Honeywell点评

已找到符合搜索的15条评价 查看 6,757 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Fun workplace with a great environment
Marketing Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年12月18日
Honeywell sets up a great community for working. The work is fast paced, but manageable with no set hours and good communal and break time areas. All in all, I would work there again.
fun place to work
Marketing Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年12月8日
life balance.
I only stay in this company for two month as an internship, I love this company, which taught me la lot. The Management team always have team building at regular time. SO MUCH FUN!!!
HR Generalist Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2018年9月25日
The process of entering to the company is very exciting, you will learn about the company in every step, while you are getting involved in your daily work.
Great company
Senior Director (在职员工) –  Shanghai2018年8月2日
It can take few months to get the culture and job context right. Once you have built the relationships, you can do do the best job possible and get rewarded well.
Career Opportunities
缺点
Can be tough to get the culture right initially
工作文化
Good company, Good leadership(Global)
Strategic Marketing, FTG (在职员工) –  北京市2018年1月24日
Top leaders has great vision.

But implementation (only limited from view and experienced in China org., lack of true long term commitment or can do attitude to invest in efforts and resource), replaced with task-to-be-done attitude, but this results in comprising opportunities to truly build the initiatives.
Good company
Firmware Engineer & Technical Focal (离职员工) –  上海市2018年1月17日
I've never had a "corporate" job before so I was worried that I wouldn't assimilate, but thanks to some great people, supportive managers & some fun projects I can safely say I made the right decision. Those things aside there are a number of other things that make me happy with my move: lateral/upward mobility is one - the company thrives on moving talent across business units; allowing employees to stay …
an excellent company
Business Development Manager (在职员工) –  Zhangjiang, shanghai2017年11月30日
1. an excellent company in localization competition and get results very quickly
2. give a powerful support in employee growing
3. friendly and flexible environment provide a comfortable work place
4. during latest 2 years, reorganization bring a big change, it is a challenge for both management team and all employees.
优点
free shuttle bus/ free lunch
reorganization bring challenge
Stressful but rewarding
Senior Recruiter (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月20日
Everyday was hectic and stressful but at the same time, it was rewarding. The company values results. So in most cases, it is difficult but in the end things get done. People tend to be aggressive with each other.
well awarded
缺点
poor life and work balance
工作文化
nice environment for employee and easy to balance the work and the life
lead material engineer (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年5月4日
Honeywell provide a safe and comfortable working environment for employee. the workload and the life are easy to balance. easy communication with manager and very fair compensation/benefit system. it's a good company I will introduce to my friends or families
Marketing Communication Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年6月12日
Intensive working environment
This is a fast paced international corporation. People work there are very nice and detail oriented.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
nice management team for marine products
technician, understand transmitters (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年3月10日
high efficient work style.
flexible work time.
travel sometimes.
no space for promotion
Also easy communication environment
good place to learn
no promition
工作文化
Honeywell is a good company to work with
Asia Project Accounting Lead (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2014年12月18日
Honeywell is a good organization. Company has varied ways such as online training, learning center etc. to provide all kinds of trainings. And offers good job opportunities to them. Strong leadership team with open minded, and co-workers are nice. Workload is always heavy though.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 7 1报告
工作文化
Excellent co-workers in the US and all over the world
IP Counsel (离职员工) –  Shanghai2014年6月15日
Honeywell offers talented individuals the resources they need to succeed on both a professional and personal level. Honeywell is a diversified, financially-sound employer with a world-class reputation. It was a challenge as well as an excellent opportunity to work with so many talented business leaders and co-workers.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 11 1报告
工作文化
A great company with positive employees and alive working atmosphere
Project Engineet (离职员工) –  Chongqing China2012年1月19日
I worked in the office in China. We have many young people there. Seniors were always ready to help younger people, and we went along as friends. Everyone there was very focused on how to deliver a good project. Always happy and alive in the office.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 2报告