HCL Technologies

3.1薪资与福利

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的2,671条评价查看 9,963 条评论

Great place to start your career

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I was a contractor for HCL for 9 months, then I was converted to FTE with benefits and finally I was employed by their customer. I liked the job culture in HCL, I liked the work life balance they promote, the constant innovation and the encouraging of employees to participate or proposed new ideas. Unfortunately, I was assigned as a contractor for one of their customers and in my position I did not see any way to advance in my career, and payment was extremely low. I loved the free training opportunities that HCL gave me and their well-being program. I would have stayed at HCL kid they would have shown any interest in me, but when I resigned my position they just congratulated me and that was it. There were not any plans for me beyond cover a contractor position for a customer of them. If you want a nice place to start, HCL could be it, but thinking on the future, it would probably depend on what position you work for them, maybe software developers could have more opportunities to grow there.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Less exposure with good job security

It's a good company for experienced one. Salary offered at par. Quality of projects should be improved. Lot of emphasis on learning and certification which is the best part.

Relaxed and helpful colleagues

Quality of projects
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Salary is a bit on the lower end but great workplace

Salary was tad low but overall its a great workplace.My manager was quite supportive and nice

work culture is good

long hour, manger need to work get done every thing is ok. overall every thing is ok. if you are get selected its all up to you how long you will stay over there.

Low salary , job security

Salary is too low. Perks are minimal. No pickup drop facility from city even though office is situated at a distance from city. Have to work in rotational shifts. Only good thing is You have job security.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Good Company but cant help for the Personal Growth

The good Part is Flexibility while working and Job Security.Salary and Career Growth are a bit uncertain even for Very Good Performers. No Match with its Company peers
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Es para las personas que quieren trabajar y punto

El salario esta bien (no exelente) lo malo es que no puedes pedir un aumento por que no te lo darán. No hay ningún beneficio solo tienes tu sueldo Su criterio es basado en lo legal siempre y nunca en lo humano

Positive productive environment

HCL Technologies has a powerful HR Dept. which always protects employees interest. Secured job. recommended to all. The management is also very supportive.\they have unique advantage that you can change your manager yourself. Company has a dedicated HR Helpdesk that is called EHS.

优点

Job Security, Supportive Environment.

缺点

Salary increment in comparison to new companies.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive workspace but working hours were more and stressfully...

Loved the work atmosphere, but long working hours 10 hours was more stressful, promotion totally depends upon the team lead and the manager, but overall best place to work...

优点

Fun workplace, safe for women employees, gud transportation, gud food

缺点

Long hours, leaves in case of emergencies are difficult to get. Promotion depends upon the team lead..

Not recommended

- No Hope on getting decent Salary - they do not align salary of long time employee versus to their value. - they rather hire new with competitive salary than aligning salary with current employee- More work load less pay- "Promotion" is a lie

Good company

Company is good as far as you dont want to grow fast, you can live easy and stable life here, i dont find any politics here in hcl, its a good place to work for.

Job security

Less salary hike

Not the best

It’s a job. The management is the problem. they have no idea how to keep their employees because their expectations are so out of control. It’s hard to grow with this company as well. My coworkers were the best part. If they hired new management, this place might be tolerable.

Nice coworkers, good benefits

Management, very micromanagey
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Get promoted fast, but that doesn't always come with a pay increase

Promote you fast but won't pay accordingly.you have to leave to get a salary increase for a job with more responsibilities. Management will work with you to move up laterally. They provide education for you to acquire new skills.

Overall Pay is well but Life is BAD

They can get you in the door with good pay, but you will not get sick days and they wont tell you. You will get 2 weeks vacation and no sick leave. So if you get sick get ready to not be paid! For US people I would recommend looking at this as a temp agency as you will not get good benefits from them as well. Forget it if you have to take your car to the shop for some PTO. You will get docked for every second.

decent pay

Benefits are JUNK. No sick time off 2 weeks PTO only

Its a good company

Good work life balance.with lot of operunities. Management is ok.Salary hike is ok. Good work life balance. Managent is ok. Anyone can start their journey here

Sdet

Need to work as consultant Mostly projects that you work will be at client locationSalary hike is not good usually 3-5 percentApart from that variable pay will be paid around 60 percent
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Nice and good , you can go for this

Good company for wlb. But technology wise not good. On-site opportunities are less, averyy thing good except salary hike , they are not giving you more holidays as compare to other comapny
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Job safety is more nothing good other than that

Job safety is good thing here. Management is Indian style so think about cost cutting and work pressure.no shift allowance no on-call allowance. More pressure on who work hard. For others it's relaxing place.

Must Join

Best place to work. Lots of projects are there. Salary on time. Supportive Reporting manager. Job security. Good bench policy. Good clients in market.

Lots of projects

join with good salary

join with good salary. No further hikes.Night shifts.No shift allowance in HCL InfraDelay in appraisal cycle .Good work life balanceJob securityIf you project then night shifts
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive work environment was good

I feel happy while working at hcl, nice company , collect lot of good memoriesBut thereiis not much growth in it as well not satisfied with the salary given.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?