Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Hewlett Packard Enterprise点评

已找到符合搜索的15条评价
查看 4,568 条评论
工作文化
Good work environment and good chances
Good work environment and good chances. Work with passions and trying to find new field to make company growing again.
工作文化
Good place to start a career
Fortune 500 company with profound impact to modern IT industry, a place that you can start your career and loads of resources to keep yourself evolve.
Work life balance well
Work life balance well. Upper management changes frequently. Company culture is a little laid back. Strictly follow IT technique trend. Salary is not competitive.
氛围良好, 福利优厚, 环境优雅
公司非常人性化, 有丰厚的工会福利. 同事关系紧密, 团队协作能力强. 导师制, 带新人, 有利于积极融入. 所用技术前沿, 发展空间大.
Hpe job
During my time at HPE we started the day with review of previous day's work and with the planning what we intend to do today. It was an innovation driven environment.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
a good company
I worked in HP China, the global service center in Wuhan, there are many training opportunities and help me a lot, and the management is good and collaborative, we had team building once a week.
fun workplace
i have been working at HP full time for over 5 years. HP is a Supportive, friendly, efficient company, executive team shows great leadership and this is a company who truly cares about employee
Customer service
I am very good at customer service , via mail , phone call, or online chat. i hope i could get a job is still customer service industrial. i'd like to help people resolve their problem and issues.
工作文化
A very fast pace task force and enviornment to meet the needs of markets
A great demand of personal commitment and sacrifice to accomplish the end goals of projects. Projects frequently change per market flexibility.
fun workplace
I had a good time in HP.The team I served like a family to me. We helped each other to complete any of our tasks. There were also many training lessons for employees which were worth to listen to.
Good Company
Good working environment, efficient co-work, flexible working hours, many job training, and improve opportunities, cut-edge techniques learnt, promotion chances
工作文化
good company, not the best
A big company who has great history, and HP way has great impact for the whole company even the world.
In such big company, there are some expert while there have some weaker person too.
Lets make amazing
It is a very productive, effective but nice and soft place to work. Everyday will have close communication with manager and team about the risk , progress of the project.Our coworkers are super nice,just like our family.Every coworker are sit in a open office, even manager didnt have their own office room.We cooperate with offshore team, we have a jet lag problem, need adjust our schedule to keep working with offshore time. Everybody are super friendly and nice, they treat me just like a family.
A flexible working environment
- Working from home is permitted
- Company encourages and provides various training opportunities, both technical related and non-technical, soft skill ones.

- Co-workers at least within my team is supportive to each other.

- I really enjoy the pure technical-oriented working environment that discussing customer's problem, incidents and how to fix them, reading documentations and implementing the application to reproduce the problematic scenario are the main part of work.
great company
It's been nice working experience there. The programs there could be challenging, but I've learned a lot.

Hope to join HP's family in Canada.
查看更多关于Hewlett Packard Enterprise的评论