HSBC点评

已找到符合搜索的54条评价 查看 9,930 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Excellent company culture and environment
Software Engineering Manager (离职员工) –  广州市2018年4月3日
Comfortable culture and a good place to work. There are a number of opportunities to get promotion and can internal adjust your position if you are not happy about your current position.
工作文化
good
China Internship (离职员工) –  上海市2018年2月25日
its was a good experience to working in the HSBC as a freshman. it let me know more basic knowledge about the financial as well as the banking. I really enjoy that intern in the HSBC.
This was in China
Customer Relationship Associate (离职员工) –  广州市2018年1月20日
I had this job when I was in China so I do not know how pertinent this will be to a job in the US, but there was a lot to do and the pay was not great.
productive working
Teller (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年8月8日
I gain a lot of professional knowledge and developed banking related skills in financial service industry. The regular systematic training enhanced my professional skills.
工作文化
HSBC is a big firm and runs very successful in China
Financial operation assistant (离职员工) –  广州市2017年7月19日
well, honestly is big firm like I said, and the training for new joiner is quite useful.
great work balance
Equity Associate-Analyst, Asia (在职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年6月20日
Good place to work and i learned a lot about how to do a good job without supervisor. And it is a good environmental. But the payment in China is low.
N/a
Relationship Manager (在职员工) –  上海市2017年5月24日
Developed my expectional skills in communication, problem-solving, multi-task and quantitative analysis, as well as to contribute my solid knowledge and experience in finance industry.
an traditional HK company
Senior Software engineer (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, CN2017年4月28日
learned the interpersonal skill. English is the offical language of the group. The culture is quite open. You can go to your boss's office any time and say your idea.
work hard play hard
RBWM Banking Authorization Representative (在职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年4月20日
HSBC is one of the world’s largest financial services organizations. At HSBC, our objective is to be the world’s leading international bank.Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, their global reach offers many ways for you to realise your ambitions.When working for a company like HSBC the amount of experience you will receive cannot be expressed in mere words. It is not like any ordinary company where you will be expected to sit at your desk through the day. It is a job which constantly challenges you and encourages you to bring out the best in yourself. They nurture their employees and encourage them to act independently by putting into action all that they have learnt in the past. The things you will learn here in one day will be much more than you will be able to learn in any classroom.
工作环境轻松愉悦
人力资源部实习生 (离职员工) –  智利圣地亚哥2017年1月3日
所有的员工都很和蔼,互相帮助。因为员工来自于全世界各个国家,所以这个多元化的公司让我学到了很多不同国家的文化和相处方式
工作文化
good
KYC analyst (在职员工) –  guangzhou2016年12月31日
Knowledge of topical issues relating to money laundering and other regulations impacting KYC, and provide Multinational Corporation clients with a globally consistent KYC process.
Prepare KYC profiles in accordance with Group and Regulatory Policy,partner with client manager to collect onboarding documentation provided by the client, undertake all the necessary due diligence checks. key checks include:
1. Collect the KYC documents from various publicly available sources, or outreach.
2. Assess the client risk , assess the ownership structure up to UBO,identify and verify client details. 3. Perform client and official screening,research and analyze negative client findings, raise red flags.
did not learn a lot
Personal Finance Consultant (Intern) (离职员工) –  Shanghai2016年12月10日
this internship does not teach us a lot. but have brought us a lot of friends. it is a fun place to work at. this is one of the largest banks in the world.
优点
great place
缺点
short breaks
工作文化
Great work place with completed training system
Intern (离职员工) –  Nanjing, Jiangsu, P.R.C2016年11月15日
HSBC has a efficient working atmosphere. Colleagues there are very nice. You will take a completed training period working there as an intern.
テームワークが強い、みんな仲良くて働く
総合職 (离职员工) –  广州市2016年7月8日
効率を重視、
忙しいときはほかのテームがよく応援してくれます。
毎日も仕事の目標を設定し、効率が評価されます。
Comfortable workplace
Financial Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  广州市2016年6月29日
Your colleagues are very nice and they'll always greet with you when passing by. And the environment are really good.

You need to have a security pass to enter all the doors of the workplace.

The job is really detail oriented.Must be careful.
优点
Nice colleagues, good management system
缺点
Hard to have return offer as an intern
Good int'l banking company
Operations Assistant, Net Team (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月4日
Nice people,nice location. Great training before started. A good place to start your career. Don't be hesitate to apply jobs from them.
Great Place to Work
Security Service Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月1日
Learnt regulations and compliance issue during the first 2 weeks. And supervisors are all willing to teach and lead. The working circumstances are great.
Good Company
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  Guangzhou2016年4月28日
Flexible working hour.Good working culture.Good team leader and team member.People like to help each other. But the performance review is too much.
工作文化
good working environment and nice team members, excellent training system
Relationship Management Associate (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年4月27日
I learnt a lot from this first job as a fresh graduate during the three years. Thanks to the challenges and difficulties which make me growing stronger and improved fast.
Even though I had no financing background, HSBC has an integrated training system to all the group members and we could be well learning by doing.
Good environment
Intern - customer manager assistant (离职员工) –  武汉市2016年4月12日
There are certain developmental program for new hires. The manager is very nice and helpful. The internship there enable me a lot of knowledge in banking and international business.
公司页面已被认领