HSBC

整體工作環境比較人性化,上司也很能體會下屬,薪酬也比同行略有優勢,能提供在職培訓,一對一的培訓期大大實現了知識專業化。

交通便利,工作環境好

壓力太大

Workplace

It's good to work together with the teammates, i like the company's env, and the leader is very nice to me.Hsbc is a good company, it provide a comfortable env to all staff

Flexible work mode, WFH or in office; people around are respectful

1. Very open culture;2. People are respectful;3. All kinds of backgrounds people are welcomed;4. Task is heavy with pressure sometimes(depends on depts);5. The pay is not competitive in China...

Flexible work mode, WFH or in office; people around are respectful

缺点

Management only focuses on themselves, is very demanding, target-oriented, seldom cares about the subordinates.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

HSBC is a huge company with customers from all over the world

HSBC has stable salary and fixed working hours, making promotion difficult, but suitable for financial anti-money laundering work.HSBC has an excellent corporate culture

The stable job

缺点

Institutional overlap and low efficiency

great work life balance

The company is a very organized global bank. As a MA, you have access to a lot of resources and help. The work life balance is awesome. You have a lot of benefits from the company.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

General manager

Encouraging training and discipline employees to maximize performance. Strategized long term business needs Collaborated with staff to maximize customer satisfaction,streamline procedures and improve bottom-line profitability.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

work and life balance with company's harmony atmosphere

once you have been a while in the company, you will find the works are manageable and your manager wont' push you to move out of comfortable zone often due to company's harmony atmosphere; but you have to always challenges yourself at work or outside of work for your own grown.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Nice brand with good benefits

Good diversity and people can learn with good socialization. Being a foreigner we might feel some challenges but it depends on the team you working and for me it was fairly good

Great place

HSBC is very diversified, I met lots of different people from different cultures, made some life-long friends here. There are plenty of opportunities provided, easy to apply new roles, even overseas. Managers are very open-minded, I was never afraid to speak with them. While as I was working on IT, projects were usually not easy, you have to be a fast learner, good team player, even sometimes I have to lead the projects, quite stressful, but learned quite a lot.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

fun place for work as master student

Great team work and intern with retail banking and wealth management. teach me how to build up customer relationship and also manage and analyst commercial banking and risk management.

Difficult culture

HSBC is a complex matrix organization with many silos.. it is difficult to cut get things done and many simple tasks become complex due to the many reviews and parties that are involved.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I was a Sales Intern at HSBC for 6 months. HSBC really goes all out to care and support its employees. Working at HSBC was one of my best experience ever.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Stressful workplace with little opportunity for promotion

In my department, the environment was really fast and stressful. Mostly we just receive complaints from customers for some one else's mistake. The salary was miserable. Despite all these, I learned a lot.

good experience

company is very famous and management system is mature. There are diverse positions are available. Candidate need to be careful to job title to make sure it satisfy purpose.

not for some people

Good job environment, good teamwork, always doing more to achieve better, good job experience, gain a lot of bank experience. Easy to change position, got space to grow up

Local Consumer Bank

Learnt office work. Learned how to be an assistant in a big organization. Company is of great location and I am with the operation. Not much fun but leart how the big companies operated
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

A typical day at work is to start preparing reports to be reviewed by my supervisors. I learnt to communicate with front desk traders and external brokers.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

A good platform for self development

HSBC is a good company to work in, I learned a lot of technology here, it is a good place for self-development, good work-life balance, and a good work environment.

One of the biggest bank

It's one of the biggest bank in the world. I like the work culture because people are always willing to help you especially when you are new. This job has a great work & life balance because the schedule is quite flexible as long as you reach your target.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Nice seniors and willing to help

Lots of opportunities open to intern seniors are nice and willing to help very comfortable working environment could get in touch with various aspects of the business
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good company to work with

HSBC is a good company to work with. The working environment is very comfortable which makes the corporate culture very nice. And the people are very nice to each other.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?