HCL Technologies

3.1薪资与福利

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的3,716条评价查看 9,963 条评论

Great place to start your career

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I was a contractor for HCL for 9 months, then I was converted to FTE with benefits and finally I was employed by their customer. I liked the job culture in HCL, I liked the work life balance they promote, the constant innovation and the encouraging of employees to participate or proposed new ideas. Unfortunately, I was assigned as a contractor for one of their customers and in my position I did not see any way to advance in my career, and payment was extremely low. I loved the free training opportunities that HCL gave me and their well-being program. I would have stayed at HCL kid they would have shown any interest in me, but when I resigned my position they just congratulated me and that was it. There were not any plans for me beyond cover a contractor position for a customer of them. If you want a nice place to start, HCL could be it, but thinking on the future, it would probably depend on what position you work for them, maybe software developers could have more opportunities to grow there.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

An alright place to intern

They split the interns into different projects. You didn't get to pick what you would work on. You'd work with senior engineers and assit their team. I was assigned to just general busy work, so I didn't really feel like my work made an impact.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good company to work for

Greta learning and great company culture to work for an organisation. Learning very much for a fresher and experienced. Enjoying and growing environment.

Almost

Low salary , job security

Salary is too low. Perks are minimal. No pickup drop facility from city even though office is situated at a distance from city. Have to work in rotational shifts. Only good thing is You have job security.

Good Company but cant help for the Personal Growth

The good Part is Flexibility while working and Job Security.Salary and Career Growth are a bit uncertain even for Very Good Performers. No Match with its Company peers

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Es para las personas que quieren trabajar y punto

El salario esta bien (no exelente) lo malo es que no puedes pedir un aumento por que no te lo darán. No hay ningún beneficio solo tienes tu sueldo Su criterio es basado en lo legal siempre y nunca en lo humano
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Cool if we understood the market, this company is very good.

Cool if we understood the market, this company is very good.Work form homeunlimited training material luckily got placed in good project so its fine for me.

Work life balance

No Hike
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I had very good times and some bad times during my stay in hcl. If I had got easier project I would have enjoyed a lot in the company but my bad luck I was in a difficult project

Relaxed work culture

Work culture depends upon the project, but it gets light after some time in project. Initially any project can be challenging but later on it becomes manageable.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fast paced, and collaborative; however, work consumes most of your day.

A very collaborative, fast paced work environment, where the concept of work life balance was heavily skewed in favor of work; especially due to the onshore-offshore model. That said, its still a great company.

Collaborative, supportive environment

long working hours

Easy going workplace

It's a stress free work environment. Non competitive. Easy to move forward in your career while doing mundane tasks. Flexibility to learn other technologies.

It was good company

It was good. Hcl work culture is very collaborative and Competitive. Hcl technologies has a powerful HR Department. Which always protects employees interest. The management is also very supportive.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Very broad contributions in tech industry ranging from hardware, firmware and software.

Overall am still getting to learning the company's business and operations in the US market. The opportunity for growth and/or to make lateral moves within the company are impressive.

Remote work

Remote work
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive workspace but working hours were more and stressfully...

Loved the work atmosphere, but long working hours 10 hours was more stressful, promotion totally depends upon the team lead and the manager, but overall best place to work...

优点

Fun workplace, safe for women employees, gud transportation, gud food

缺点

Long hours, leaves in case of emergencies are difficult to get. Promotion depends upon the team lead..

Good company

Company is good as far as you dont want to grow fast, you can live easy and stable life here, i dont find any politics here in hcl, its a good place to work for.

Job security

Less salary hike

Company to retire from

Best company to get retired in. If you are good at politics and calm at work so this is the one for you to retire at. Forget appraisals like every other company
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good place to work And learn, people are helping lot to learn.

Good place to work for learning and also balanced life.Providing training for learning new technology.Coordination is good, HR are active so your pbm will solve ASAP.

hcl

good company relaxing life learning opportunitiesless work life balance in biginning.hike is less but other perks are good.collaboration work.supportive coulleage.

No hike

Work culture is good. Stress and work life balance depends on the project. Maximum hike is 10%. Nice team members. 100% job secured Overall good. So many politics to give rating, bonus and hike.

Cafeteria is good

缺点

So many politics to give rating and hike
这篇点评对您有用吗?

HCL Technology is a good company in terms pressure of work and culture.

HCL Technology is a very good company, There is work life balance and you will enjoy. Basically it depends upon case to case and project in which you are working.

Its a good company

Good work life balance.with lot of operunities. Management is ok.Salary hike is ok. Good work life balance. Managent is ok. Anyone can start their journey here

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?