Henkel点评

已找到符合搜索的4条评价 查看 501 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
a place with poor compensation and limited advancement
Product Development Manager (在职员工) –  上海市2018年2月18日
Henkel is a great place to learn about adhesive technology, but a bad place for career advancement. Managment needs obedient tools to carry out orders not innovative ideas to challenge the status quo.
工作文化
The overall working enviroment was really nice in Henkel Asia-Pacific headquater in Shanghai! Nice colleagues, nice lunch and nice building!
Aisa-Pacific Channel Management team member (离职员工) –  上海市2016年9月22日
Henkel experience is really valuable and can indeed broaden one's mind. Basically, as an intern, my daily job is assist channel manager in all kinds of projects such as establishing distributor tiering system, evaluate countries' distribution performance as well as the performance of individual key distributors. My colleagues are full of hospitality and share all the information that I need to finish the project. The hardest job is analyzing questionnaire result by quantifying data for 0 mistake is accepted.
Enriching and fun
Internship (离职员工) –  Shanghai2016年6月7日
What I benefited most from the intern experience is that I greatly enhanced the multi-tasking ability. Also, I had the opportunity to know many management trainees and learned a lot from them.

查看更多Henkel评论