Holiday Inn

地点
已找到符合搜索的17条评价
查看 17,127 条评论
工作文化
公司提供專業技能培訓,例如sales strategy training,讓我的專業技能得到提高。 平時也會組織團隊建設活動,讓我和我的工作小夥伴除了工作上的互動,生活也充實了。
工作文化
Hej !Kan ni presentera mig för ett hotellköksjobb,
Innovation
Prata mindre
工作文化
I did very well in my corporate review and achieved the target set by the corporate. This is where i was awarded the GM Golden Dragon Award which covers guest satisfaction, staff satisfaction, most financial targets and corporate audits.
工作文化
Foi uma experiência muito importante pra mim, tive muito aprendizado.
Tem alimentação
Salário
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Planned and led improvements to stop-loss delivery and reporting tools. Directed clinical support of actuarial, underwriting and claims management in identifying and managing client specific risks and risk trends.
工作文化
This is my first hotel as director of finance position. Deeply impressive for the preopening and after opening. Including the team building in the preopening. Hold training for finance department staff and make sure they can use the IHG system
工作文化
have to night shift once in 3days,no one tell me how should i do could be better . Interpersonal people are filled with distrust and conspiracy.never be here anymore.thank you for show .
free food and room
工作文化
It was four stars hotel in Guangzhou, China. There were complete well done management system and provided the excellent service to customers all around the world.
Working atmosphere
Policy
工作文化
As a trainee, I have worked in F&B Department for 8 months where my first priority was make comfort to guests by welcoming and greeting to the guests, fulfill the requirements of the guests also take the orders, take the food form the kitchen and serve to the guest. i also worked in Housekeeping for 4 months where i had to clean up the rooms which includes vacant dirty, occupied dirty rooms. In overall it helped me develop my confidence, i and it was a great opportunity to work in Holiday Inn Resort in China.
Fooding, Lodging, transportation
工作文化
Holiday Inn Sanya is staff oriented that values employees values and ethics.I learned a lot by working there. The experience i got from there will definitely help me to achieve my career goals.
free food and accomodation
工作文化
its good to worked at holiday inn resort.i have learn how to satisfied guest.Good culture. The hardest part of the job is to convinces the guest.
优点
free food, internet and accomodation
working hour
工作文化
• Developed deeply understanding of marketing beyond the courses in university • Planned with the promotion activities and the special offers during summer vacation • Helped with plan of activities that productively win new customers and retain old customers • Analyzed the information of buying criteria and develop plans for promoting
工作文化
Duties withing the Management Department include Front Desk, Personal Assistance to Foreigner Guest and duties relates to Food and Beverage Department.
Constant Development
Language barrier with Chinese citizens
工作文化
cleaning restaurants store , wiping dishes and cutlery. i found myself being a good team player. disciplined, friendly, focused,determined, self confident,communicator flexible and adaptable. strict and effective management. very much caring, friendly co-workers. getting complaints was the hardest part and positive comments were the most enjoyable part of work
free fooding and lodging
salary
工作文化
ero l unica occidentale in un team di cinesi il ns compito era organizzare degli incontri bilaterali tra imprenditori cinesi e italiani quindi gestire prenotazioni alberghiere e dei voli, organizzare i pranzi e ovviamente in base alle varie job descriptions delle aziende creare matching di business.
优点
ho migliorato moltissimo il mio cinese, sia lingua che conoscenza culturale. lavorare sempre e solo coi cinesi è molto challenging.
缺点
stipendio cinese molto molto basso, i cinesi non hanno orari, gli straordinari non solo non sono retribuiti ma sono all ordine del giorno, poi essendo l unica occidentale ovviamente ero sempre operativa
工作文化
with IHG's Corporate support, you will receive many job trainings as you expect. However, too much report to support Corporate colleague as well as the duplicate request for the various report.
优点
free meal at all dining outlets
life and medical insurance
工作文化
work at this hotel chain ,u should know one rule:99 times good job . and only 1 time bad job . 1 time got the complain from guest. it means all your did before return to zero. so it make u foucs on to every guests who stay at the hotel . give them the best service .
查看更多关于Holiday Inn的评论