Halliburton

中国5 条点评
已找到符合搜索的5条评价
查看 6,039 条评论
工作文化
I hope to be able to join and work long contract and my intention to add to the experience. management who understand and see the condition of her employees and can complete the work in accordance with the right timing to see how safe workplace.
优点
free lunch and all acomodation follow by company
缺点
long works
工作文化
Great work place to work. Dedicated working environment. A lot of training opportunities and got many things to learn within the team.
工作文化
This was a short term contract during the transfer of operatorship from Conoco to CNOC of the Bohai Bay drilling program.
工作文化
I was working on the global sourcing center where I was responsible for project and product management. It was great experience there working with my colleagues from different countries of the world.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
As it is a integration process, each and every day was busy and so many things to do and to make it HAL standard. Good management and learnt a lot about 20 functions, such as F/A dept., HR dept., HSE, RES, Production, Marketing, Procurement, Logistics, Training, etc. Co-workers with different personality but most of them are nice people. The hardest part of the job is the change, change from the legacy standard to HAL standard. Change is always tough but everybody was trying hard to help. The most enjoyable part of the job is, being the bridge between people (interpretation between the English and Mandarin speakers) and learning about various functions.
优点