HSBC点评

已找到符合搜索的70条评价 查看 11,171 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Local Consumer Bank
Intern-Operations Team (离职员工) –  杭州市2019年2月25日
Learnt office work. Learned how to be an assistant in a big organization. Company is of great location and I am with the operation. Not much fun but leart how the big companies operated
工作文化
Good
Intern at Global Markets Operations Department (离职员工) –  上海市2019年2月6日
A typical day at work is to start preparing reports to be reviewed by my supervisors. I learnt to communicate with front desk traders and external brokers.
工作文化
A good platform for self development
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  Guangzhou China2019年1月1日
HSBC is a good company to work in, I learned a lot of technology here, it is a good place for self-development, good work-life balance, and a good work environment.
工作文化
Nice seniors and willing to help
Commercial Banking intern (离职员工) –  苏州市2018年9月4日
Lots of opportunities open to intern
seniors are nice and willing to help
very comfortable working environment
could get in touch with various aspects of the business
还不错。
Senior Software Engineer (在职员工) –  广州市2018年6月9日
各方面管理规范,有一定实力的公司,积累了几年,步入了正轨。是个不错的公司。我的团队很好。可惜,我的外包公司就是垃圾。
工作文化
Excellent company culture and environment
Software Engineering Manager (离职员工) –  广州市2018年4月3日
Comfortable culture and a good place to work. There are a number of opportunities to get promotion and can internal adjust your position if you are not happy about your current position.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
good
China Internship (离职员工) –  上海市2018年2月25日
its was a good experience to working in the HSBC as a freshman. it let me know more basic knowledge about the financial as well as the banking. I really enjoy that intern in the HSBC.
This was in China
Customer Relationship Associate (离职员工) –  广州市2018年1月20日
I had this job when I was in China so I do not know how pertinent this will be to a job in the US, but there was a lot to do and the pay was not great.
productive work places
Financial Clerk in Commerical Bank (离职员工) –  Foshan Nanhai,Guangdong Province, China2017年12月12日
HSBC is a very nice place for work.Whatever you learned the knowledge of the trade before, the trainers would like to teach you again. HSBC is a company good at introspection. When they realise the mistake or problem, they never try to ignore it or avoid it. They encourage the employees to say the deficiencies in the company and try to improve or correct them. Every thought of the employees are possibly accepted and understand.
工作文化
Good environment and farewell. Management team is just so so.
PRO (离职员工) –  Jinan2017年12月4日
Good environment and farewell. Management team is just so so. always OT. too local.
productive and competitive place
Junior Banker Training (离职员工) –  杭州市2017年11月3日
HSBC is super famous internationally both in UK and China. I was fortunately invited to attend 'Junior Banker Competition' which was held in Hangzhou. It lasts a very short period and has only three days which are intensive. I did enjoy a lot and gained basic fund portfolio knowledge from this activity.
优点
free certification
缺点
short duration
工作文化
Small branch with limited career ceiling
Finance Officer (离职员工) –  zhengzhou2017年9月19日
This branch is a small outlet within HSBC Bank (China). Not so many positions for employee to develop their career. But taking advantages of HSBC China' whole network, employees can learn and enlarge their exposure if they are fine with relocation.
productive working
Teller (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年8月8日
I gain a lot of professional knowledge and developed banking related skills in financial service industry. The regular systematic training enhanced my professional skills.
工作文化
HSBC is a big firm and runs very successful in China
Financial operation assistant (离职员工) –  广州市2017年7月19日
well, honestly is big firm like I said, and the training for new joiner is quite useful.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
great work balance
Equity Associate-Analyst, Asia (在职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年6月20日
Good place to work and i learned a lot about how to do a good job without supervisor. And it is a good environmental. But the payment in China is low.
N/a
Relationship Manager (在职员工) –  上海市2017年5月24日
Developed my expectional skills in communication, problem-solving, multi-task and quantitative analysis, as well as to contribute my solid knowledge and experience in finance industry.
an traditional HK company
Senior Software engineer (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, CN2017年4月28日
learned the interpersonal skill. English is the offical language of the group. The culture is quite open. You can go to your boss's office any time and say your idea.
work hard play hard
RBWM Banking Authorization Representative (在职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年4月20日
HSBC is one of the world’s largest financial services organizations. At HSBC, our objective is to be the world’s leading international bank.Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, their global reach offers many ways for you to realise your ambitions.When working for a company like HSBC the amount of experience you will receive cannot be expressed in mere words. It is not like any ordinary company where you will be expected to sit at your desk through the day. It is a job which constantly challenges you and encourages you to bring out the best in yourself. They nurture their employees and encourage them to act independently by putting into action all that they have learnt in the past. The things you will learn here in one day will be much more than you will be able to learn in any classroom.
工作环境轻松愉悦
人力资源部实习生 (离职员工) –  智利圣地亚哥2017年1月3日
所有的员工都很和蔼,互相帮助。因为员工来自于全世界各个国家,所以这个多元化的公司让我学到了很多不同国家的文化和相处方式
工作文化
good
KYC analyst (在职员工) –  guangzhou2016年12月31日
Knowledge of topical issues relating to money laundering and other regulations impacting KYC, and provide Multinational Corporation clients with a globally consistent KYC process.
Prepare KYC profiles in accordance with Group and Regulatory Policy,partner with client manager to collect onboarding documentation provided by the client, undertake all the necessary due diligence checks. key checks include:
1. Collect the KYC documents from various publicly available sources, or outreach.
2. Assess the client risk , assess the ownership structure up to UBO,identify and verify client details. 3. Perform client and official screening,research and analyze negative client findings, raise red flags.
公司页面已被认领