Hewlett Packard Enterprise点评

已找到符合搜索的13条评价 查看 3,958 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Good place to start a career
Technology Consultant (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2018年8月15日
Fortune 500 company with profound impact to modern IT industry, a place that you can start your career and loads of resources to keep yourself evolve.
Work life balance well
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年7月16日
Work life balance well. Upper management changes frequently. Company culture is a little laid back. Strictly follow IT technique trend. Salary is not competitive.
氛围良好, 福利优厚, 环境优雅
Business Intelligence (在职员工) –  上海市2018年4月24日
公司非常人性化, 有丰厚的工会福利. 同事关系紧密, 团队协作能力强. 导师制, 带新人, 有利于积极融入. 所用技术前沿, 发展空间大.
Hpe job
Senior Developer (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2018年4月22日
During my time at HPE we started the day with review of previous day's work and with the planning what we intend to do today. It was an innovation driven environment.
a good company
Tester Leader (离职员工) –  Wuhan, China2017年12月20日
I worked in HP China, the global service center in Wuhan, there are many training opportunities and help me a lot, and the management is good and collaborative, we had team building once a week.
工作文化
A very fast pace task force and enviornment to meet the needs of markets
Deputy General Manager (在职员工) –  青岛市2016年11月20日
A great demand of personal commitment and sacrifice to accomplish the end goals of projects. Projects frequently change per market flexibility.
fun workplace
Financial Analyst (离职员工) –  Beijing2016年10月6日
I had a good time in HP.The team I served like a family to me. We helped each other to complete any of our tasks. There were also many training lessons for employees which were worth to listen to.
Good Company
Senior Automation and Performance Testing Engineer (在职员工) –  Wuhan, China2016年10月3日
Good working environment, efficient co-work, flexible working hours, many job training, and improve opportunities, cut-edge techniques learnt, promotion chances
工作文化
good company, not the best
Senior Solution architecture (离职员工) –  shanghai,China2016年9月28日
A big company who has great history, and HP way has great impact for the whole company even the world.
In such big company, there are some expert while there have some weaker person too.
Lets make amazing
QA Consultant (离职员工) –  Wuhan, China2016年5月27日
It is a very productive, effective but nice and soft place to work. Everyday will have close communication with manager and team about the risk , progress of the project.Our coworkers are super nice,just like our family.Every coworker are sit in a open office, even manager didnt have their own office room.We cooperate with offshore team, we have a jet lag problem, need adjust our schedule to keep working with offshore time. Everybody are super friendly and nice, they treat me just like a family.
A flexible working environment
Senior Technical Support Engineer (在职员工) –  Beijing, China2016年5月12日
- Working from home is permitted
- Company encourages and provides various training opportunities, both technical related and non-technical, soft skill ones.
- Co-workers at least within my team is supportive to each other.
- I really enjoy the pure technical-oriented working environment that discussing customer's problem, incidents and how to fix them, reading documentations and implementing the application to reproduce the problematic scenario are the main part of work.
great company
Senior QA (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年1月25日
It's been nice working experience there. The programs there could be challenging, but I've learned a lot.

Hope to join HP's family in Canada.

查看更多Hewlett Packard Enterprise评论