Design for Supply Chain) (离职员工) –  上海市2016年6月1日
I left HP for almost 2 months and start to miss this family. It is a typical American Company, we are able to enjoy life-work balance. Everyone there is easy to work with, I like my managers, I didn't have to worry about their satisfactory everyday, they always encouraged the team and show his respect.

I love HP, i would like to find a company like HP in my new country Canada.
Flexible working time
Work/Life Balance, Respect each other, Job Culture
PE (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月12日
I love various Team Building activities and flexible working hours at HP. The Job Culture of respects each other is the most significant aspect for me. However, HP lacks of innovation in recent years.
公司页面已被认领