HCL Technologies

3.7职位安全与晋升

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的4,808条评价查看 9,963 条评论

Great place to start your career

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I was a contractor for HCL for 9 months, then I was converted to FTE with benefits and finally I was employed by their customer. I liked the job culture in HCL, I liked the work life balance they promote, the constant innovation and the encouraging of employees to participate or proposed new ideas. Unfortunately, I was assigned as a contractor for one of their customers and in my position I did not see any way to advance in my career, and payment was extremely low. I loved the free training opportunities that HCL gave me and their well-being program. I would have stayed at HCL kid they would have shown any interest in me, but when I resigned my position they just congratulated me and that was it. There were not any plans for me beyond cover a contractor position for a customer of them. If you want a nice place to start, HCL could be it, but thinking on the future, it would probably depend on what position you work for them, maybe software developers could have more opportunities to grow there.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Less exposure with good job security

It's a good company for experienced one. Salary offered at par. Quality of projects should be improved. Lot of emphasis on learning and certification which is the best part.

Relaxed and helpful colleagues

Quality of projects
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good company to work for

Greta learning and great company culture to work for an organisation. Learning very much for a fresher and experienced. Enjoying and growing environment.

Almost

这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

I love to working there, the management was good, all the college were supportive, healthy competition, skill up with training, on-site opportunities.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good job security with less pay

Job security is good, no hike for freshers until two years very less package with less work pressure and no shift allowances will be given, if you join as a fresher and know some coding then it will be good for your career

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Low salary , job security

Salary is too low. Perks are minimal. No pickup drop facility from city even though office is situated at a distance from city. Have to work in rotational shifts. Only good thing is You have job security.

Good Company but cant help for the Personal Growth

The good Part is Flexibility while working and Job Security.Salary and Career Growth are a bit uncertain even for Very Good Performers. No Match with its Company peers
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Es para las personas que quieren trabajar y punto

El salario esta bien (no exelente) lo malo es que no puedes pedir un aumento por que no te lo darán. No hay ningún beneficio solo tienes tu sueldo Su criterio es basado en lo legal siempre y nunca en lo humano
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Cool if we understood the market, this company is very good.

Cool if we understood the market, this company is very good.Work form homeunlimited training material luckily got placed in good project so its fine for me.

Work life balance

No Hike
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fast paced, and collaborative; however, work consumes most of your day.

A very collaborative, fast paced work environment, where the concept of work life balance was heavily skewed in favor of work; especially due to the onshore-offshore model. That said, its still a great company.

Collaborative, supportive environment

long working hours

Easy going workplace

It's a stress free work environment. Non competitive. Easy to move forward in your career while doing mundane tasks. Flexibility to learn other technologies.

It was good company

It was good. Hcl work culture is very collaborative and Competitive. Hcl technologies has a powerful HR Department. Which always protects employees interest. The management is also very supportive.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Very broad contributions in tech industry ranging from hardware, firmware and software.

Overall am still getting to learning the company's business and operations in the US market. The opportunity for growth and/or to make lateral moves within the company are impressive.

Remote work

Remote work

Positive productive environment

HCL Technologies has a powerful HR Dept. which always protects employees interest. Secured job. recommended to all. The management is also very supportive.\they have unique advantage that you can change your manager yourself. Company has a dedicated HR Helpdesk that is called EHS.

优点

Job Security, Supportive Environment.

缺点

Salary increment in comparison to new companies.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive workspace but working hours were more and stressfully...

Loved the work atmosphere, but long working hours 10 hours was more stressful, promotion totally depends upon the team lead and the manager, but overall best place to work...

优点

Fun workplace, safe for women employees, gud transportation, gud food

缺点

Long hours, leaves in case of emergencies are difficult to get. Promotion depends upon the team lead..

Not recommended

- No Hope on getting decent Salary - they do not align salary of long time employee versus to their value. - they rather hire new with competitive salary than aligning salary with current employee- More work load less pay- "Promotion" is a lie

Good company

Company is good as far as you dont want to grow fast, you can live easy and stable life here, i dont find any politics here in hcl, its a good place to work for.

Job security

Less salary hike

Company to retire from

Best company to get retired in. If you are good at politics and calm at work so this is the one for you to retire at. Forget appraisals like every other company
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good place to work And learn, people are helping lot to learn.

Good place to work for learning and also balanced life.Providing training for learning new technology.Coordination is good, HR are active so your pbm will solve ASAP.

hcl

good company relaxing life learning opportunitiesless work life balance in biginning.hike is less but other perks are good.collaboration work.supportive coulleage.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Get promoted fast, but that doesn't always come with a pay increase

Promote you fast but won't pay accordingly.you have to leave to get a salary increase for a job with more responsibilities. Management will work with you to move up laterally. They provide education for you to acquire new skills.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?