Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn点评

已找到符合搜索的16条评价
查看 16,630 条评论
工作環境既具有競爭力,又充滿人文關懷
公司提供專業技能培訓,例如sales strategy training,讓我的專業技能得到提高。 平時也會組織團隊建設活動,讓我和我的工作小夥伴除了工作上的互動,生活也充實了。
工作文化
Heavy office politicking, DGM has more power than the GM.
I did very well in my corporate review and achieved the target set by the corporate. This is where i was awarded the GM Golden Dragon Award which covers guest satisfaction, staff satisfaction, most financial targets and corporate audits.
Agradável de trabalhar .
Foi uma experiência muito importante pra mim, tive muito aprendizado.
Tem alimentação
Salário
工作文化
Planned and led improvements to stop-loss delivery and
reporting tools.

Directed clinical support of actuarial, underwriting and claims

management in identifying and managing client specific risks

and risk trends.
My first hotel as Director of Finance
This is my first hotel as director of finance position. Deeply impressive for the preopening and after opening. Including the team building in the preopening. Hold training for finance department staff and make sure they can use the IHG system
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
not happy work
have to night shift once in 3days,no one tell me how should i do could be better . Interpersonal people are filled with distrust and conspiracy.never be here anymore.thank you for show .
free food and room
A famouse hotel in China
It was four stars hotel in Guangzhou, China. There were complete well done management system and provided the excellent service to customers all around the world.
Working atmosphere
Policy
Productive environment
As a trainee, I have worked in F&B Department for 8 months where my first priority was make comfort to guests by welcoming and greeting to the guests, fulfill the requirements of the guests also take the orders, take the food form the kitchen and serve to the guest. i also worked in Housekeeping for 4 months where i had to clean up the rooms which includes vacant dirty, occupied dirty rooms. In overall it helped me develop my confidence, i and it was a great opportunity to work in Holiday Inn Resort in China.
Fooding, Lodging, transportation
staff oriented
Holiday Inn Sanya is staff oriented that values employees values and ethics.I learned a lot by working there. The experience i got from there will definitely help me to achieve my career goals.
free food and accomodation
good working environment
its good to worked at holiday inn resort.i have learn how to satisfied guest.Good culture. The hardest part of the job is to convinces the guest.
优点
free food, internet and accomodation
working hour
Productive and fun work
• Developed deeply understanding of marketing beyond the courses in university
• Planned with the promotion activities and the special offers during summer vacation

• Helped with plan of activities that productively win new customers and retain old customers • Analyzed the information of buying criteria and develop plans for promoting
Review
Duties withing the Management Department include Front Desk, Personal Assistance to Foreigner Guest and duties relates to Food and Beverage Department.
Constant Development
Language barrier with Chinese citizens
工作文化
fun workplace best for learning.
cleaning restaurants store , wiping dishes and cutlery.
i found myself being a good team player. disciplined, friendly, focused,determined, self confident,communicator flexible and adaptable.

strict and effective management.

very much caring, friendly co-workers.

getting complaints was the hardest part and positive comments were the most enjoyable part of work
free fooding and lodging
salary
PR assistent manager
ero l unica occidentale in un team di cinesi
il ns compito era organizzare degli incontri bilaterali tra imprenditori cinesi e italiani quindi gestire prenotazioni alberghiere e dei voli, organizzare i pranzi e ovviamente in base alle varie job descriptions delle aziende creare matching di business.
优点
ho migliorato moltissimo il mio cinese, sia lingua che conoscenza culturale. lavorare sempre e solo coi cinesi è molto challenging.
缺点
stipendio cinese molto molto basso, i cinesi non hanno orari, gli straordinari non solo non sono retribuiti ma sono all ordine del giorno, poi essendo l unica occidentale ovviamente ero sempre operativa
工作文化
provide more relevant job training
with IHG's Corporate support, you will receive many job trainings as you expect. However, too much report to support Corporate colleague as well as the duplicate request for the various report.
优点
free meal at all dining outlets
life and medical insurance
工作文化
Good to learing how to become a good hotel manager
work at this hotel chain ,u should know one rule:99 times good job . and only 1 time bad job . 1 time got the complain from guest. it means all your did before return to zero. so it make u foucs on to every guests who stay at the hotel . give them the best service .
查看更多关于Holiday Inn的评论