HCL Technologies

3.5企业文化

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的2,846条评价查看 9,963 条评论

Great place to start your career

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I was a contractor for HCL for 9 months, then I was converted to FTE with benefits and finally I was employed by their customer. I liked the job culture in HCL, I liked the work life balance they promote, the constant innovation and the encouraging of employees to participate or proposed new ideas. Unfortunately, I was assigned as a contractor for one of their customers and in my position I did not see any way to advance in my career, and payment was extremely low. I loved the free training opportunities that HCL gave me and their well-being program. I would have stayed at HCL kid they would have shown any interest in me, but when I resigned my position they just congratulated me and that was it. There were not any plans for me beyond cover a contractor position for a customer of them. If you want a nice place to start, HCL could be it, but thinking on the future, it would probably depend on what position you work for them, maybe software developers could have more opportunities to grow there.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Salary is a bit on the lower end but great workplace

Salary was tad low but overall its a great workplace.My manager was quite supportive and nice
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good company to work for

Greta learning and great company culture to work for an organisation. Learning very much for a fresher and experienced. Enjoying and growing environment.

Almost

这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

I love to working there, the management was good, all the college were supportive, healthy competition, skill up with training, on-site opportunities.

Relaxed work culture

Work culture depends upon the project, but it gets light after some time in project. Initially any project can be challenging but later on it becomes manageable.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Easy going workplace

It's a stress free work environment. Non competitive. Easy to move forward in your career while doing mundane tasks. Flexibility to learn other technologies.

It was good company

It was good. Hcl work culture is very collaborative and Competitive. Hcl technologies has a powerful HR Department. Which always protects employees interest. The management is also very supportive.

Not recommended

- No Hope on getting decent Salary - they do not align salary of long time employee versus to their value. - they rather hire new with competitive salary than aligning salary with current employee- More work load less pay- "Promotion" is a lie

Good company

Company is good as far as you dont want to grow fast, you can live easy and stable life here, i dont find any politics here in hcl, its a good place to work for.

Job security

Less salary hike

Company to retire from

Best company to get retired in. If you are good at politics and calm at work so this is the one for you to retire at. Forget appraisals like every other company

No hike

Work culture is good. Stress and work life balance depends on the project. Maximum hike is 10%. Nice team members. 100% job secured Overall good. So many politics to give rating, bonus and hike.

Cafeteria is good

缺点

So many politics to give rating and hike
这篇点评对您有用吗?

It is good place to work.At some point you will feel that management is not good.Since I was deployed at client location ,I am not sure about work culture.

Food allownce

缺点

work stress can be there.

Great opportunity

Great job offered by them through an agency,By far my best job to date.really enjoyed it, great colleague's and team.easy work place and willing to provide all training.

Boring no growth

No increments and low salary ,it should be helpful but not really , so many politics and people or so frustrating and very low salary affect the work

Where is this going?

With its business culture, the company has the potential to be a great employer. It’s just not quite there yet. The onboarding process is very poor. The technology and network for working remotely is very poor. Forget about getting real-time assistance from IT support. And once the assignment is up, you’re left scratching your head on what’s next. No benefits. No raises. Just a paycheck. However, it’s a decent fallback job when transitioning from one employer to your next dream job.

Rigid policies. Losing talented people

They are losing talented people to stress. No R&R/team bldg budgets. Talent dev only a theory. Ad-hoc positions lasts for years. Any progression disqualifies your from moving up again for a long time, even if a high performer. Execs are insensitive of culture differences. Low appraisal increase.

优点

3 HMO dependents. Good pay package.

缺点

Constant pressure. Revenue first before employee.

False Promises

There is little to no communication. If you are looking for a job to get your start, don't stay long, they don't value their employees like they tell you. Their expectations are sometimes unreachable. Their 'culture' clashes with US workers and they 'don't understand' and will offend personnel. Their pay is below minimum, will low ball incoming employees and ultimately they will try to do everything remote. Depending on the job, remote may be a good thing. Wouldn't recommend this company. HR is no help at all.

Good work-life balance

The company has a good culture, and you can learn a lot. However the pay and increment is poor compared to other organisations. Lots of hierarchy so getting promotion is a challenge.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

has an ethical, fun, friendly and productive work environment set up. Lots of interaction within your team, but also opportunities to work cross-teams

Not Employee Friendly Policies

1. No Management support2. Stressful culture3. Nothing to learn4. Politics everyday5. Task completion is important then quality work6. Very limited support from team7. Regular shifts turn into Non Regular shift to support US/UK clients

Worst place dony go

I did nt like it .... worst place ... no work life balance .. its very hard ti deal with politics of the office.... management shows no concerns and is very insensitive.

Salary