Husky Injection Molding

薪酬/福利
工作保障/升迁机会
管理层
工作文化
Great place to work; 8:00 - 4:30 work hours for office staff. Cutting edge Engineering and world class product makes Husky an interesting and challenging place to work. Competitive salaries and benefits.
这篇点评对您有用吗?
劳逸平衡
薪酬/福利
工作保障/升迁机会
管理层
工作文化
A typical day as Sales Admin at the Husky could mainly be concluded as analyze the sales trends, determine a better way to get sales and coordinate the submission of proposals as well as normal administrative duties. The internship experience at Husky is definitely one of the most valuable experience in my life. During the internship, I've learned not only professional skills like how to use Excel more smartly but also learned how to get along with my colleagues better like communication skill. More importantly, I realized the importance of work relationship with others. Through the Internship, I found passionate attitude and nice personality can improve the work relationship and increase the work efficiency a lot. I believe the experience and things I get will benefit me in later days. In addition, I found even as an intern of the company, the work could still be pushing and challenging. To me, I feel so lucky. Because I see it as a great opportunity to exercise myself. Besides, all my colleagues treated me just like one of them, which makes me feel very comfortable. The most difficult part from the internship is the first several days in the internship. There are a lot of things I was not get used to such as wake up on time, get familiar with the company's ERP system and high requirement of office software operation. However, I overcame those problems through my strong learning ability and positive attitude toward the work.
优点