HCL Technologies

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
都是年轻化的团队,所以彼此相处非常愉快,都愿意互相帮助但负面信息是,管理层很差,无休止加压。工资平均200/年增长
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good for Experience Professionals and if you are involved in good project

Good for Experience Professionals and if you are involved in good project.Freshers Mostly get Support Project and not of developement.In Support project mostly Roaster Shifts are followed.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Less exposure with good job security

It's a good company for experienced one. Salary offered at par. Quality of projects should be improved. Lot of emphasis on learning and certification which is the best part.

Relaxed and helpful colleagues

Quality of projects
这篇点评对您有用吗?

An alright place to intern

They split the interns into different projects. You didn't get to pick what you would work on. You'd work with senior engineers and assit their team. I was assigned to just general busy work, so I didn't really feel like my work made an impact.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Salary is a bit on the lower end but great workplace

Salary was tad low but overall its a great workplace.My manager was quite supportive and nice

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Good company to work for

Greta learning and great company culture to work for an organisation. Learning very much for a fresher and experienced. Enjoying and growing environment.

Almost

这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

I love to working there, the management was good, all the college were supportive, healthy competition, skill up with training, on-site opportunities.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good job security with less pay

Job security is good, no hike for freshers until two years very less package with less work pressure and no shift allowances will be given, if you join as a fresher and know some coding then it will be good for your career

work culture is good

long hour, manger need to work get done every thing is ok. overall every thing is ok. if you are get selected its all up to you how long you will stay over there.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Dont recommend it to anyone. Worst company in name of MNC.

Dont recommend it to anyone. They have the worst employee policies:1. No shift allowance/oncall allowance. BUT you are expected to be available on weekends and holidays for oncall support.2. Their Global IT team is highly incompetent and non-cooperative. Their policies are full of loopholes and not at all employee friendly. They will ask you to travel across the country to surrender their laptop/desktop instead of handling these cases internally among their team.3. The HR team will never respond to your emails, calls and messages. Need to chase them multiple times for simple queries and concerns.4. The managers will miss out deadlines for your appraisal feedback. An employee waits entire year for their appraisal cycle and these managers are so careless they casually miss out on deadlines to close appraisal. Hence no hike or motivation for an employee.

No shift allowance/oncall allowance

Low salary , job security

Salary is too low. Perks are minimal. No pickup drop facility from city even though office is situated at a distance from city. Have to work in rotational shifts. Only good thing is You have job security.

Good Company but cant help for the Personal Growth

The good Part is Flexibility while working and Job Security.Salary and Career Growth are a bit uncertain even for Very Good Performers. No Match with its Company peers
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Es para las personas que quieren trabajar y punto

El salario esta bien (no exelente) lo malo es que no puedes pedir un aumento por que no te lo darán. No hay ningún beneficio solo tienes tu sueldo Su criterio es basado en lo legal siempre y nunca en lo humano
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Cool if we understood the market, this company is very good.

Cool if we understood the market, this company is very good.Work form homeunlimited training material luckily got placed in good project so its fine for me.

Work life balance

No Hike
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I had very good times and some bad times during my stay in hcl. If I had got easier project I would have enjoyed a lot in the company but my bad luck I was in a difficult project

Relaxed work culture

Work culture depends upon the project, but it gets light after some time in project. Initially any project can be challenging but later on it becomes manageable.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fast paced, and collaborative; however, work consumes most of your day.

A very collaborative, fast paced work environment, where the concept of work life balance was heavily skewed in favor of work; especially due to the onshore-offshore model. That said, its still a great company.

Collaborative, supportive environment

long working hours
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good Company for Freshers Water security has never been more urgent. With the global population set to hit 8.5 billion by 2030, pressure is increasing on the world’s limited supply of freshwater. By 2030, the global demand for water will have exceeded sustainable supply by 40%. In addition to immediate and dire consequences to people’s health and food production, a lack of access to clean water can limit economic growth by up to one-third, as well as have adverse effects on natural biodiversity and social fabrics. Governments and businesses must bring freshwater to the forefront of their strategies, and innovation will play a key role in their success.

Easy going workplace

It's a stress free work environment. Non competitive. Easy to move forward in your career while doing mundane tasks. Flexibility to learn other technologies.

It was good company

It was good. Hcl work culture is very collaborative and Competitive. Hcl technologies has a powerful HR Department. Which always protects employees interest. The management is also very supportive.

Working excellent

HCL company I got a lot of growth.I have got to learn a lot of things and while working in the department, I have learned many things, brought increment in myself and for a long time I got help from many people. Me and my colleagues have helped me a lot.

Free Lancers