HSBC点评

已找到符合搜索的82条评价 查看 11,795 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
not for some people
Customer Relationship Manager (离职员工) –  武汉市2019年3月21日
Good job environment, good teamwork, always doing more to achieve better, good job experience, gain a lot of bank experience.
Easy to change position, got space to grow up
Local Consumer Bank
Intern-Operations Team (离职员工) –  杭州市2019年2月25日
Learnt office work. Learned how to be an assistant in a big organization. Company is of great location and I am with the operation. Not much fun but leart how the big companies operated
工作文化
Good
Intern at Global Markets Operations Department (离职员工) –  上海市2019年2月6日
A typical day at work is to start preparing reports to be reviewed by my supervisors. I learnt to communicate with front desk traders and external brokers.
工作文化
A good platform for self development
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  Guangzhou China2019年1月1日
HSBC is a good company to work in, I learned a lot of technology here, it is a good place for self-development, good work-life balance, and a good work environment.
One of the biggest bank
Customer Services representative(Internship) (离职员工) –  Shanghai2018年10月16日
It's one of the biggest bank in the world. I like the work culture because people are always willing to help you especially when you are new.

This job has a great work & life balance because the schedule is quite flexible as long as you reach your target.
工作文化
Nice seniors and willing to help
Commercial Banking intern (离职员工) –  苏州市2018年9月4日
Lots of opportunities open to intern
seniors are nice and willing to help
very comfortable working environment
could get in touch with various aspects of the business
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
Good company to work with
Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer (离职员工) –  广州市2018年9月4日
HSBC is a good company to work with. The working environment is very comfortable which makes the corporate culture very nice. And the people are very nice to each other.
Good exposure
In-house Assistant Company Secretary (离职员工) –  上海市2018年8月21日
Eye opening experience, Shanghai is a very beautiful and advance city. When I was there in 2015, the citizens already have been using WeChat, Alipay and other applications making online payments - even street vendor accepts payment through WeChat, making Shanghai a cashless city. It is so easy to live and convenient to commune in Shanghai.
Excutive and Productive
Wealth assistant, Internship (离职员工) –  厦门市2018年8月8日
1.The typical day at work would be the day that I took care of 15 clients at a day and solved task with many moving parts and it’s easy to get burnt out quickly.
2.What I learned: Accept and process deposits, payments, checks for cashing and other transactions according to established procedures and performance standards.
3. Management: Management should take all employees and views into consideration when making decisions that will affect us all as a team.
优点
Great opportunities for networking, career development, and exposure to different functions in Global Banking & Markets
缺点
Work-life balance is not very good
还不错。
Senior Software Engineer (在职员工) –  广州市2018年6月9日
各方面管理规范,有一定实力的公司,积累了几年,步入了正轨。是个不错的公司。我的团队很好。可惜,我的外包公司就是垃圾。
工作文化
Excellent company culture and environment
Software Engineering Manager (离职员工) –  广州市2018年4月3日
Comfortable culture and a good place to work. There are a number of opportunities to get promotion and can internal adjust your position if you are not happy about your current position.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
good
China Internship (离职员工) –  上海市2018年2月25日
its was a good experience to working in the HSBC as a freshman. it let me know more basic knowledge about the financial as well as the banking. I really enjoy that intern in the HSBC.
This was in China
Customer Relationship Associate (离职员工) –  广州市2018年1月20日
I had this job when I was in China so I do not know how pertinent this will be to a job in the US, but there was a lot to do and the pay was not great.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
Good company with job security
Trade Middle Office Associate (离职员工) –  上海市2018年1月13日
HSBC is a good company to serve -- not only because it has a long history but also because its culture, caring about people.
The whole working experience was joyful, easy to get on with colleagues. More importantly, people can learn things from HSBC, including but not limited to knowledge from own department, but also be able to absorb from other teams in different departments, such as legal and compliance.
Thanks to the complete internal procedures of HSBC, it is quite clear to follow and work.
优点
social security like pension, union
sometimes over time working
Job Experience in HSBC
Financial Service Specialist (离职员工) –  Guangdong ,China2017年12月19日
Working in HSBC is an enjoyable and valuable experience in my job career. I have witnessed the nice team and manager to teach me how to check in the system in order to finish the working plan of Anti- money laundry. The culture is open-minded, cooperative, diversity.The hardest part is to check out the suspicious customer in money laundry and need to call the customer to do the periodic inspection.Sometimes, the customers are unwilling to cooperate the investigation. I need to be patient and nice to tell the truth of our working mission and persuade them to join in.
优点
Good working environment, Nice team leader, good community culture
缺点
limited working place and fixed time
productive work places
Financial Clerk in Commerical Bank (离职员工) –  Foshan Nanhai,Guangdong Province, China2017年12月12日
HSBC is a very nice place for work.Whatever you learned the knowledge of the trade before, the trainers would like to teach you again. HSBC is a company good at introspection. When they realise the mistake or problem, they never try to ignore it or avoid it. They encourage the employees to say the deficiencies in the company and try to improve or correct them. Every thought of the employees are possibly accepted and understand.
工作文化
Good environment and farewell. Management team is just so so.
PRO (离职员工) –  Jinan2017年12月4日
Good environment and farewell. Management team is just so so. always OT. too local.
productive and competitive place
Junior Banker Training (离职员工) –  杭州市2017年11月3日
HSBC is super famous internationally both in UK and China. I was fortunately invited to attend 'Junior Banker Competition' which was held in Hangzhou. It lasts a very short period and has only three days which are intensive. I did enjoy a lot and gained basic fund portfolio knowledge from this activity.
free certification
short duration
工作文化
Small branch with limited career ceiling
Finance Officer (离职员工) –  zhengzhou2017年9月19日
This branch is a small outlet within HSBC Bank (China). Not so many positions for employee to develop their career. But taking advantages of HSBC China' whole network, employees can learn and enlarge their exposure if they are fine with relocation.
Productive workplace
Audit Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年9月19日
The corporate culture of HSBC is very conservative as well as innovative. New ideas are appreciated and listened carefully. Senior management are good at communication and people work there have a feeling of belonging and being part of this large multi-national corporation.
公司页面已被认领